Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482759 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: MOOK: WISE FROWM YOR GWAVE
« Reply #3165 on: January 30, 2021, 05:14:22 am »

Tag those legs with limited omniscience.
Close my eyes optical sensors since they're just a distraction.
Use Yagyu's map, limited omniscience and motion sensor to direct my teammates' efforts so that they catch the target and don't kill each other.

"Ji, when we're done with this, do you wanna buy my limited omniscience and motion sensor? And maybe a big sword? I think you're much better suited for the blind swordsman role."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 06:00:20 pm by Parisbre56 »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Anya confirmed cursed.
« Reply #3166 on: January 30, 2021, 10:50:13 am »

Everyone's vision isn't synchronized to the exact same 5 second cycle, right? They refresh at different times, right? Just making sure.

Huddle, hunker down, take cover, cower, duck and cover, hide, and don't die.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: THY FLESH CONSUMED
« Reply #3167 on: January 30, 2021, 01:06:04 pm »

"glkrekr"
Anya will quickly and surprisingly calmly disassemble her pistol, take out the mag and chuck the pieces in the laundry cart, and if possible run away
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 01:11:06 pm by m1895 »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: January 30, 2021, 09:01:55 pm »

"Like and self respecting Waifu Assassin, I've already got a sword!"
*Hoists Anti-bio razor*
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: January 31, 2021, 12:28:42 am »

"This problem is simple to solve! Even me, a simple clone, can figure you out, Friend! I have too much E for you to comprehend my schemes."

Engage my automop on maximum slippery floor settings and flood the hallway with sudsy water! Then pull out my Arc Scraper and sit down. Inform Mr. Friend that if he doesn’t lay down on his stomach and surrender (and accept ED into his life as his personal lord and savior) within the next 5 seconds, he’s gonna feel more than just a tingle.

Follow through on the threat if he doesn’t comply or if he knocks me down or something, I’ve got a rubber suit so I’ll be fine and I’m sure our non-insulated workers can handle a few seconds of agonizing pain.

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 12:55:40 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: January 31, 2021, 09:54:20 am »

The exit from this area was a fairly small-ish doorway, right? If yes, start spraying sticky goop all over that exit, the idea is to either try and catch Friendo in the sticky goop stream if he makes a break for the exit, or to at least block off the exit with the expanding goop even if he's not running away yet.

If blocking off the doorway like this doesn't seem like it'd work, then just try to goop our target. I am willing to take larger friendly fire risks if it means I increase my chance of also hitting friendo (aka liberally applying goop), if that's not a mechanic that exists then just fire normally. Either way be assisted by spiderfriend in this endeavor.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: January 31, 2021, 10:43:25 am »

>Suddenly appear in a nearby closet/room/other closed container large enough to fit an adult human, and walk out after kicking the door open hard enough that the hinges fall off.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
it's over

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3172 on: January 31, 2021, 04:10:23 pm »

UPDATE TOMORROW MORNING.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: January 31, 2021, 05:10:48 pm »

UPDATE TOMORROW MORNING.
You update tomorrow morning

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3174 on: February 01, 2021, 08:46:06 am »

Think Swampy thoughts. Wait for a bird to come clean my teeth, or for a handler to throw a watermelon into my mouth.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)

Bob.

Everyone's vision isn't synchronized to the exact same 5 second cycle, right? They refresh at different times, right? Just making sure.

Huddle, hunker down, take cover, cower, duck and cover, hide, and don't die.

Ed, aware that his time is likely going to start unleashing completely random attacks at anything they THINK is the enemy, decides to hide in the corner.

"glkrekr"
Anya will quickly and surprisingly calmly disassemble her pistol, take out the mag and chuck the pieces in the laundry cart, and if possible run away
Anya disassembles her pistol, or at least removes the slide and magazine, tosses the components into the laundry hamper, and then promptly runs down the hall all the way back to the entrance of this area.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, Sam will slice open the expando clone, paint space suit with tribal war symbols, close eyes and crawl around grabbing wildly. If she feels she grabbed something that's not a robot or teammate she'll start hacking away with her knife. Going for the tendons and toes in particular.

[2]
Sam doesn't close her eyes fast enough...

Get my syringe of tranquillizers ready and get that mother fucker. Once I locate him visually, tackle him and inject him.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
[2]Ji raises her syringe  and starts whipping her head around, trying to catch a frozen image of the target. She sees him once, a blur down the hall, and takes off at a sprint towards it, her arms wide. She dives, grabbing, but gets nothing but air, dropping to the ground awkwardly.

