Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 483489 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: MOOK: Fire Walk With Me
« Reply #2535 on: August 27, 2020, 02:57:47 pm »

"This is definitely a user error!"
To the next sector! I'm too smart to deal with occult problems and want to be nowhere near them.

Unless the next sector's floor is too hot to walk on. In which case just find a hiding spot around here, I guess. Maybe behind some thick teammate.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Hello~
« Reply #2536 on: August 27, 2020, 03:46:20 pm »

borrow Yagyu's arm (and by extension, his shooting skill) to fire gun at New Snack. Then drag Tara to Halonland (aka hot sector).
Spoiler: Can We Fix It? (click to show/hide)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: August 27, 2020, 04:15:30 pm »

”Larry, I could kiss you!”
Follow the rest of the team to the next sector.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: August 28, 2020, 02:48:28 am »

"Oh shit the demon thing followed us!"
Go to the sector door and wait for it to be opened, also shoot the demon if it gets close to me.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: August 28, 2020, 07:55:09 am »

Assist Yagyu with his traitorous arm if it's still a problem.  By shooting it, while the guardbot drives out of this sector into the next one.  Shoot anyone found in the next sector, along with the usual batch of targets like speakers and screens.

If we can't actually enter the next sector yet, shoot the big hand, and have the guardbot shoot it as well.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: Five-second framerate from isolation suit.  Blindfold readied underneath.
Smell: Nose plugs.  And isolation suit.
Hearing: Pathos' text-to-speech earplugs.  Under an isolation suit.
Taste: Cutting out one's tongue seems like too much.  How are we gonna taste him without touching him, anyway?  Especially when Wil is wearing an isolation suit?
Touch: Riot armor.  And isolation suit.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: August 29, 2020, 04:23:20 am »

Try to fix arm again, use another toolkit charge. Get away from the monster into the next sector if it's traversable. Goop the monster should disengaging not be possible.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: August 29, 2020, 10:50:21 am »

Attempt to chomp the hand once more. Chomp it good.

Should we start getting overwhelmed, or if my teammates attacks start forming a danger to me or if the being manages to fully come out: disengage and beeline for the next sector and link up with the rest of the team there.

Spoiler: Richter (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: To Kill a Matchbox.
« Reply #2542 on: August 29, 2020, 11:39:04 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Roll for regaining consciousness
Assuming that’s how it works

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2543 on: August 31, 2020, 08:16:05 am »

"Cthalhu, Bealzebuba, Louiscipher, Zues, Odion, bestowth upponth meth theth powerth I begth ofth youth!"

Larry calls upon the ancient gods and proceeds to try and steal the powers of Mr White Face via soul absorption. There's no way that could go wrong right?

[5,9,4]
"Not to worry! Though existing in our plain of reality for the moment, this big lug is nothing but a solidified thought form! His existence here is as tentative and fragile as a soap bubble! With the right stimulus..."

Larry stands up, walks over to the gaping maw of the giant, and slaps it right in the nose. There's a tremendous popping noise and the giant's body seems to compress and rush into Larry's like fog being sucked into a vacuum. Larry nods and then turns back to the group. For a moment, his face bears an uncanny appearance to that of the giant, but rapidly shifts back to his own. He also seems to loose a few inches of height. Or perhaps he's just returning to his normal size?

"Easy!" Larry says, clapping his hands together and removing the imaginary dust of hard work from them.

Pathos opens the door to the next sector and the team moves through, [2] dragging the still unconscious Tara behind them.  Richter, quite depressed about his lack of opprotunity to eat a ghost...dream...demon...thing...sulkily follows along behind. He eyes Larry with what one might call a hungry gaze. Several people, including Yagyu, intervene in Yagyu's arm based bullying and attempt to repair the damage. [5] Yagyu manages to get things under control on his own, despite the repeated blows to the head and the uncooperative patient. Within a few minutes he has repaired the arm to the point of having control over it again. Quite an ugly repair job, but functional.  He discards the chunk of shrapnel.

The next section is...well rather hard to tell what it was. What it IS now is a burnt out wreck of a place.  Little but ash remains of most of its contents and even the metal walls are bent, distorted, and discolored. Nothing in this section works anymore; the electronics are all fried and melted, the mechanics are distorted to the point of being inoperable. The only reason they could even get in is because the airlock  door on this side of the sector entrance was wedged open. The airlock on the other side, leading out, is melted shut.  There are, however, a few things around here that are intact. Specifically in one incredibly badly damaged room there are three black boxes that seem completely undamaged. They're each about 7 feet (2ish meters) long and maybe three (1 meter) high and wide. They're laid out next to each other in a row, with nothing else in the room...well nothing else that survived.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: August 31, 2020, 01:58:42 pm »

Larry tries to test out his new powers by disappearing the door. Also, he'll check the boxes from afar for any bad juju, keyword: afar, as in as far as he can possibly be and still be able to check them.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: August 31, 2020, 02:03:22 pm »

Stay out of the way unless something needs to be shot.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: August 31, 2020, 02:14:33 pm »

Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Roll for regaining consciousness, this will continue until I regain it

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: August 31, 2020, 02:20:41 pm »

Use my KNOWLEDGE of Omnitech products to see if I can figure out if the boxes are something made the the company, or similar in function. Don't touch or get close to them though. Stand behind Bob.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 02:38:21 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Hello~
« Reply #2548 on: August 31, 2020, 02:28:40 pm »

Bob does not like this ashy, dry, snackless place. Bob will aim at the exit door and wait for someone to fire him at it, or for snacks. Bob will make angry noises, more the longer we remain in this sector and he remains dry and unfed.
Spoiler: Can We Fix It? (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: August 31, 2020, 02:37:45 pm »

"You know, as curious as I am about what's in the boxes, I think I'll be leaving them well enough alone for now, and I suggest ya'll do the same."

Start working on getting that door to the next sector open (probably have to cut it open with the torch it seems).

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 334