Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482176 times)

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Such sights to see
« Reply #4545 on: January 28, 2022, 05:58:22 pm »

((Get em' drunk or doped up I guess?))
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: January 28, 2022, 06:10:48 pm »

(Yeah.  Maybe some gas.)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: WOOD: Constructive
« Reply #4547 on: January 29, 2022, 12:08:06 am »

"Damn.  Well, closing doors and murdering everything are pretty much my job description, and it doesn't seem I can close this door, or murder you.  Annoying.  Hey, you ever hear about a guy called Derp?"

Ignore the shrieking skull, for better or worse.  Strike up a conversation with the gimps; bring up our old friend Derp, or Mr Friend as some idiots call him, and discuss some of the many ideas Wilfred had for torturing him.  Point out that the guy--very sadly--managed to escape the immense pain Wilfred wanted to inflict on him, and discuss the tragedy of that.  Any chance he could reach a deal with these gimps, to inflict some truly unique and appropriate pain on good ol' Derp?  Wilfred hasn't been able to find where they squirreled him away, and he just knows there's way too much security around him for conventional torture routes.

If the Scottish Medic somehow wanders into the heart of the anomalous area while a shrieking skull goes off, offer him some monkey pump to slake that thirst of his.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mission achievements (click to show/hide)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: January 29, 2022, 12:36:26 am »

"Oh shit! OH SHIT!"

Activate my Omnitech personal shield generator and take cover behind the massive mound of Gimpflesh. Abort the activation if the skull does its thing before the 5 second delay in order to save battery. Once skull is done, return to plan B by stabbing the gimpflesh with my occult knife in hopes of tree-enting it.

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Occult is banned
« Reply #4549 on: January 29, 2022, 02:04:03 am »

remain Bob

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tara (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: January 29, 2022, 03:15:25 am »

"Oh shit the skull thing's doing something!"
Activate my personal shield generator and throw the skull away from the team and myself.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Things I've done. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 02:18:44 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: January 29, 2022, 12:03:38 pm »

"Throw it you fool!"

((OOC: the shrieking skull is actually an item in the OMNITECH shop. It’s an occult grenade that performs a random effect when it explodes.))
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: January 29, 2022, 03:38:59 pm »

"Oh hey guys finally caught u- WHAT IS THAT!"

DUCK AND COVER DUCK AND COVER!

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 04:29:58 am by Fluffe9911 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: January 30, 2022, 02:21:10 am »

((OOC: the shrieking skull is actually an item in the OMNITECH shop. It’s an occult grenade that performs a random effect when it explodes.))
(I had a feeling that it was a bomb but I couldn't change it until now because.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: January 30, 2022, 04:59:05 pm »

Get into cover and away from that skull! Maybe take cover behind one of the resident giant robot asses if nothing else is near.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 05:07:43 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4555 on: January 31, 2022, 06:26:41 pm »

Try to be helpful while unconscious. Or to keep drinking. Either or.

Spoiler: notes (click to show/hide)
[1]
Kora passes into a coma.

Hmm, less than optimal. Link to the OMNI-net and see if there are any robots or anything nearby than I could temporarily take control of.
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
[4]
Ji uploads herself into the base's intranet. There she goes on a variety of quests with the anthropomorphic representations of programs and files in a tale of high adventure the entire family can enjoy. This all happens within a few seconds and she spends the rest of the time waiting to get back into a body rather bored.

Look for alcohol, proceed to drink in order to forget the PAAAAAAIIIIN.

Spoiler: Scottish Medic (click to show/hide)
[3]
Al scrambles over to the jug of MONKEYPUMP and gulps down several mouthfuls of it.  The pain in whats left of his arm subsides a great deal. Now its mostly just a dull ache. The downside is that he now cannot feel his legs and remaining standing is difficult.

(I think we might need to provide these gimps not-pain.  Instead of blowing them up or harming them, maybe we can numb them and shove them back through the door.  Then maybe we can close it

Or we could enter their zone and kill enough of them for real on the other side.  They might not be able to enter if we keep the other side of the door free.)

