Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: [FEF] Monsters of Magvel: Re:Start the Rebellion IC Thread | Dark Prelude  (Read 7759 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF] Monsters of Magvel: Re:Start the Rebellion IC Thread | Desert Starts
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2019, 06:00:34 pm »

Quote from: Arial vs. HSB A
Hit is 97-10=87.
Crit is 4+10.
Sol is 8+2=10.

Hit 87, Roll 85, Crit 20, Sol 14.{Emergency Self-Repair}

fwhm, riiiinnn~

The Skeleton evaporates under the awesome power of the Sol-infused Arrow. +2 HP, Life Siphon triggers.
Exp: 50/100

Hune: "Damn it all to Hel, that bag of bones is here too! Where are the thrice cursed... Damn it!"

« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 06:40:08 pm by TricMagic »

blasbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2019, 06:16:51 pm »

"Thought you guys were gonna skin me and pick me clean, huh? What gives? Bit off a bit more than you could chew?"

And then the Sol-infused arrow comes and she gives another impressed little whistle-hiss. "Damn, girl, where'd you learn that? It'd make my life a hell of a lot easier, that's for damn sure."

Slither over to (11, 4) and fire the glass Worm cannon at Highway Lance Bone C.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2019, 06:39:04 pm »

Quote from: Samedra vs HLB C
92-12=80 Hit. Enemy is Bonestuck, -4 AS. 6 vs 2 is 4+, 2 attacks. Crit is 9. 16 MT vs 7 Res is 9 Damage.

Roll 1, 65.

Worm fired, Bone breaks apart like bits of glass.. Life Siphon triggers.
Exp: 53/100

Bone Groups neutralized, moving to own Spoiler.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2019, 07:20:04 pm »

: "No idea! It just happens now and again, ever since I got the Spark. Coulda happened before that too, I guess, but I don't remember much of anything from back then."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2019, 07:22:57 pm »

Many inanimated bones are scattered over the desert sand. A sight that Alshadmar is too acquainted with.

"Well, that went well. We're in good shape. Let's see if you will get your revenge today, Samedra..."

He steps forward and looks directly in Hune's direction. Then, he shouts.

"WHO WANTS A PIECE OF THE CHAMPION?!"

Move to 10,7

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2019, 07:31:36 pm »

Grizel holds.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2019, 07:45:12 pm »

Player Phase End.

Hune: "****.."

Bone Scout/Hunter: "Reporting in, no sign of her on our end."

Hune: "Damn, really.."

Hune: "All Forces, Fall Back!! We're leaving!"

All enemies have retreated from the map. General direction, South. Battle End. Victory Condition of Rout Met. 26 EXP gained. (79/100)

As the PCs, it will still be a bit before the Reinforcements arrive. And the enemy made off with quite a few things from the caravan.

blasbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2019, 08:01:44 pm »

"Pfeh...damn cowards. They think they can just piss off and I'll leave it at that? Oh, no, no, no, they've obviously never met a Gorgon before, much less tried to steal from one..." She mutters under her breath, the coils of her hair hissing in displeasure.

She turns to look at the ruins of her caravan and speaks in a more audible tone of voice. "Thanks for your help, gang, I really do appreciate it. Arial, hon, that's some real sharp shooting, and Alshie could really take a hit, and Grizel, uh....you cracked open that vulnerary real well. Point is, the bastards will think twice before pulling a stunt like that again...well, while they're still alive."

She cracks her neck and stretches out her arm-snakes before continuing on. "I'm gonna take inventory really quick, and everything they stole from me or destroyed is a liiiiiittle bit longer they're gonna suffer before they die. How much longer depends on how valuable it was. Not that there's a chance they won't suffer a little; they gotta pay for thinking they could steal from me in the first place somehow. The price for raiding me is suffering, and the price for threatening me is death."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2019, 07:48:43 am »

Alshadmar looks after the rest of the marauders until they have disappeared. Then, he turns towards Samedra.

"It is part of Arial's and my duty, Samedra. And if we weren't skilled, we wouldn't have that duty in the first place."

