Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 481839 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Spooky
« Reply #4080 on: September 02, 2021, 11:58:41 pm »

((angry demon noises, also update your sheet, eh?))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: September 03, 2021, 04:00:18 am »

"Oh GOD!"
Just fucking run and jump into the EDPC.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: September 04, 2021, 02:10:49 am »

((Pity it didn't blow up when Wilfred set every computer system in the building on fire.  It would've been amusing if he tried to disable the turrets, and then made everything explode.))

"Urghh... fuck... Derp...?  Why'd it... why was... there explosives?  Fuuuck, why didn't it blow up when I melted the cameras?  Yags...?  Whadda we do now?"

Grab the broken arm, if it's nearby, then... cripple crawl further away?  Considering Wilfred went through six buildings I assume he's a good distance away, but more distance might not hurt.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: September 04, 2021, 05:28:40 am »

((I have like average occult and tech, not good at either, will think of an action soon))
((There's always going through the gate to hunt down the guys who did this and forcing them to help you undo it~~ Who knows? we might have dopplegangers over there we could contact.
Or just try to feed the energy from the gate into that alternate timeline so it doesn't mess with ours too much~~

Come on, what is the MOOKiest way?))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: September 04, 2021, 06:43:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
go drive through the gate

Whatever there is on the other side, it must be important if the makers used occult stuff to trap consciousnesses to it
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 03:08:29 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: September 04, 2021, 11:35:27 am »

Over comms: "BEEP BEEP GENTLEBEINGS, SHIT JUST WENT FROM 0 TO 100 REAL FAST. YOU'VE GOT A HOT MINUTE TO GET YOUR ASS INSIDE OF ME AND THEN I'M VAMOOSING.

Wait a hot second for the people who are actively running towards the EdPC to get in, then vamoose away from this general location. If we know the location of any teammates who got blown away, see if we can't swing by and pick them up, but priority one is getting some distance between ourselves and this fucked up situation.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: EdPC (click to show/hide)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: September 04, 2021, 12:31:59 pm »

Remain inside the EDPC that I never ventured outside of. Cover my eardrums assuming I still have them. Meditate on the ruined compound and try to listen for the screams of the dammed. Try to recall the basics of demon summoning.

Spoiler: Baldwin (click to show/hide)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: September 04, 2021, 04:53:44 pm »

go through the gate
((Sorry naturegirl, I realized after I posted this morning (and after I turned off my computer) that following the people through the gate involved ooc knowledge for Tara. that was info Bob gathered, but never communicated. It might not even be accurate. So, feel free to rethink this action, or find a different justification for it.))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: September 04, 2021, 10:17:51 pm »

go through the gate
((Sorry naturegirl, I realized after I posted this morning (and after I turned off my computer) that following the people through the gate involved ooc knowledge for Tara. that was info Bob gathered, but never communicated. It might not even be accurate. So, feel free to rethink this action, or find a different justification for it.))
((justification is that whatever there is it must be important if the makers went through all this trouble of linking consciousnesses to it))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: September 05, 2021, 12:35:07 am »

((alright. feel free to drive the movie theater in as well.))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: September 07, 2021, 03:07:01 pm »

((alright. feel free to drive the movie theater in as well.))
((will do, will edit action accordingly))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4091 on: September 08, 2021, 09:57:36 am »

What happened to the guys who remained inside the EDPC and didn't venture out? Are we also deaf?
Not deaf, but probably very shaken.

"MY EARSDRUMS-Wait, I can regrow them...Well there goes Yak, this just goes to show they don't buld alien deamontech like they used to. I swear it all went wrong when they outsourced to Mars.

SAM grabs the remaning bits of Yak in case the crew can staple him bacm together and skiddadle into the EDPC.

[3]
Sam runs straight back into the now very on fire building and scoops up what seems to be the largest chunk of Yagyu- along with something else big and shiny- before booking it to the EdPC.

