Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482538 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Ed, Ed, EED, and another Ed
« Reply #3225 on: February 12, 2021, 04:39:11 pm »

Go reboot the electrobuddies - all of them. Use a toolkit charge to repair Yaggie's leggums.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: The Shocker
« Reply #3226 on: February 12, 2021, 05:24:59 pm »

Finish subduing Sam, and if there’s time, close into melee and cut Expendaclone 3 with the antibio razor.

”Would somebody throw a blanket or something over our Very Good Friend!”
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 11:52:02 am by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: WISE FROWM YOR GWAVE
« Reply #3227 on: February 12, 2021, 08:15:48 pm »

Take cover behind Derp. There's no way any of the brainwashed people would risk shooting at Derp.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: February 13, 2021, 04:19:49 am »

Since everyone else is still staying in the other rooms I guess I might as well start looting the room I'm in.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: February 13, 2021, 06:17:04 am »

"What do you think I've been trying to do?!?"

Third time's the charm, go throw something over Friendo's head! Crawl over there if I have to but just get it fucking done.

Oh, and ask command again to shock expenda no. 3.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Is it a war crime if you do it accidently?
« Reply #3230 on: February 13, 2021, 07:51:11 am »

WAKE UP!  If successful in waking up, resume screaming "FUCK DERP!" on loop, and summon ghosts to eat Expendaclone.  Again.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: Disabled.
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Disabled.
Touch: Disabled.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3231 on: February 15, 2021, 10:24:15 am »

Go reboot the electrobuddies - all of them. Use a toolkit charge to repair Yaggie's leggums.

[3,1,3]
Bob paddles out and gives Yagyu a hard tail whack, fixing mr.roboto's bipedal impotence problem. Bob gives pathos a good thwack too, this time with a toolkit in addition to his tail, and succeeds on waking up the sleepy spider.

WAKE UP!  If successful in waking up, resume screaming "FUCK DERP!" on loop, and summon ghosts to eat Expendaclone.  Again.

[2]
Wilfred remains asleep. Perhaps this is best for him.

Finish subduing Sam, and if there’s time, close into melee and cut Expendaclone 3 with the antibio razor.

[10]
Ji rather bluntly punches Sam in the back of the head, knocking her out. That problem fixed, she draws her Anti-bio Razor and moves to solve the other problem.
[10, 1+3v4]
Ji charges at expenda 03 with a wide cut towards the clone's neck. To her surprise Expenda whips out his baton and catches the blow, slapping it away in a spray of sparks and splattering droplets of anti-biological agent.

Take cover behind Derp. There's no way any of the brainwashed people would risk shooting at Derp.

Edward scrambles to be as near to the brain washing thrall herd as possible. For tactical reasons.  He balls himself up at Mr. Friend's foam encrusted feet.

Since everyone else is still staying in the other rooms I guess I might as well start looting the room I'm in.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
[3]
Burt finds a pack of gum.

yay gum!

"What do you think I've been trying to do?!?"

Third time's the charm, go throw something over Friendo's head! Crawl over there if I have to but just get it fucking done.

Oh, and ask command again to shock expenda no. 3.

Yagyu, now able to walk again, heads over and tosses something over Mr. Friend's head. I don't really know what but I'm sure he has some kind of fabric he can use in that infinite pile of grave robbed booty. He then gets on the coms and a few moments later, right in the middle of an epic sword fight, Expenda 03 goes very stiff and then completely limp and collapses to the ground like a sack of wet oatmeal.

"Alright, no more shenanigans." Yagyu says, scraping a few last bits of foam off himself.  "Anyone got anything else they want to fuck up or am I good to call command and get us out of here? Seems like we've been here for fucking months."

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: February 15, 2021, 10:34:04 am »

”I’m GTG Yag. The sooner we get out of here the better”
EDIT- Tie up Sam and E3 before doing anything else.

If we do leave this turn, grab a bunch of biomaterial for Sam on the way back by way of apology for knocking her out.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 11:41:36 am by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: February 15, 2021, 11:19:06 am »

"Alright, no more shenanigans." Yagyu says, scraping a few last bits of foam off himself.  "Anyone got anything else they want to fuck up or am I good to call command and get us out of here? Seems like we've been here for fucking months."
((So perfectly on point, you might as well play Yagyu for me~))

Yeah, let's call command and brief them on where things stand for now. IIRC they wanted us to deposit this guy in his old holding cell, right? Which sector was that again?

If we will indeed need to transport him to his cell, look for something that we can use as a stretcher on which we can put the goop-encased friendo. Use toolkit if we need to cobble something together.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: February 15, 2021, 11:36:50 am »

Try not to wake up, mumble in sleep about making us whole.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 02:53:18 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: February 15, 2021, 05:10:50 pm »

"Are there any other brainwashed expendaclones we should know about."

The laundry cart can probably be used to carry Derp.

Casually loot a suit of riot armour and a flashlight from an expendaclone before Yagyu can shove it in his hammerspace.

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Is it a war crime if you do it accidently?
« Reply #3236 on: February 15, 2021, 08:54:44 pm »

You know, being unconscious is actually a really good excuse for Wilfred to not murder the mission target right now.

