Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482480 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Spooky
« Reply #3900 on: July 11, 2021, 07:42:32 pm »

”*Hack* *horf* A... *wheeze* lec... Alec! You were supposed to protect me! Kill this damn tree person! Please.....

boldyouractionnexttime

Slash the tree person with my occultist knife. One day I will get a good roll!

Spoiler: Baldwin (click to show/hide)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: July 11, 2021, 09:30:41 pm »

"I feel we should go for one of the five car convos, you know what they say about filling up before the main course, but on the other hand the boss Smiley is probably in the big convo. What do you think we should do Willy of House Wheat?"

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: July 12, 2021, 02:39:04 am »

Sigh. Go shoot the tree man with the piledriver carbine.
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: July 12, 2021, 05:37:09 am »

"Some weird shit going on in here, do we have a plan of action or are we just gonna wing it and grab what we came here for?"
Have my shotgun at the ready and wait to see if we have some kind plan.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 07:05:36 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: July 12, 2021, 06:22:13 am »

"Ehhh, I was thinking of just grabbing some of the idiots on foot.  Easier if you don't need a can opener, y'know?  Then again things will go faster for me if we can loot an APC or something.  So sure!  Let's get one of the convoys!"

Let's go for a convoy!  Size of the convoy is less important to me than composition; something like an APC or humvee with mounted gun would be ideal.  Preferably without protection for the gunner, so Wilfred can disable the gun without destroying it.  Oh, and don't go for the big convoy--that one will probably be dangerous enough for Wildred to accidentally a skeleton or some shit, again.

Intercept it by flying a good distance ahead of them, so we can disembark and put the Silverfish in cover before engaging.  It's more fragile and valuable than SAM or Wilfred.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: July 12, 2021, 06:31:02 am »

Hmm, it looks like bait, but I'd rather not start ransacking this place with that potential threat above us. Ask our guide if he knows anythign about this place, any reason it wasn't looted?

Then, find a way to the upper floor and slowly, carefully, start making my way there, using enviro scanner, biorhythm scanner and anomaly watch to see what's up.

Oh, unless my teammates have trouble dealing with treedude, in which case first go outside and shoot it with pulse laser and ferro accelerator. Does the weakness analysis reset or is it similar enough to its full-sized compatriot from before? If not it's at lvl 3 now. 

"Some weird shit going on in here, do we have a plan of action or are we just gonna wing it and grab what we came here for?"

"I'd rather first check out what that anomalous signal could be before we ransack this place, don't wanna be caught unawares if we can help it."

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 06:33:09 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: July 12, 2021, 07:09:30 am »

"I'd rather first check out what that anomalous signal could be before we ransack this place, don't wanna be caught unawares if we can help it."
"Sounds good to me, let's go check it out."
Have my shotgun at the ready and follow Yagyu to the upper floors.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: July 12, 2021, 07:12:13 pm »

Go along with Wil's plan and park the Silverfish somewhere safe and ahead of the convo as to catch them by surprise, oh and try to change colors to better match with the enviroment as to better ambush those suckers. Also switch one Dex point to increase bite damage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3908 on: July 14, 2021, 09:40:09 pm »

Can i join?

Sure. We'll assume you're with team babysitter Yagyu.

((Good news, copying and pasting works now
Question is leveling up still applicable?
Question 2: are injuries from last mission healed?))
Uuugh, where am I now? Is Derp Controller dealt with? What mission are we on now? Oh, I had money I didn’t before, so yes Derp was dealt with. Does anyone who doesn’t have cognition copier want one?
Follow Bob and help with the Chevrolet, while I’m too young to drive, I do have hands
(Yes, do it twice.
Yes.)

Tara follows bob while trying to figure out how many days, weeks, or months of her life have passed.

Go outside and steal a functional Chevrolet. if no functional Chevrolet's are found, repair and gas up the most functional one i can find.
If i have time after this, locate a cinema and hijack a projector and a sizeable chunk of movie screen.

Spoiler: Team Mascot (click to show/hide)
[3]Bob completely discards his previous line of work and waddles outside, looking for a Chevrolet. He waddles past the tree carrying a teammate away and looks around for....20 or so seconds before coming across a perfectly restored 1973 Chevrolet Monte Carlo sitting in the parking lot of a building near by. The parking space denotes the car to belong to "Bill Hoskins, Head of sales".  Bob rumbles. With the help of his friend with thumbs he gets the door open and scrambles into the driver seat.  After a few seconds of attempting to figure out how he can get into a reasonable driving position he instead scrambles into the back and slaps the driver seat this his tail as though to say "Get in. Road trip."

”*Hack* *horf* A... *wheeze* lec... Alec! You were supposed to protect me! Kill this damn tree person! Please.....

boldyouractionnexttime

Slash the tree person with my occultist knife. One day I will get a good roll!

[4][1]
Baldwin stabs the knife into the tree successfully! He doesn't stab himself or kill a teammate or anything! Good for him!

Of course the knife does next to no damage but fuck it, this is a moral victory.

Hmm, it looks like bait, but I'd rather not start ransacking this place with that potential threat above us. Ask our guide if he knows anythign about this place, any reason it wasn't looted?

