Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 481156 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: An increasingly large pile of viscera
« Reply #540 on: March 22, 2019, 05:41:17 am »

"Here Lance take 'em quick I hear something horrible coming."
Give Lance one of the FoF things and one of the blue keycards, then shoot the crap out of the maggot man.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 22, 2019, 06:14:18 am »

"Aw, Pathos, come on. Sentient means able to sense, in particular able to sense pain. If you make me an insensate cat i'll only pay ten. If it is sapient and can communicate i'll pay the fifty. If you get the extra limbs in there I'll pay double.

If you get me a dog I'll put it in the incinerator."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #542 on: March 22, 2019, 12:18:53 pm »

"Ah, but it is you who are ill informed. Making a cat sapient would be no achievement because cats are already sapient. They're scheming, unfeeling, killing machines that have managed to enslave the entirety of the human race. Making them capable of feeling something for you, now that would be an achievement."

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 22, 2019, 12:26:41 pm »

Lay there in agony and fatigue, trying to catch my breath. I presume the others are in danger or something (either based on sensory information or just because the job is like that) and am conflicted. I'm injured, and some of them wanted to kill or rob me! But yet... My comrades! The mission! The agony of inner conflict! Aaa!

Also, if I stay here alone too long/you guys get owned without my help I'm sure some monster will show up and clean me up.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #544 on: March 22, 2019, 12:34:38 pm »

((lol. 2 cat.))

I have an order to 3d-print 2 custom-built cats. Let's fulfill it!

Number 1 should be a normal cat with a tuxedo fur pattern for Rezel (syvarris).

Number 2 should be a highly intelligent cat with 4 legs and 2 arms that can speak for Jon (Ozarck). I realize that such genetic alterations are pretty hard but maybe I could get away with making some sort of chimera? Perhaps by getting a janitor to bring me some human parts?
Worst case I end up with a catgirl centaur.
EDIT: Or that, do that:
Someone please, make the brain damaged bureaucrat into a cat

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 01:40:16 pm by Parisbre56 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 24, 2019, 03:27:30 pm »

Follow Jack into lab 2, let him take point. If he gives the all-clear, loot the place. I'm also interested in checking out the palce on the map marked "me [heart]", because I'm assuming it has a computer that I have a login for.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 24, 2019, 03:52:11 pm »

Since I apparently don't know what the FoF stuff even is, just follow Eddard and Jack into lab 2, gun at the ready.  I'll leave lab 3 for the others.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 24, 2019, 05:08:49 pm »

((Heh, dang, should've clarified that by main hallway I meant the one with the turrets, the one we already 'secured', for scanning. Ah well.))

Goop 'em!

"Oi, we got enemy contact in lab 3, any of you with the big guns get over here and help us shoot the bastard!"

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #548 on: March 27, 2019, 11:18:54 pm »

Locate one of the security guards and proceed to follow them very closely.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)
Eenie, Meenie, Minie, You

“Benny, you think I could get one of the FoF things? And maybe I could have your spare blue keycard?”
If Benny agrees to let me have an FoF and a blue keycard, turn on the FoF and pocket the keycard. Then go shoot that spider thing what bit Kerberos. If I can’t help Kerberos due to lack of IC knowledge, then proceed through maintenance, assuming Benny gives me the blue keycard. Bring whoever want to tag along.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Heather walks over to Lance and proceeds to latch onto him like a lamprey. Lance looks at this new parasite with mild annoyance and then proceeds towards where he thinks Benny is. On his way towards Benny, he stumbles across the scene with Kerberos and the not too friendly spider thing.  The not too friendly spider thing proceeds to be unfriendly.
[3v4][3v3]
The spider thing leaps onto Lance with a screech and proceeds to wrap itself around his head and bite futilely at his helmet while Lance screams and flails wildly, trying to shove the alien arachnid off his head.

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

check the paralized if the spider-thing is still nearby try to scare it via shooting at it from distance
I don't think you have In character knowledge of this thing happening.

