Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 483061 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: MOOK: Present Lottery
« Reply #3015 on: December 28, 2020, 11:27:26 am »

I don't suppose I could get a gift?  Sorry for not posting earlier, my last few days have been utter shit.  Forum games haven't been so much on my mind.  Red stars if I can, that's just the first of both options.

Dunno if Wil got uploaded into the waifubot body.  If so, I'd like a link to what its stats are?  Maybe a description (since I mostly forgot)?  Looks at Lupanian.

You get a OMNITECH Neuron reconfiguration helmet.

For the moment no, since no one took the action to upload you. We shall see momentarily.

Try to hook up Wil's datacore into the waifubot. Use toolkit charge if needed.

Also, how many painkillers were there in the present, just 1 I guess?

Finally, m1895/Anya got that clone body for Christmas. Could we bring them back by using that injector in the field right now? If yes, what rolls would be required? 

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Hook Wilfred's brain up to my Omni-Eye Camera so ge can see. Still in grainy VHS mode of course.

Invite him to our little poker game.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
See if I can help out with putting Wil in the waifubot, since my tech/mechanics is better than Yagyu's

((d6 use box of pain killers. 1 tech roll to hack their mind out of the servers and into the body.))
[3,2, 5]
Yagyu tries and fails to get Wilfred hooked up, so Edward grabs the body and whats left of the brain and hooks it up himself. He plops the newly bodied Wilfred down in front of the cards and shoves a hand of terrible cards at him.

"We're playing go fish." Edward says, settling back into his spot.

Wilfred, still groggy from the body transfer, looks at his cards. 3 of clubs...2 of diamonds...rules of texas hold'em...business card for a plumber...used gift card....and a card sized blister pack of antihistamines.

"Do you have...a chunk of human spinal column?" Edward asks, fingers nervously splaying across his own hand of playing cards and random detritus.

"Go fish..."

The other Edward scratches himself nervously and mutters something about cheating while shuffling a human finger bone among his own cards.

"Glad I didn't go into that vent."
Examine my harpoon and discover it's capabilities, also stay away from the vents and aid in engineer stuff that doesn't evolve vents.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
Burt examines the harpoon gun. Its a harpoon gun. It fires a single large harpoon with a braided metal cord connected to it. It has an electric winch to hold it taut or reel it back in, and a extendable loop of metal cord to connect the gun to something else to act as an anchor. It seems to have a range of about 100 meters in terms of the length of the primary cord, 120 if you include the anchoring cord.

Can I get an update on Jon, who is still consuming his way through the Aether, please? He's also corralling any creatures he finds particularly interesting and making them fight for dominance. Also, he's gonna tinker with the cosmic background radiation, or at least the radio frequencies in this part of space.
One character at a time please. Also Jon is too busy at the moment.

Get away from the vent now that there's something funky going on, contemplate if OMNITECH has any anti-mutant policies, get ready to loot/save Tara when she comes out injured/in little bits, and search for something that could be used to move fragile glass tubes and/or several human bodies around.

[/list]
    [2][8]
    Sam considers the official Omnitech stance on flesh horrors. She doesn't remember. Probably fine. She discoveres a hover dolly! Perfect for carrying tons of heavy things!

"Phew. I was worried I'd just have to get Yagyu to carry it all in his magical infinite pockets!"

Tail slap a high visibility flare down the vent tunnel so people ca nsee what's going on with the murder ring. Light the flare first of course. Also, slap a wrench down there as well, in the hopes that it hooks the edge of the tunnel at one of those side holes or whatever and jams the murder ring.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
    Dodge! Into one of the side paths.

((Sadly, I don't see a way to rescue Tara. I could throw a bomb in front of it but the blast would probably kill her. Maybe someone can pull her out?))

Go through a random vent hoping it ends up being safe
    Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
    Sight: Blindfold
    Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
    Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
    Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
    Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
    If I can reach Tara, pull her out.
    Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
    [2][2] [2]
    Bob attempts to smack both a wrench and a flare down the ventilation shaft. However his awkward flailing results only in the flare and wrench bouncing off the wall and clattering back onto the ground. He also didn't even light the flare. Ji jumps up and attempts to reach Tara...but finds she cannot reach 20-30 feet.

Pathos, who is a tiny spider bot only about the size of a small dog, scrunches himself down even smaller and dodges into a nearby small vent. Tara attempts the same. [5] Tara isn't small enough to fit in one of the small vents. Despite being a small human she's still far too large to fit in the 8 inch wide vents. However, fate -and the fact that the vents were contracted out to the lowest bidder- is on her side.  She hurls herself into the vent and slams into it, failing to fit at all. But the force of her impact tears the vent off its cheap mountings and she ends up tumbling down into the room below...along with a large chunk of the ventilation system near her. The deadly ring trap falls out of the open hole  and ends up bouncing aroud the room a bit before getting caught in a corner.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
    • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
      • View Profile
    Re: MOOK:All Hail the Lowest Bidder
    « Reply #3016 on: December 28, 2020, 12:05:39 pm »

"Hey, Janet person. Ya know what's the company's policy on flesh horrors, various types of thingiemorphs and canibalism?"