Then, find a way to the upper floor and slowly, carefully, start making my way there, using enviro scanner, biorhythm scanner and anomaly watch to see what's up.

Oh, unless my teammates have trouble dealing with treedude, in which case first go outside and shoot it with pulse laser and ferro accelerator. Does the weakness analysis reset or is it similar enough to its full-sized compatriot from before? If not it's at lvl 3 now. 

"Sounds good to me, let's go check it out."
Have my shotgun at the ready and follow Yagyu to the upper floors.
Don't worry, your teammates are having no issue with the treeman. They're completely ignoring him in fact. Except for the teammate he's strangling. That guy...well he's doing his best, bless him.

Yagyu walks slowly towards the stairs. After a moment he starts walking quicker. Then he stops. The stairs are no closer than they were before. He tries to back up towards the exit. The same thing. He takes a few steps in towards the machinery. That gets closer.

This is not good.

Go along with Wil's plan and park the Silverfish somewhere safe and ahead of the convo as to catch them by surprise, oh and try to change colors to better match with the enviroment as to better ambush those suckers. Also switch one Dex point to increase bite damage.

"Ehhh, I was thinking of just grabbing some of the idiots on foot.  Easier if you don't need a can opener, y'know?  Then again things will go faster for me if we can loot an APC or something.  So sure!  Let's get one of the convoys!"

Let's go for a convoy!  Size of the convoy is less important to me than composition; something like an APC or humvee with mounted gun would be ideal.  Preferably without protection for the gunner, so Wilfred can disable the gun without destroying it.  Oh, and don't go for the big convoy--that one will probably be dangerous enough for Wildred to accidentally a skeleton or some shit, again.

Intercept it by flying a good distance ahead of them, so we can disembark and put the Silverfish in cover before engaging.  It's more fragile and valuable than SAM or Wilfred.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)
[4]
Sam and Will take the silverfish ahead  of one of the convoys -one with an armored vehicle in it-  and park the aircraft on a roof. They then wander out into the road to wait for the convoy. They're waiting for it on a major road, standing amidst deserted cars They actually think they can see the convoy from here....over a mile away...slowly weaving through cars.

"Right so...should we create some sort of blockade?"

"Why?"

"I dunno, so they can't get away?"

"I think we can catch them."

"Yeah but..."

"But what?"

It would be fun right?"

"...maybe."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: July 14, 2021, 10:33:11 pm »

"That was only a 1 in 25 chance! The outcome I want is also a 1 in 25 chance! I'm pretty good at getting 1 in 25 chances so if I keep stabbing I'll eventually get what I want in around 3 turns!"

Clearly the oxygen deprivation is starting to get to Baldwin because nobody knows what he's talking about anymore. Surely somebody in the EDPC can save him. Maybe the EDPC itself can drive on over and get Baldwin out of this pickle...

Suddenly, Will and SAM get a text.

Hey guys, I managed to get ahold of an artifact. It's this piece of everlasting firewood. It's not the fanciest thing in the world, but an artifact is an artifact and I'm sure it will sell well at the bizarre regardless.

There's just one problem. It's currently escaping our custody and we could really use an aerial support vehicle to help hunt it down. It would also be nice have a quick way of traveling to the bizarre without slowing down the rest of our group. As you can guess, it's a bit hard to hold on to so I'd like to fence this thing as soon as possible.

Just travel to my coordinates and I'll brief you on the rest.

And with that done, Baldwin puts the phone away and reaches for his knife.

STAB IT! AGAIN!

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: July 14, 2021, 11:07:07 pm »

Bob's not about nine foot tall baby treemen. Bob doesn't eat nine foot tall baby treemen.

Bob is about driving a Chevrolet movie theatre.

Get in Tara! Get in and drive!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Present Lottery
« Reply #3911 on: July 15, 2021, 01:00:13 am »

Drive the Chevrolet to…somewhere
((Two level ups complete))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: July 15, 2021, 05:17:30 am »

"Well shit this ain't good."
Walk around the edges of the anomaly we've found ourselves in and see if I can't find a way out of it.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: July 15, 2021, 11:39:18 am »

what is going on and how can i help. 
"where the heck am i?  whats happening, is there anyone who needs killing?

« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 06:38:50 pm by BlackPaladin99 »
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: July 15, 2021, 12:00:48 pm »

Sigh. Ok then, let's see.
1) Use enviro scanner and anomaly watch too see if I can spot anything that could indicate what's going on here or where the 'source' is. and does the anomaly watch still point to the upper floor>

2) Also try to use my Bob sample for the biorhythm tracker to see if it can still pick that up.

3) See if I still have radio comms to my teammates, if yes warn them not to enter this place for now or at least not get into the anomalous zone. And ask our guide, has he seen anything like this before?

4) Can I literally only move in the direction of the machinery? No way to get to a side wall we could bust through or something?

5) If I throw a bolt or w/ever in the direction of the stairs, does it reach or does it just keep falling or something?   

what is going on and how can i help. 
"where the heck am i?  whats happening, is there anyone who needs killing?

((assuming he's not in the anomalous zone and can hear Yagyu, if not disregard.))
"There's a guy outside getting strangled by a tree. See if you can help him with that. The guy, I mean, not the tree."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 334