Spoiler:  Kerberos (click to show/hide)

Remain so utterly still so that the weird, bugcat-thing is unable to perceive me, and is forced to scuttle away to a new source of food.

Kerberos is very still.

Extremely still.

He is still very still.

Grunt, hoot, and hollar till someone notices and tells me what to do
Spoiler: Who am I?! (click to show/hide)
If Kerberos is visible from the maintenance entrance, Rezel will shoot at the thing that hurt him.  From maximum distance, without getting closer.  Once it's dead, or seems dead, or Rezel can't tell, he will try and find something metal and elevated to stand on.

Otherwise, shout at Pathos to make a cat, preferably with a tuxedo fur pattern.  Then Rezel will follow the others into lab 2/the maintenance passage, covering them from behind.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)
"Make a cat! Tuxedo cat!  Preferably with fur tophat!" Rezel shouts into lab one. A moment after this a crazed man in a business suit patterned jumpsuit leaps onto his back and makes a series of hooting noises while pantomiming something at Rezel can not even begin to guess.

"HEY! ANYBODY WANT ME TO MAKE YOU SOME REPLACEMENT LIMBS? MEDICINE? DRUGS? A CAT? ANYTHING ORGANIC?"
Otherwise I'm just going to have some fun with this thing.
((lol. 2 cat.))

I have an order to 3d-print 2 custom-built cats. Let's fulfill it!

Number 1 should be a normal cat with a tuxedo fur pattern for Rezel (syvarris).

Number 2 should be a highly intelligent cat with 4 legs and 2 arms that can speak for Jon (Ozarck). I realize that such genetic alterations are pretty hard but maybe I could get away with making some sort of chimera? Perhaps by getting a janitor to bring me some human parts?
Worst case I end up with a catgirl centaur.
EDIT: Or that, do that:
Someone please, make the brain damaged bureaucrat into a cat

[rolling at disadvantage, very hard: 7,1]
Hmmm. Pathos manages to get the machine on and tries to print a "Tuxedo cat". He punches in what he thinks is the best setup and hits print. The machine hums and the concatenation chamber shuts as the bio-printer begins the arduous task of printing an entire living thing molecule by molecule. Arduous here means "Will take a while".

"I'll go in first to make sure it's clear."

Raise my rifle then enter Lab 2, keeping an eye out for possible hostiles. If clear, loot the place after letting the others know it's clear.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)
Follow Jack into lab 2, let him take point. If he gives the all-clear, loot the place. I'm also interested in checking out the palce on the map marked "me [heart]", because I'm assuming it has a computer that I have a login for.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)
Since I apparently don't know what the FoF stuff even is, just follow Eddard and Jack into lab 2, gun at the ready.  I'll leave lab 3 for the others.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)
[4][6]
Exploration of the lab and subsequent "Targeted requisition reallocation" reveals the following things.
1. There is a seperate section branching off of this lab. The door says "ADMIN" and the keycard lock is black.
2. Several prostetic limbs, 2 arms, 3 legs.
3. A box of 6 stimulants
4. A small ceramic bobblehead statue of a pug
5. A carton of cigarettes
6. A small photo album of plain looking children and a plain looking man and woman.

Spoiler: Redshirt (click to show/hide)

He watched as the line of no-insurance fools dwindled. Around 37 left, he asked the person keeping the line in check, "Hey, how much is it gonna cost for new guts?"
Your new guts and related surgery (new skin, new bone, anti-rust coating) will cost 450 Omni in total.

((Heh, dang, should've clarified that by main hallway I meant the one with the turrets, the one we already 'secured', for scanning. Ah well.))

Goop 'em!

"Oi, we got enemy contact in lab 3, any of you with the big guns get over here and help us shoot the bastard!"

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Yagyu sits up. He's fallen into the lower section of the decon room. He grabs for his goop gun but stops when he notices that his right arm is hanging limp and completely dislocated.

"Ah." He says, his face set in a rather bemused countanance.

He tries to stand up and notices that his left leg is pointing backwards from the knee down.

