Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482802 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: WISE FROWM YOR GWAVE
« Reply #3150 on: January 26, 2021, 11:24:08 am »

What’s the plan? Shoot sleeping gas in the room and then hold our breaths and enter?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: January 26, 2021, 06:46:30 pm »

>Shoot anyone trying to prevent me from playing Solitaire.
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: January 26, 2021, 08:31:13 pm »

You can play whatever game it is when we’re done trying to capture a mind controller. If you live, you can go away from anyone else and do that, and fight another thought form on your own. We do not want to deal with another one right now, and we don’t need you shooting us! Not everyone has a cognition copier, and those that do would probably rather keep the bodies they have. No one here wants to die, and everyone except you would rather avoid having to fight another thoughtform. We just got done reviving someone killed b6 the thing you were helping. Did you know that you were helping it grow? Do you know why we don’t want anyone messing with cards?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: January 27, 2021, 06:52:27 am »

"I'm not getting involved with any of this."
Use my MASSIVE BRAIN to figure out where the room with the guns is.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: January 27, 2021, 09:13:40 am »

Yagyu steps on Bob's tail before Bob can run off, and the lizard scrambles in place, unable to move forward but determined to keep trying.  Yagyu scans the room ahead of them: he can't see much because only the bottom half of the door has fallen, and all he can see is a white room and the bottom half of what looks like servers or computer banks. [1] The scanner...appears to have gotten broken at some point in the excitement. Maybe during his heroic dive to the ground to avoid giant playing cards.

Dangit. Repair the scanner using a toolkit charge, then try again to scan what is beyond the doors. If nothing much comes up then stand off to the side of the entrance and wave the scanner around the corner for a second before backing off and checking the footage (safe framerate).

If that one guy continues to be a problem or dangerous, then open a private comms line to command and explain one of our team, expendaclone, might be compromised and ask them to begin shocking him unconscious so we can detain them. Be sure nobody can hear me say this however.

Finally, if Bob continues to try and charge ahead into the room, use the power of FISHIE FISHIE FISHIE to distract him.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 10:55:57 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3155 on: January 27, 2021, 10:40:35 am »

Knock on the (now broken door) and shout: "Hello? Anybody there? We're here to rescue you!"
If no answer and scanner is either still broken or doesn't warn about anything bad, get in and have a look around. Carefully. Slowly. With 0.2 FPS and motion tracking.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: January 27, 2021, 12:06:14 pm »

Give Yag and Pathos backup as they press forwards.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: THY FLESH CONSUMED
« Reply #3157 on: January 27, 2021, 01:11:14 pm »

grab and put on my gear, then stay behind everyone
EDIT: Help fix the scanner if necessary, then get behind everyone
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 10:48:53 pm by m1895 »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Is it a war crime if you do it accidently?
« Reply #3158 on: January 29, 2021, 12:07:45 am »

"FUCK DERP AND FUCK YOU!"

My action last turn was to shoot Expendaclone if Expendaclone insisted on messing with cards, and Expendaclone insisted on messing with cards.

Shoot Expendaclone.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: Disabled.
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Disabled.
Touch: Disabled.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Anya confirmed cursed.
« Reply #3159 on: January 29, 2021, 10:46:02 pm »

Get back to my usual routine of chilling somewhere relatively safe and doing relatively nothing.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3160 on: January 29, 2021, 11:01:24 pm »

Well. Lets get this out of the way, shall we?

"FUCK DERP AND FUCK YOU!"

My action last turn was to shoot Expendaclone if Expendaclone insisted on messing with cards, and Expendaclone insisted on messing with cards.

Shoot Expendaclone.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: Disabled.
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Disabled.
Touch: Disabled.
"Well, I'm truly a god of science. If someone wants to send me a nobel prize, my adress is 349583859 OMNIstreet, just go right around that crack shack bebeath the giant holo billboard. Can't miss it.".