After it has been said, he looks over the remains of the caravan and otherwise stays vigilant in case of a potential ambush. He then walks towards Arial, whispering to her.
"Should I... Should I have been less boisterous? Doing that 'Piece of me'-thing usually incites my opponents to get serious, but now... a very different result from whenever battles between tribes are settled between champions..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2019, 10:36:42 pm »

After she had given the itch behind her ear a thorough scratching Grizel stretched out and gave herself a shake. She looked around at the lack of danger and after a bit decided she might as well change to that weird form the shiny she found made her. Those paying attention to the Doog would have seen her start glowing before the glow took on a more humanoid form before leaving behind what would probably be a human if not for the tail. The now human Grizel (apparently it was her at least.) walked over to Samedra and Alshadmar.
"Well, that was embarrassing. Thanks for the help though."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2019, 03:25:32 pm »

Arial shrugs at Alshadmar's question.

: "Don't forget; those were bandits, not champions or warriors. They like to hit easy targets and tend to lose their backbones when something serious threatens them. Once they got a good look at the mighty, pissed-off Alshadmar - not to mention the lovely ladies backing him up - they all remembered urgent appointments elsewhere. I wouldn't let it get you down."

blasbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2019, 04:23:09 pm »

Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to be paying much attention to the transfigured Mauthe Doog, being a fair bit more concerned with figuring out exactly how much she'd lost in the whole incident. She sifts through the wreckage, muttering to herself in a voice that's just about audible if one really tries to listen in.

"Let's see....well, this stuff might not exactly be mine, but shit, not like anyone else is usin' it, and I'm feeling generous so I might count some of it against their tab. Oh, and that being missing by itself basically cancels it out, so we're back at square one. Hmm...." She titters as she seems to take note of something in particular being absent. "Oh, they've got a good eye for value, at least. That one's an hour, easy. An hour of writhing in agony and wishing they were dead. Note to self, brush up on your pain spells for when you catch up with these Sparkless fuckwits...oh, that's gone too? Ohoho, they're gonna regret that one."

She turns around after taking a few mental notes about the bandit's current "tab". "Hey, Grizel, hon, you have any, I dunno, chew toys or raw steaks or something in here that went missing--" She blinks upon noticing Grizel's new form--some weird....half-Tavros thing with some really damn pale skin. She's heard rumors of some shapeshifting magic being out there if one cared to learn it, and she didn't exactly hear Grizel go anywhere in between her speaking and Samedra turning around, so...

"...Is that you, Grizel? What kinda spell is that? ...What is that, while we're asking? Did you try and turn into a Tavros and botch it? 'Cause if so you botched it pretty hard."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2019, 05:47:59 pm »

Grizel, at least the one that is responding to that name and so is probably in fact Grizel, shrugs at the question. She reaches into a fold in the clothes that came along with the transformation and pulls out a red gem on a gold chain, holding it up in demonstration.
"I'll be honest, I have no idea why this happened or what I'm supposed to be. I just found this shiny one day and picked it up and it... did this. It was really scary at first but now that I'm used to it I think this form is better for sneaking about since it's smaller. Not much good for fighting though, that's why I never used it while we were guarding the caravan... Anyway, I think they stole my antler... No wait, it's still there I think."
Grizel jogs over, picking through the wreckage before pulling out a deer's antler, which had clearly been gnawed on quite a bit. Grizel presents it to Samedra proudly, her tail wagging quickly.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2019, 03:20:59 pm »

Arial took Grizel's new appearance in stride, noting only that she looked vaguely like some of the less skeletal undead in Bonetown. As a scout, she'd seen odder-looking things.

: "So, what now? We can make a run for Bonetown, get you people safely behind some walls and guards. Or...we could maybe do something a little more proactive."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2019, 10:10:05 pm »

Alshadmar seems almost uninterested in Grizel's other form.

"Well, guess we have a shapeshifter amongst us. We can question that later, now we need to act. I would favor getting the two to safety so they can reorganize. If we follow these highwaymen, it would only be a fool's errand."

"After all... they are cowards, disappearing once they notice the champion."

"In addition, aren't we supposed to get reinforcement? The nearby guards should have gotten our signal after all. Or are they that slow?"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9