Any necessary stat-sheet changes due to the two additional doses of stimulant?

Activate the force-field.  Run for cover.

Spoiler: Summer (click to show/hide)
Increase life to d10. Next turn drop it to d9. And so forth.

[4] You activate your forcefield and shove past the man with the shrieking skull, running out in to the hallway and hiding behind a corner.

"Damn.  Well, closing doors and murdering everything are pretty much my job description, and it doesn't seem I can close this door, or murder you.  Annoying.  Hey, you ever hear about a guy called Derp?"

Ignore the shrieking skull, for better or worse.  Strike up a conversation with the gimps; bring up our old friend Derp, or Mr Friend as some idiots call him, and discuss some of the many ideas Wilfred had for torturing him.  Point out that the guy--very sadly--managed to escape the immense pain Wilfred wanted to inflict on him, and discuss the tragedy of that.  Any chance he could reach a deal with these gimps, to inflict some truly unique and appropriate pain on good ol' Derp?  Wilfred hasn't been able to find where they squirreled him away, and he just knows there's way too much security around him for conventional torture routes.

If the Scottish Medic somehow wanders into the heart of the anomalous area while a shrieking skull goes off, offer him some monkey pump to slake that thirst of his.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mission achievements (click to show/hide)
Wilfred discusses torture with the nearest Gimp, a fellow with hundreds of tiny crabs crawling out of a hole in his chest and tearing bits of flesh off his torso and face. [10] The Gimp gives Wilfred a small black and gold cube, along with instructions about how to manipulate the cube such that it produces a temporary portal to the pain dimension. He insures Wilfred that they would be happy to give this "Derp" a complete tour if Wilfred can get that cube to him.

"Oh shit! OH SHIT!"

Activate my Omnitech personal shield generator and take cover behind the massive mound of Gimpflesh. Abort the activation if the skull does its thing before the 5 second delay in order to save battery. Once skull is done, return to plan B by stabbing the gimpflesh with my occult knife in hopes of tree-enting it.

Baldwin scrambles behind the fleshblob and activates his shield. Hopefully shields protect from whats coming next...

remain Bob

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tara (click to show/hide)
Bob remains. Bob.

Get into cover and away from that skull! Maybe take cover behind one of the resident giant robot asses if nothing else is near.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Yagyu, in a stunning reversal, hides behind a giant metal ass instead of being the giant metal ass which is hidden behind.

"Oh hey guys finally caught u- WHAT IS THAT!"

DUCK AND COVER DUCK AND COVER!

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)
Jack scampers and hides behind Wilfred, who is currently explaining a method of torture to one of the gimps. If Wilfred is so unconcerned with the events playing out, that means he must be safe! And if he's safe, then anything behind him must be too!

"Oh shit the skull thing's doing something!"
Activate my personal shield generator and throw the skull away from the team and myself.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Things I've done. (click to show/hide)
[3]

Burt Burt throws the shrieking skull away from himself. He throws it away from the team. He throws it straight through the door to the pain dimension. It vanishes within and....nothing. No horrible nightmare bursts forth. No lighting, no blood rituals, no screams of the dead, nothing but standard pain dimension. Huh....

One of the nearby Gimps pokes his head into the open door and looks around. He then leans back out and shrugs.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: January 31, 2022, 06:37:23 pm »

Jack gets up and scratches his helmet "In hindsight fellas coming in here was probably a bad idea so I'm just gonna go guard that entrance... for our safety ya know?"

Go guard that entrance no one shall leave or enter without going under my watchful eye!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: January 31, 2022, 06:45:11 pm »

"Ah, that's nice." :D

STAB!!!!

*the gimpflesh. Also turn off my shield.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 06:49:03 pm by heydude6 »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: January 31, 2022, 08:08:31 pm »

"Could somebody please repair my body. Burt, if nobody repairs my body, could I borrow a animal robot for little bit?"
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: January 31, 2022, 10:59:50 pm »

(I could take a crack at it, but it'll mean I won't be able to get some knockout gas for the gimps.)
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 334