Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 481418 times)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Such sights to see
« Reply #4875 on: May 13, 2022, 05:26:39 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

if elemental is not dead, shoot it.  if it is dead, i follow the team and look for loot and hostiles. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: DERP: Hurt him so hard
« Reply #4876 on: May 16, 2022, 09:52:40 am »

Cool.  I think the elemental is well enough dealt with.  Take one of the smiles rifles, and aim it directly up at the giant star of blue flame.  Shoot it until it dies.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mission Achievements (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4877 on: May 18, 2022, 10:43:11 pm »

Force field off.  I have the kind that has a use die.  Does it need to be rolled in this place?

Try to talk the pain elemental.. the one whom I'm inside its giant head.  Try to convince it to assist me via its willpower.

Spoiler: Summer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sensory (click to show/hide)
[6] Ya guys couldn't leave well enough alone.

Cool.  I think the elemental is well enough dealt with.  Take one of the smiles rifles, and aim it directly up at the giant star of blue flame.  Shoot it until it dies.

(I have returned after being without internet for a week.)

"I don't know if just teleporting that guy over here would be a good idea, we should at least wait until we're out of the mouth before we try that."
Stay with the group be on the look out for hostile things to kill.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Things I've done. (click to show/hide)
((This all feels oddly right. But I have Covid right now, so maybe I am delirious.))

Continue dealing with it.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bob's Business (click to show/hide)
(Try not to die, please)
Primary fire goop thrower, try to pin the elemental to the floor. Try to avoid also pinning Bob if possible, but if not that's ok, we can extract him later.
Secondary fire shotgun, in case the first one fails and the gimp is still a threat somehow. Still aiming to blow of limbs.

(Weakness Analysis protocols is at lvl2, "Increase damage dealt by 1 die level" and "Gain advantage on to-hit")

If we manage to deal with the threat this turn, then continue doing what I was doing before: using the drone and scanner (and plain looking around), see if I can spot any more signs of Friendly's influence. Try to determine if that blue star is the source of the infection or just a symptom. 

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Yagyu sprays goo on the corpse of the Pain Elemental. Well, he tries to. The body rapidly dissolves into a pile of steaming gore. Bob eats the thing's head. The fact that it melts doesn't bother him. Wilfred sprays bullets into the air to seemingly no effect. It doesn't seem to bother him. Burt and Night kind of just stand around, looking for people to follow or demons to shoot. Yagyu is in the middle of squinting up at the blue flame when he notices something. Notices might be the wrong word because it implies he could somehow miss it. And it is very difficult to miss a several hundred meter wide hand sliding through the air above them like a storm cloud and then descending with crushingly slow inevitability. A hand the size of a football stadium is descending towards the face the gavel of heaven. And the team is standing at ground zero for the landing.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4878 on: May 18, 2022, 10:50:33 pm »

((This all feels oddly right. But I have Covid right now, so maybe I am delirious.))
((Damn. :/
Get well soon!))

"I am this, this close to gooping you all myself."

Look around for a place I could land that's away from ground zero. And not, y'know, otherwise compromised. Then fly there. If any squishlings want to grab on to hitch a ride, let them. If they're too heavy to carry all by myself, let the other flyboys help out.

EDIT: make sure all the braindeads are accounted for. Also that Bob is taken.

EDIT2: If possible this turn, try to think Summer into a better flyer. Immediate evac takes precedence still however. 

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 04:23:19 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4879 on: May 19, 2022, 03:52:51 am »

"God damn it, I hate this place."
Activate my shield generator, then me and my robot friends try to catch a ride with Yagyu, if we can't just run in the same direction he's heading.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Things I've done. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 03:55:29 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4880 on: May 19, 2022, 07:36:53 am »

Scurry off to the big-elemental's shoulder, pull several tons on tnt from my pack and set it off with a big cartoon style detonator, blowing the gimp's whole arm off much like one would detonate a mountain pass.

"Hey guys! Demolition time! Someone give me a hand with this and don't question what I may have in my pack."

Spoiler: sensory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: notes (click to show/hide)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4881 on: May 19, 2022, 09:14:22 am »

((Damn. :/
Get well soon!))

"I am this, this close to gooping you all myself."

Look around for a place I could land that's away from ground zero. And not, y'know, otherwise compromised. Then fly there. If any squishlings want to grab on to hitch a ride, let them. Unless they're too heavy, in which case let one of the other flyboys handle it.

EDIT: make sure all the braindeads are accounted for. Also that Bob is taken. 

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

hitch a ride. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4882 on: May 19, 2022, 11:14:12 am »

"Fuck.  Sorry."

"Ey, Yagyu,  you wanna think me into a better flyer?  It'd let you fight without people hanging all over you."

Force Field back on.

Carry as many people as possible and necessary.  Fly out of the mouth, trying to evade the giant hand, while keeping close to the body.

Does this giant pain elemental have the blue flame eyes?

Spoiler: Summer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sensory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 06:04:51 pm by Devastator »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4883 on: May 19, 2022, 08:39:28 pm »

Get away from the landing site.
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4884 on: May 19, 2022, 11:23:14 pm »

"...huh"

Well lets try that imagine im literally anywhere else but here right now trick again shall we. (This is so gonna backfire)

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4885 on: May 19, 2022, 11:45:55 pm »

Ride along with Yagyu. ((thanks for the encouragement on staying alive and all, guys. I think I'll stick around a little longer after all.))

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bob's Business (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: DERP: Hurt him so hard
« Reply #4886 on: May 20, 2022, 07:47:56 am »

"Damn.  Guess I need to fly closer and hit him with an axe.  Anyone got an axe?"

Ah well.  Pick up Kora, and anyone else who wants a ride, and fly out of the path of the big hand.  Then start flying towards the great big ball of blue fire.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4887 on: May 20, 2022, 12:03:37 pm »

"Why don't you just decide that you have one? Whatever this place coughs out in response will surely be more death metal than what our own universe is capable of."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4888 on: May 20, 2022, 01:05:35 pm »

Rocket away as fast as possible with my Jumpsuit to dodge the hand. Don't return until the hand has been dealt with. Also, remind the GM to update employees of the month

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4889 on: May 22, 2022, 05:23:54 pm »

"Uh-oh. Pushbot, time to skedaddle!"

Grab a hold of Yagyu since I should still be hiding behind him to catch a ride (or any of our other flying teammembers if Yagyu is gone already). Use my octopus suckers to hold onto him.
Tell pushbot to either catch a ride with someone if he can, or just leg it away from the giant incoming hand.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 334