Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482675 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: WISE FROWM YOR GWAVE
« Reply #3180 on: February 01, 2021, 08:06:03 pm »

EEED has never attended a corporate sexual harassment seminar, but HR’s policies on the matter are printed onto his prefrontal cortex. Namely, when touched in an unwelcome way, press the button to summon a legal team (that may proceed to prosecute you for wasting their time if they judge the request to be not urgent enough). This training comes to him now in this hour of need, with Bird Box cosplayers trying to violate his sanctity and the narrator mistaking him for a woman momentarily.

Press every button on the Automop at once. If I survive the result, and my suit is still intact, proceed with the ‘indirect electrocution of everyone’ plan. If not, pray to ED for my salvation.

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Ed, Ed, EED, and another Ed
« Reply #3181 on: February 01, 2021, 10:13:30 pm »

Waddle into the control room. Restore it to factory settings. If that doesn't work, or the control room is uncooperative, restore it to pre-factory settings. Pre-industrial settings.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3182 on: February 02, 2021, 03:31:36 am »

"My only regret is that I can't enjoy a recording of this later. It would had been hilarious to watch."

Just keep doing what I'm doing for now. I'm certain someone will figure out what all these tags mean.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: February 02, 2021, 05:47:51 am »

Start swinging my fire extinguisher like a mad man and RUN into the room that Mr. Shit Lord came out of.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Present Lottery
« Reply #3184 on: February 02, 2021, 05:49:58 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Shoot foam at one of the tags, hopefully hitting Mr. Controller, if intended target was hit, use tranquilizer dart on target

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: February 02, 2021, 09:25:40 am »

>Grab the 4 spare magazines for my rifle off of my previous rendition's corpse in true powergamer style.
it's over

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3186 on: February 03, 2021, 09:25:52 am »

Sam will unload pistol, throw the knife at Mr Friend, curl up and try to make herself hard to suicide.

>Grab the 4 spare magazines for my rifle off of my previous rendition's corpse in true powergamer style.

if there's enough room, crawl under the foam and out door, then  barricade it
EDIT: uhh if I'm already on the other side of the door, then still barricade it
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)
Anya, apparently blindfolded, scrabbles about, trying to claw or crawl her way through the door. It is unfortunately futile as the door has been completely blocked off.

Start swinging my fire extinguisher like a mad man and RUN into the room that Mr. Shit Lord came out of.
[6]
Burt turns and blindly runs towards the main control room, swinging his fire extinguisher like a mad man. It hits...something...he's not sure what, but he just keeps running. He of course forgets that the door to the control room wasn't fully open, just cut in half and as such slams directly into it. His lower body keeps going, his upper body stops, and he ends up laying on his back, half in the room, half outside it. He doesn't waste any time and immediately curls into a ball and rolls the rest of the way into the room.

EEED has never attended a corporate sexual harassment seminar, but HR’s policies on the matter are printed onto his prefrontal cortex. Namely, when touched in an unwelcome way, press the button to summon a legal team (that may proceed to prosecute you for wasting their time if they judge the request to be not urgent enough). This training comes to him now in this hour of need, with Bird Box cosplayers trying to violate his sanctity and the narrator mistaking him for a woman momentarily.

Press every button on the Automop at once. If I survive the result, and my suit is still intact, proceed with the ‘indirect electrocution of everyone’ plan. If not, pray to ED for my salvation.

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
[2] EEED reaches down to suicidality activate all the functions of his mop when something metallic, round, and extremely hard cracks him right in the forehead. He falls over backwards, holding his head and writhing on the ground in agony.

Run into the sideroom that the Expendaclone just came out of and shut the door and hide.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
[2v6][1v2]
Edward sprints for door Expendaclone 2 just came out of. But there is an issue: Expendaclone is still there.  As Edward tries to run past him Expendaclone lashes out with his baton. Edward takes the blow across his shoulders, most of the damage glancing off but its enough to stagger him back and prevent him from running.

Waddle into the control room. Restore it to factory settings. If that doesn't work, or the control room is uncooperative, restore it to pre-factory settings. Pre-industrial settings.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
[2]
Bob hits the control panel with his tail. Sadly his tail print fails to be recognized by the identity scanner. He tries several more times but gets the same result. He'd probably grumble about the lowest bidder maker of the thing if he wasn't too busy continuing to hit it with his tail.

"My only regret is that I can't enjoy a recording of this later. It would had been hilarious to watch."

Just keep doing what I'm doing for now. I'm certain someone will figure out what all these tags mean.

Pathos folds up all his little spider legs and sits down in the corner, waiting for this to all resolve itself.