Now Sam will join the others at playing go fish.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 10:05:38 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
    • I can haz skullz?
      • View Profile
      • parisbre56 Discord
    « Reply #3017 on: December 28, 2020, 12:13:49 pm »

"Once more proof that mechanical bodies are superior."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3018 on: December 28, 2020, 12:14:19 pm »

"Well damn Edward, I guess you were right, the red one does connect to the green one. Thanks for the help. If you wanna keep gong on your roll, could you perhaps help me program the clone body injector so we can bring Anya back?

Welcome back Wilfred. In case you are confused: you got blown the fuck up by one of the branwashed people. Sorry man." 

Check on the schematics how many more defenses there are in the vent system, which ones they are, and where they are.

Also give guns to Wil.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 06:23:52 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
    Quote from: you know who you are
    21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
    Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
    • I have an idea!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3019 on: December 28, 2020, 02:36:34 pm »

"No problem man....oh wait you were talking to the other Edward. Awkward."

Get my camera and broken communicator back from the recently re-embodied Wilfred.

If the other cards players leave, seamlessly switch from go fish to solitaire.

As everyone else focuses on the hallway ahead or other things, keep an eye out behind us. Never know what evil robots or zombies or giant invisible lizards have been following us.

Spoiler: The Other Edward (click to show/hide)
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 07:51:47 pm by NAV »
    Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
    The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
      • View Profile
    Re: MOOK: Present Lottery
    « Reply #3020 on: December 28, 2020, 03:06:24 pm »

Check/explore the room I find myself in
    Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
    Sight: Blindfold
    Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
    Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
    Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
    Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 07:22:20 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
    • Seeker of Knowledge
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3021 on: December 28, 2020, 07:20:49 pm »

”Is there anything useful for me to do at the moment? I’m feel like I should be doing something.”
    I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
    • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3022 on: December 28, 2020, 07:42:32 pm »

”Is there anything useful for me to do at the moment? I’m feel like I should be doing something.”
    "No, not really. hey, you wanna make a quick buck, robot weeb boy-girl-man?"

"...wait that came out wrong."
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 09:43:02 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
    • I have an idea!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3023 on: December 28, 2020, 07:46:39 pm »

"You can join our go fish game."
    Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
    The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • Your Friendly Salvation
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3024 on: December 28, 2020, 08:10:32 pm »

EEED pops back into existence, having temporarily faded away while considering meta matters.

"I would like to join this game of go fish, fellow EDs! May our dealings be blessed by the Name!

Oh, and if anyone indulging in our actual assignment requires it, I possess a vial of computerization paste that can make a computer out of anything. I am willing to loan this out in exchange for considering the merits of adopting ED into your life."

Go fish! Also lend my Computronium Paste out to people if they need it to hack open a door or etc, but only if I get to either give them an adjustment of the spine or of the soul (the latter being in the form of trying to convince them to convert to EDism).

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 08:16:13 pm by Xantalos »
    Sig! Onol
    Quote from: BFEL
    XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
    Quote from: Toaster
    ((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3025 on: December 28, 2020, 09:20:45 pm »

"Well damn Edward, I guess you were right, the red one does connect to the green one. Thanks for the help. If you wanna keep gong on your roll, could you perhaps help me program the clone body injector so we can bring Anya back?

"Uh" Edward says, totally sounding competent and confident "Sure, I can give that a shit, probably"

Help Yagyu by programming the clone body injector so we can bring Anya back

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • Requires music to get through the working day.
      • View Profile
    Re: MOOK: Fire Walk With Me
    « Reply #3026 on: December 28, 2020, 10:39:28 pm »

"Hey, Janet person. Ya know what's the company's policy on flesh horrors, various types of thingiemorphs and canibalism?"

Now Sam will join the others at playing go fish.

Look up the corporate policy on security teams consuming corpses/mostly corpses for biomass. File the appropriate paperwork, and check rank on the bodies to make sure we don't delete anyone higher ranked than us.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
    One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3027 on: December 29, 2020, 03:34:38 am »

Unless someone needs an engineer I'll join that card came.
    Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
    The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
    Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
    but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
    Quote from: Leodanny
    Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
    • Seeker of Knowledge
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3028 on: December 29, 2020, 03:50:08 am »

See if there's a way to access the super structure from this area. Obviously I won't actually go in, but I want to know if it's an option.
    Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
    I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3029 on: December 29, 2020, 05:37:27 am »

"Well right now I'm checking if there's more surprises in the vent, if not we can go and help those two. Don't see many other ways forward."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
    Quote from: you know who you are
    21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
    Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
    Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 334