Make more sleeping gas for use on Derp. Also, shoot expando clone's hands off.

NICE SHEET.
[4,2,3][12, 5v1]
Wilfred puts one round into Expendaclone's head. And then another. And then the rest of his magazine.  And then he starts hitting the very dead body with the butt of the rifle. While screaming.

"I'm not getting involved with any of this."
Use my MASSIVE BRAIN to figure out where the room with the guns is.
[6]
Its clearly in that room behind the big door! Duh!

"Well, I'm truly a god of science. If someone wants to send me a nobel prize, my adress is 349583859 OMNIstreet, just go right around that crack shack bebeath the giant holo billboard. Can't miss it.".

Make more sleeping gas for use on Derp. Also, shoot expando clone's hands off.

[3]
Sam realizes that in order to make sleeping gas she'll need a canister to hold it.

And tools.

And chemicals.

Yagyu steps on Bob's tail before Bob can run off, and the lizard scrambles in place, unable to move forward but determined to keep trying.  Yagyu scans the room ahead of them: he can't see much because only the bottom half of the door has fallen, and all he can see is a white room and the bottom half of what looks like servers or computer banks. [1] The scanner...appears to have gotten broken at some point in the excitement. Maybe during his heroic dive to the ground to avoid giant playing cards.

Dangit. Repair the scanner using a toolkit charge, then try again to scan what is beyond the doors. If nothing much comes up then stand off to the side of the entrance and wave the scanner around the corner for a second before backing off and checking the footage (safe framerate).

If that one guy continues to be a problem or dangerous, then open a private comms line to command and explain one of our team, expendaclone, might be compromised and ask them to begin shocking him unconscious so we can detain them. Be sure nobody can hear me say this however.

Finally, if Bob continues to try and charge ahead into the room, use the power of FISHIE FISHIE FISHIE to distract him.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Knock on the (now broken door) and shout: "Hello? Anybody there? We're here to rescue you!"
If no answer and scanner is either still broken or doesn't warn about anything bad, get in and have a look around. Carefully. Slowly. With 0.2 FPS and motion tracking.

Give Yag and Pathos backup as they press forwards.
grab and put on my gear, then stay behind everyone
EDIT: Help fix the scanner if necessary, then get behind everyone
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)
Yagyu fiddles with his scanner and the rest of the team wait. They're waiting to see if its safe to press forward or not, waiting to see if the scanner picks anything up. Yagyu's repair attempts are tragically slow: his sensory deprivation makes fixing anything a time consuming process.  He's in the midst of doing it when the computer voice of speech to text fills their ears.

You know, once I got free it was easy to escape. Those suits of yours make you quite hopeless in any sort of conflict.
Everyone looks towards the door and wait the second or two till the next image cycles in.  They see a pair of legs. Someone standing behind the door, with only their legs visible. They wait for the next frame and the legs are gone. Ji suddenly tumbles forward, pushed from behind. She comically stumbles into the door and rebounds, ending up on her back.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: January 29, 2021, 11:58:06 pm »

Desperate times call for desperate measures, Sam will slice open the expando clone, paint space suit with tribal war symbols, close eyes and crawl around grabbing wildly. If she feels she grabbed something that's not a robot or teammate she'll start hacking away with her knife. Going for the tendons and toes in particular.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 12:04:34 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: January 30, 2021, 12:34:03 am »

Get my syringe of tranquillizers ready and get that mother fucker. Once I locate him visually, tackle him and inject him.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Ed, Ed, EED, and another Ed
« Reply #3163 on: January 30, 2021, 01:44:33 am »

Think Swampy thoughts. Wait for a bird to come clean my teeth, or for a handler to throw a watermelon into my mouth.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: January 30, 2021, 04:11:47 am »

"Oh great Mr. Dumb Ass has finally decided to show himself."
Go to where the rest of the team is and start spraying one of my fire extinguishers at anything that isn't on my team.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 334