Round two. Look for the marker closest to the exit and head that way. If I ID Friendly, or any non-teammate, tackle him and stick him with the syringe.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
Ji sprints towards the tag that is closest to the door and apparently attempting to get out. He tackles it and waits for the camera feed to cycle so he can see what he's looking at. What he ends up looking at is Anya, who he is sitting astride as she continues to try and scramble away.

Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Shoot foam at one of the tags, hopefully hitting Mr. Controller, if intended target was hit, use tranquilizer dart on target
Tara cannot see the tags, as she is blindfolded.  She instead sprays at her best guess of where the target might be.
[7][3][2] (Reduce foam use die)
She has a feeling she hit something, though she's not sure what or how well.

If Yagyu is aware that Friend (or maybe a possessed teammate) is clawing at EEED, goop 'em. Avoid hitting EEED if possible, but if not just goop them both.

If it turns out that was not in fact friendo or the action wasn't relevant, then just try to goop friendo. Try to compensate for the lack of normal vision by spraying liberally and at an angle which makes dodging or jumping over the stream difficult. Use the tags in combination with still having some vision to determine which tag is our target, then use the tags to help me in my aiming.

On the radio and only to spiderfriend: "Pathos, if we can't restrain him you can use one of the automated defenses to fill the whole room with inert gas, then the robots among us can grab him once he begins asphyxiating. But please be careful with it and stop it on time, we don't wanna kill our teammates!"

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
[6][1]
Yagyu waits for the next screenshot and immediately notices Mr.Friend. He appears to have been partially goo'd to the hall floor about halfway down. Yagyu raises his goo gun and just as he's about to fire someone shoulders into him and past, knocking his hand and resulting in a wide spray of goo that mostly hits the ceiling. Least he thinks so...

Everyone's Speech to Text earplugs helpfully tell them the following.
[Metallic Ping of ricocheting bullets]

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: February 03, 2021, 09:43:36 am »

Goop friendo again! Goop him from the feet up to his shoulders but be very careful NOT to goop his head, so as to not block his breathing.

If that works and he is restrained, then gag him so he can't speak (maybe with the blindfold Burt had) and put a bag of sorts over his head so nobody can see him anymore (maybe with one of the jumpsuits lying around?). The idea here is to make it so nobody can perceive him anymore even if they don't have sensory deprivation.

Should his mouth/face become blocked at some point that prevents him from breathing and threatens asphyxiation, remove the blockage but without freeing his arms or legs.

Edit 1: also tell spiderfriend which tag belongs to friendo.
Edit 2: also tell the team that friendo is caught in goop and we are restraining them further.
Note: edits made in response to other people's suggestions, and while they make sense in the context and for Yagyu I'm not sure if it's not too meta to take them, so exercise your judgement if you want to allow them.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 04:25:42 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: February 03, 2021, 10:56:29 am »

UNLOCK CHAKRAS, AWAKEN THIRD EYE, USE THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, REMEMBER WHAT YOU LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IDK JUST TRY TO BREAK FREE OF MIND WHAMMY BY DOING SOMETHING

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: THY FLESH CONSUMED
« Reply #3189 on: February 03, 2021, 11:27:47 am »

continue cowering in the corner
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: February 03, 2021, 12:18:00 pm »

>After putting the magazines into my armor's pouches (which is an action with no uncertainty meaning a roll would be wasteful), go figure out what the fuck is going on now.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
it's over

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: February 03, 2021, 08:42:04 pm »

"Ow!"

Scramble backwards to hide behind a nearby laundry cart or expendaclone corpse or other convenient piece of cover.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Is it a war crime if you do it accidently?
« Reply #3192 on: February 03, 2021, 09:12:43 pm »

"Fuck Derp!  Where is Derp?  Fuck Derp!  Fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp, fuck Derp!"

Use neuron reconfiguration helmet to swap Guns with Occult.  If told where Derp is, and not told that Derp is safely restrained, call ghosts to come eat Derp.

((Really, Wilfred would just start summoning ghosts regardless, but it seems like we might actually just win this now, so... trying not to fail the mission for the sake of in-character emotions and morality.))

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: Disabled.
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Disabled.
Touch: Disabled.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: February 04, 2021, 04:53:01 am »

"Oh fuck, what'd I just run into, hope I didn't break any ribs."
Continue rolling until I'm far from the action then figure out where I've ended up.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: February 04, 2021, 10:08:20 am »

Alright now, he should be still, no? Get to him and inject him with the syringe. Proceed to tie him up with zip ties.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 334