Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 481789 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Spooky
« Reply #4155 on: September 27, 2021, 06:14:15 am »

I suppose we have everything we came for, if that's all they know. If they are willing to push us through the reality hole they murdered into existence, then do so, preferably with Chevrolet Movie Theater and Ed 209 in tow. Once we regroup with the loot hobos Sapient Transport Pastry, Ghopst Master, and Pushbot, let Tara rejoin Pathos in space dementia.

If we somehow fail to return to this terrible timeline, head south toward balmier climes, and scalier compatriots.

Spoiler: The MOOKiest (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Team Mascot (click to show/hide)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: September 28, 2021, 10:08:18 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
He attempts to regain hearing and keeps searching.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: September 29, 2021, 07:06:04 am »

"Huh.  Well, alright.  On to the next scientist, then?"

*Shrug*

Try and hack an observation drone and make it come over to be reprogrammed into a scout eye.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: September 29, 2021, 12:45:54 pm »

Barring any orders to the contrary, set sail for that second ghost sighting Yagyu mentioned. Keep my scanners working to get a heads-up on any potential nastiness along the way.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: EdPC (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4159 on: September 29, 2021, 10:28:17 pm »

Wait, normally robobodies only determine your stats and not your skills. Do pushbot's skills override mine, or can I keep my own?

Hey, so they managed to rescue the auditor body's core right? Where is it now? What state is it in?

EDIT: if no other opinions or ideas forthcoming, let's check out the second ghostly sighting first since it's pretty close.

"Wow, that went... so much easier than expected. Wil, I may still not like all this occult bullshit, but you're the real deal.

All right then gents, shall we go snuff out that last nerd then? We also still have one more 'ghost echo' site to explore as well I believe."

He then turns to the inconsolable Baldwin and adds:
"Hey, look on the bright side, at least now nobody will ever know we were behind any of it and it won't bother us! We got away with it scot-free.

...also, euh, has anyone seen Tara? And where is Bob?"

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
You keep yours. I just posted the full thing. Fuck the police.

Ask sam. She has the thing. As per the state its in...well is a chunk but perhaps a rebuildable chunk.

"So do we actually know where this other ghost echo thing is?"
While I sit at the turret ready to fight check the rocket launcher and see if it's ether the single use or reloadable kind.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Its reloadable!

He attempts to regain hearing and keeps searching.
Deafness was only temporary. Already got some hearing back, though ringing still, a bit.

[4]
You download 3tb worth of occult information.

Its really feast or famine out here huh?

"Huh.  Well, alright.  On to the next scientist, then?"

*Shrug*

Try and hack an observation drone and make it come over to be reprogrammed into a scout eye.

[6]
You hack a random drone overhead and bring it under your control.

Barring any orders to the contrary, set sail for that second ghost sighting Yagyu mentioned. Keep my scanners working to get a heads-up on any potential nastiness along the way.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: EdPC (click to show/hide)

Ah well.

Quote from: From Omni Command: To All employees in the disaster zone
Analysis of recent data uploaded by employee Wilfred has been deemed sufficient to meet current mission parameters. Gathering of additional information is encouraged if desired, but not nessicary. Evac will be dispatched to outside the area when requested. Good work.

I suppose we have everything we came for, if that's all they know. If they are willing to push us through the reality hole they murdered into existence, then do so, preferably with Chevrolet Movie Theater and Ed 209 in tow. Once we regroup with the loot hobos Sapient Transport Pastry, Ghopst Master, and Pushbot, let Tara rejoin Pathos in space dementia.

If we somehow fail to return to this terrible timeline, head south toward balmier climes, and scalier compatriots.

For the sake of time and perhaps returning to the EdPC, we'll assume you get out.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: September 30, 2021, 04:18:07 am »

"Hey Sammy boy, where did you put that chunk of, uh, me exactly?

So, seems like the boffins up top are happy with what we got. Ya'll wanna call it a day, or keep going for maybe some extra pay? Personally I'm fine with just getting out of here, I don't think anything else we find is gonna radically change what we found already. Let's quit while we're ahead, so to speak."

Since nobody seems to object, we'll go with the plan: wait and lay low for a while until things have settled down after skele-kaiju, then visit the bizarre so people can do whatever last minute buying or selling they want to do.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 07:46:34 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: September 30, 2021, 04:44:54 am »

"I mean if everybody wants to go home I'm good with it, but if others want to go look at this next ghost thing I'm good with that as well."
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: September 30, 2021, 07:53:41 am »

akanorth reviews the info he gained
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 04:03:41 pm by BlackPaladin99 »
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: September 30, 2021, 10:31:32 am »

“What about that thingy on my note? Aren’t you guys remotely curious about what it is?”
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: September 30, 2021, 08:38:33 pm »

"Hey Sammy boy, where did you put that chunk of, uh, me exactly?

So, seems like the boffins up top are happy with what we got. Ya'll wanna call it a day, or keep going for maybe some extra pay? Personally I'm fine with just getting out of here, I don't think anything else we find is gonna radically change what we found already. Let's quit while we're ahead, so to speak."

"Chill out Yak, I got your torso right here. I could fix it up for ya if you'd like, I have a bachelor in BioMechiology in you know? As for leaving...eh, whatever you guys want, I'm basically immortal, unlike you. Maybe you should stop buying shoddy Auditor bodies and become a Flesh Horror you know?"

Give Yag his Auditor onahole back

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: October 01, 2021, 01:47:25 am »

"Do you think we should check out the Bizarre before we leave?  Offload some junk, maybe buy some good stuff to replace it?  Crappy civvie guns and anomaly watches are valuable out here, but are low-grade trash back home.  And even simple artifacts might be worth their weight in gold.  Also, we seem to be missing an alligator and the ditz, it'll give them a chance to get back.  Assuming the gator didn't just eat her already."

“What about that thingy on my note? Aren’t you guys remotely curious about what it is?”

"Nah."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: October 01, 2021, 02:23:25 am »

"If your wanting to go shopping in the bizarre I'm interested since you guys went in there while I was dead and I missed out."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: October 01, 2021, 04:12:38 am »

Reconvene with the Mooks. Loot check on that Ed 209? Did it come along? I'm good either way, but it'd be pretty funny if it did.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: October 01, 2021, 04:57:22 am »

"Eeh, maybe a little, but considering we already did our job and that place is deep within the orange zone, I think I'll pass. I already got stuck in a timewarped anomaly once too many times today."

"Chill out Yak, I got your torso right here. I could fix it up for ya if you'd like, I have a bachelor in BioMechiology in you know? As for leaving...eh, whatever you guys want, I'm basically immortal, unlike you. Maybe you should stop buying shoddy Auditor bodies and become a Flesh Horror you know?"
"Thanks, but for now I'll stick with what I have, and let the cogboys at home take a look. But I'll, uhh, keep it in mind."

"Do you think we should check out the Bizarre before we leave?  Offload some junk, maybe buy some good stuff to replace it?  Crappy civvie guns and anomaly watches are valuable out here, but are low-grade trash back home.  And even simple artifacts might be worth their weight in gold.  Also, we seem to be missing an alligator and the ditz, it'll give them a chance to get back.  Assuming the gator didn't just eat her already."

"Hmm, that's a good point actually. I hadn't considered it since I currently own, well, nothing, but if you guys want a moment to barter around before we leave that is fine by me. Shouldn't be more dangerous than last time we were there, but we probably want to wait a bit for them to settle down and things to normalize before we barge in demanding a better deal on that 1970 Dodge Charger."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 334