"Oh great Mr. Dumb Ass has finally decided to show himself."
Go to where the rest of the team is and start spraying one of my fire extinguishers at anything that isn't on my team.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
[4]
Burt Burt runs out into the hall and, after getting a freeze frame image of Mr.Friend, sprays his fire extinguisher at the guy.  He rapidly fills the hall with an expanding, blinding, cloud of white mist. He definitely hit the target but...he's not sure if that did anything other than blind everyone else even more than they already were.

Tag those legs with limited omniscience.
Close my eyes optical sensors since they're just a distraction.
Use Yagyu's map, limited omniscience and motion sensor to direct my teammates' efforts so that they catch the target and don't kill each other.

"Ji, when we're done with this, do you wanna buy my limited omniscience and motion sensor? And maybe a big sword? I think you're much better suited for the blind swordsman role."

[8] Pathos backs into a corner and then waits for his vision to cycle. The moment it does, he sights the target and sprays the entire area with tags, just saturates the screen in them. There were other people on that screen of course...but he's certain he got Mr. Friend as well. He begins routing the data to everyone, with the caution that only one of the moving targets on there is the actual target. The others are teammates.

"This problem is simple to solve! Even me, a simple clone, can figure you out, Friend! I have too much E for you to comprehend my schemes."

Engage my automop on maximum slippery floor settings and flood the hallway with sudsy water! Then pull out my Arc Scraper and sit down. Inform Mr. Friend that if he doesn’t lay down on his stomach and surrender (and accept ED into his life as his personal lord and savior) within the next 5 seconds, he’s gonna feel more than just a tingle.

Follow through on the threat if he doesn’t comply or if he knocks me down or something, I’ve got a rubber suit so I’ll be fine and I’m sure our non-insulated workers can handle a few seconds of agonizing pain.

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
[2]
EEED begins her declaration but ends halfway through, blindly pawing at her mop, unable to find the correct buttons to enact her plan.

The exit from this area was a fairly small-ish doorway, right? If yes, start spraying sticky goop all over that exit, the idea is to either try and catch Friendo in the sticky goop stream if he makes a break for the exit, or to at least block off the exit with the expanding goop even if he's not running away yet.

If blocking off the doorway like this doesn't seem like it'd work, then just try to goop our target. I am willing to take larger friendly fire risks if it means I increase my chance of also hitting friendo (aka liberally applying goop), if that's not a mechanic that exists then just fire normally. Either way be assisted by spiderfriend in this endeavor.

[4]
Yagyu sprays a jet of goo down the hall, aiming for the door at the other side. He fires on one freeze frame and by the second he can see that it has in fact hit the far door and is expanding into a plug in the airlock. If nothing else, the way out of here is sealed.

>Suddenly appear in a nearby closet/room/other closed container large enough to fit an adult human, and walk out after kicking the door open hard enough that the hinges fall off.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
A new expendaclone kicks open the door to one of the side rooms and steps out into the hall. He shouts "OH YEAH!" before immediately glancing over and seeing Mr. Friend....

[4] EEED is busy trying to get the mop to work when something touches him. And starts to pull off his eye mask.  He screeches and rolls away blindly, covering his face.  He luckily manages to keep the eye mask on.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: February 01, 2021, 08:55:58 am »

Sam will unload pistol, throw the knife at Mr Friend, curl up and try to make herself hard to suicide.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: February 01, 2021, 09:40:25 am »

If Yagyu is aware that Friend (or maybe a possessed teammate) is clawing at EEED, goop 'em. Avoid hitting EEED if possible, but if not just goop them both.

If it turns out that was not in fact friendo or the action wasn't relevant, then just try to goop friendo. Try to compensate for the lack of normal vision by spraying liberally and at an angle which makes dodging or jumping over the stream difficult. Use the tags in combination with still having some vision to determine which tag is our target, then use the tags to help me in my aiming.

On the radio and only to spiderfriend: "Pathos, if we can't restrain him you can use one of the automated defenses to fill the whole room with inert gas, then the robots among us can grab him once he begins asphyxiating. But please be careful with it and stop it on time, we don't wanna kill our teammates!"

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 04:11:54 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: THY FLESH CONSUMED
« Reply #3177 on: February 01, 2021, 11:19:11 am »

if there's enough room, crawl under the foam and out door, then  barricade it
EDIT: uhh if I'm already on the other side of the door, then still barricade it
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 11:31:03 am by m1895 »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: February 01, 2021, 12:52:04 pm »

Round two. Look for the marker closest to the exit and head that way. If I ID Friendly, or any non-teammate, tackle him and stick him with the syringe.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: February 01, 2021, 01:06:42 pm »

Run into the sideroom that the Expendaclone just came out of and shut the door and hide.

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 334