Sleep peacefully.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3237 on: February 16, 2021, 04:08:12 pm »

”I’m GTG Yag. The sooner we get out of here the better”
EDIT- Tie up Sam and E3 before doing anything else.

If we do leave this turn, grab a bunch of biomaterial for Sam on the way back by way of apology for knocking her out.

Ji hogties Sam and E3 before rolling them both over near Mr. Friend.  She then rolls over both expendaclone corpses and forms a nice pile.

"Are there any other brainwashed expendaclones we should know about."

The laundry cart can probably be used to carry Derp.

Casually loot a suit of riot armour and a flashlight from an expendaclone before Yagyu can shove it in his hammerspace.

Ed grabs himself a suit of riot armor and a flashlight from a corpse before standing near Yagyu and Mr. Friend.

You know, being unconscious is actually a really good excuse for Wilfred to not murder the mission target right now.

Sleep peacefully.

Try not to wake up, mumble in sleep about making us whole.

The unconscious or otherwise unresponsive team members are all rolled, shoved, or guided into the growing pile. Why? Well...

((So perfectly on point, you might as well play Yagyu for me~))

Yeah, let's call command and brief them on where things stand for now. IIRC they wanted us to deposit this guy in his old holding cell, right? Which sector was that again?

If we will indeed need to transport him to his cell, look for something that we can use as a stretcher on which we can put the goop-encased friendo. Use toolkit if we need to cobble something together.

Yagyu calls command. He informs them that the team have the target. Yes, he is fully contained. Yes he is alive, though unconscious. He looked to be ok, though his face and right arm looked a little messed up. Yes...yes he had right arm, Yagyu is sure of that.  Yagyu taps his foot while command remains silent for a good 45 seconds. Finally they return and give him instructions.

"They say", He announces to everyone, "For us all to get in close next to the target and to wait."

So everyone gathers in close, piling up the unconscious people, squirming in close together otherwise. And then they wait. They wait for a good 30 minutes or so, slowly getting more and more bored. They're halfway through the third game of "I spy" when they hear a rather interesting noise. It sounds like a train coming: a sort of chugging, whooshing, rumbling noise that seems to be coming from somewhere above and behind them. They've had just enough time to glance at each other and confirm that yes, they do all hear that, when the source of the noise hits the wall and ceiling above and behind them. Almost immediately sparks begin raining down from the ceiling as someone carves into the metal with some sort of enormous circular saw. It makes four rapid cuts and then, instead of the ceiling collapsing inward like they expected, it gets yanked upwards and a head peaks in. The head is wearing something like a spacesuit helmet, a big globe of black glass or plastic without any real distinguishing marks other than a small OMNI logo right about where the forehead of the person inside probably is. They look down at the team for a few long moments and then nod slightly to themselves before withdrawing. A moment later an extendable metal ladder telescopes into the room and anchors itself to the floor with a thud, magnetic pads latching on with an electric buzz.

The team silently heads up the ladder and finds the helmeted man is not alone, there are at least a dozen others like him, all in black helmets and dark, relatively form fitting vacuum suits. They're all carrying what look like standard security rifles, but smaller, more streamlined, and generally fancier. And painted black, of course.  One in back is carrying the big circular saw on some sort of hydraulic exoskeleton harness that lets him handle its weight. The noise the team heard seems to have come from a vehicle not unlike a cross between an APC, a subway train, and a caterpillar.  Its elongated, segmented, angular, with at least a dozen wheels on a complex suspension system that seems to let them grab hold of any surface within 130 degrees. The wheels themselves are segmented too, made of hundreds of pieces that seem to flex and grip the metal superstructure like chubby hands.  The blacksuited guys direct the team into a back hatch on the Caterpillar, carefully guiding them and their foam coated targeted into a metal hold with seats lining either side. They help get everyone strapped in, including strapping Mr. Friend to the floor with about a dozen more straps then they really need, before closing the door and plunging everyone into near total darkness. After a few minutes the vehicle shifts  and curls, turning hard to the right and then, with surprising smoothness, transitioning to a straight vertical ascent.

MISSION COMPLETE!

How about you guys
1. Tell me what you did on this absurdly long mission
2. Tell me if you have any promotions that should be considered for pay
3. Level up twice.

We'll be back to civilization soon.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: February 16, 2021, 04:50:02 pm »

Things done:
-Discovered what was Derp's deal.
-Made a sleeping gas that was used to knock out weirdos (and EEED)
-Made some harmless littler chlorine gas
-Removed the harmless gas from Burt's lungs.
-Vibrated out of you-know-what's grasp.
-Shot cards out of expandoclone's hand
-Helped drive away you-know-what god
-Resurrected the dead, she'll want her Nobel delivered in 5 days or less, thank you very much.

Level up:
Implants d4> d6 > d8
Will d6 > d8 > d10

« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 05:09:44 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Ed, Ed, EED, and another Ed
« Reply #3239 on: February 16, 2021, 05:05:15 pm »

Bob

Also, Levelup: Will d4->d6->d8, Implants d4->d6->d8

P.S. Bob is already recognized as professor, so whatever promotion that involves applies.

((Angry, That's one level-up. You have a second available))

« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 12:17:35 am by Ozarck »
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 334