"Oh." He says, brows furrowing more in confusion than concern.

"Hmm.  Its odd that this isn't excruciatingly painful. Wait...wait...ah, there it is. Ahem. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaagahhhhhhh...uggghhahh.... MEDIC PLEASE!"

Lay there in agony and fatigue, trying to catch my breath. I presume the others are in danger or something (either based on sensory information or just because the job is like that) and am conflicted. I'm injured, and some of them wanted to kill or rob me! But yet... My comrades! The mission! The agony of inner conflict! Aaa!

Also, if I stay here alone too long/you guys get owned without my help I'm sure some monster will show up and clean me up.

Jengo feels a sudden kinship with another member of the security staff. On the terrible injury thing. Not on the "Helping others" thing. That instinct is probably the result of head trauma.

"Oh! Make a cat, would ya, Pathos! Could you make it six limbed and Sapient though?"
Continue decontamination. If I encounter the crab thing that attacked Kerberos, attempt to distract it with some viscera. Make a game of catch out of it. This is assuming I finish decontaminating Lab 1, or was close enough to the front of Lab 1 to see what was going on in the antechamber.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Jon finds the exposed electrical wiring and spends several minutes "Fixing" it by feeding it into the incinerator and scrapping the incinerator along the wall to destroy the conduit right up until it vanishes into the wall.

"That should protect idiots from themselves. Well, in that instance at least."

"Here Lance take 'em quick I hear something horrible coming."
Give Lance one of the FoF things and one of the blue keycards, then shoot the crap out of the maggot man.
Edward ducks as Yagyu crash lands near him, then he shivers as he hears the strange cat-like yowl of the maggot man over his terrible kazoo music.

Ed puts down his camera, then uses his computing cube to gently remind the autoturrets that whatever the hell that thing is doesn't have a FoF marker.
Then he closes the door, then he runs the hell away.

"Help! Lab 3! Need guns and doctors!" Ed yells over the comm network.

[2]
Benny makes some manner of squealing noise and proceeds to put several rounds into the ceiling in sheer surprise.

[4]
Edward opens the interface on his computing cube and attempts to interface with the autoturrets at the nearest walljack. Sadly, is attempt to make the guns recogize the larva man as an enemy are halted by the fact that the man actually does have an FoF marker somewhere on him. Ah. That would explain how they got out to cause havoc.

Seeing as that isn't going to help he hits the emergency door closure button and the blast doors slam shut before the creature can come galumphing out and rearrange his organs.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 27, 2019, 11:50:53 pm »

Spoiler: For Real Psychic Jengo (click to show/hide)

Channel positive energy towards my injured brother. Yes! Yes! Yes! You can win! You feel great! You! Can! Do! This!

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 28, 2019, 01:43:48 am »

Try to get this thing off my face! Throw it away from me and fill it with hot lead!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 28, 2019, 05:11:09 am »

Run to lab2, if I'm stuck in lab3 shoot the maggot man until it dies.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Hotfire90

« Reply #552 on: March 28, 2019, 07:42:27 am »

Shoot the spider from the side, make sure I don't accidentally shoot Lance instead. Check up on Lance and Kerberos once the spider is dead.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #553 on: March 28, 2019, 07:56:55 am »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

can I go with the one screaming for a medic without walking in the turret?
If yes go to help him.
If not search for a FoF identifier maybe my companions left something unlooted around.

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #554 on: March 28, 2019, 08:16:44 am »

Step back and admire my 'handiwork' in lab one for a moment. Feel smug satisfaction at a half-assed job well done. Any blood or body parts left in Lab one? If not, go to the anteroom and dispose of blood and body parts. Ignore Heather, Lance, and the headcrab. Poke Kerberos and attempt to determine if he is mostly alive or mostly dead. IF I think he is mostly alive, drag him out the airlock and dump him in the entrance foyer. If I think he is mostly dead, well, what are portable thermonulcear backpacks for anyway? Catching ghosts? Of course not, tehy are for violent destruction and callous murder. Proceed appropriately.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 334