Remain inside the EDPC that I never ventured outside of. Cover my eardrums assuming I still have them. Meditate on the ruined compound and try to listen for the screams of the dammed. Try to recall the basics of demon summoning.

Spoiler: Baldwin (click to show/hide)
Over comms: "BEEP BEEP GENTLEBEINGS, SHIT JUST WENT FROM 0 TO 100 REAL FAST. YOU'VE GOT A HOT MINUTE TO GET YOUR ASS INSIDE OF ME AND THEN I'M VAMOOSING.

Wait a hot second for the people who are actively running towards the EdPC to get in, then vamoose away from this general location. If we know the location of any teammates who got blown away, see if we can't swing by and pick them up, but priority one is getting some distance between ourselves and this fucked up situation.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: EdPC (click to show/hide)
"Oh GOD!"
Just fucking run and jump into the EDPC.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Run like the dickens! Get inside the EPC.
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
Akanorth gets inside the van as fast as possible, and puts pedal to the metal as he goes to join the guy in the movie theater.
[5]
The EdPC, now with everyone inside it, absolutely floors it. It takes a few moments for the big electric motors to rev up to full speed but within 15 seconds the EdPC is barreling down the nearest main road at 80 MPH (128 kph). A family of meandering landsquids gets turned into pulp against its bumper. Several dozen cars are blasted out of the way by its wedge shaped front guard. Even at full speed and with very little regard for safety, they only just make it.  The rising cloud of smoke from the burning warehouse transforms into a momentary dome of white as the rest of the explosive material within goes up all at once. The sound hits moments before the shockwave, for those still able to hear it at least. The blast lifts the rear half of the EdPC off its tires for a few seconds and the vehicle nearly spins out as  it is thrown forward by the force of the shockwave.  It slides and grinds to a halt, managing to stay on its wheels.

((Pity it didn't blow up when Wilfred set every computer system in the building on fire.  It would've been amusing if he tried to disable the turrets, and then made everything explode.))

"Urghh... fuck... Derp...?  Why'd it... why was... there explosives?  Fuuuck, why didn't it blow up when I melted the cameras?  Yags...?  Whadda we do now?"

Grab the broken arm, if it's nearby, then... cripple crawl further away?  Considering Wilfred went through six buildings I assume he's a good distance away, but more distance might not hurt.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)
[3]
Your arm is close by, so you tear yourself free from the rubble and hobble over to it. You tuck it under your remaining arm and activate your rockets. They don't blow up, so thats a good sign. You rise out of the rubble and skim off away from the boiling cloud of smoke.

When the second blast hits it completely tumbles you again, this time through the glass front window of an abandoned deli. You end up half behind, half inside the meat counter. Not hurt any more than before but starting to get tired of this shit.

go drive through the gate

Whatever there is on the other side, it must be important if the makers used occult stuff to trap consciousnesses to it
The gate that is currently closed? Wanna just ram it open eh?  Alright.

[5]

You charge the gate in your converted motorized movie theater and...the gate opens for you. You drive straight into blinding white light and....suddenly find yourself rumbling noisily straight through a corn field. You can't really see anything other than tall corn stalks buffeting the windshield, stalks all around you, and blue sky above.

The warehouse blast has raised a reddish smoke cloud miles high and utterly demolished anything near the building while badly damaging things further out. This isn't a huge deal: the place was already pretty damaged so who is going to notice some new broken windows? Answer: Everyone. Because that blast was big enough and the smoke cloud obvious enough to draw some major attention from the locals. Drones are already circling in and the vague distant shouts of men and the crack of gunfire can be heard.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: September 08, 2021, 10:05:49 am »

Man a turret and be ready to fend off any attack.
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: September 08, 2021, 11:00:06 am »

Slow down and stop, then once stopped, try climbing to the top of the car to look over the corn to try finding anything

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: September 08, 2021, 11:45:10 am »

akanorth tries to recall the basics of demon summoning.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 334