Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482075 times)

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Spooky
« Reply #4395 on: December 18, 2021, 07:05:13 pm »

Al quite hungover, will find the rest of the team this time trying not to blackout from drinking cheap hobo wine.

Spoiler: Scottish Medic (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 09:40:34 pm by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Intermission
« Reply #4396 on: December 18, 2021, 07:49:54 pm »

Buy a VR set (-15 Omni) and see if 50 Omni will be ok for a more mobile version of the mini-bot.  Then try and Speech Roll a NPC programmer into making a VR hookup for the mini-bot, so it can be controlled through a VR hookup instead of needing tech.

Spoiler: Summer (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 06:20:02 pm by Devastator »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Occult is banned
« Reply #4397 on: December 19, 2021, 04:30:44 am »

Quote from: Votes so far:
Buff/thicc catgirl: Egan_BW, Lupanian, Zultan?
bob: Ozarck
Sentai beetle bot thing: Piecewise, ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES
Chuck Norris: heydude

Note that I'm not gonna base stats off the new form, in all likelihood--I'm too much of a powergamer for that.  Wilfred's strength is gonna be d6... because he has a hardsuit which puts him up to 1d10 strength. 

Alright, I think that's long enough for votes.  Wilfred gets a buff/thicc catgirl body (with very dangerous teeth), following in the footsteps of the other veteran security team member whose name starts with W.  Description?

Once embodied, go get a loan for 500 omni.  Buy:
--Psychometric Reconstructor (400)
--Subspace Library Search Engine (600)
--Spiderbot (600)
--Three generic rifle mags (30)
--Glowsticks, glow paint, earplugs, and some nutrient paste (17)

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: December 19, 2021, 06:07:55 am »

Buy a mini-mech, something with a transparent cockpit so my adoring public can still see me. Then spend the remaining money to get the turret cannon I found retrofitted into a handheld auto-cannon (should have same stats as the quarantine cannon, right?)

Oh, and sell the experimental gun to the science guys; I’m tired of lugging it around.

The following items are available for other players to borrow if they want. I still own them but you can use them. You can have whatever ammo I have for them, but I might ask you to reimburse the ammo you use.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 06:16:44 am by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: December 19, 2021, 06:13:35 am »

I'll take the razor and the sec rifle, please.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 06:45:28 am by Devastator »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: December 19, 2021, 04:02:08 pm »

Hmmm. Something like the rockets on the hardsuit might be best. If I remember they only use up fuel when being stressed and can otherwise operate indefinitely.
Interesting. How much?

Go see what I can find regarding "NEIMBUCTOIE". Look up through the internet, if nothing comes up maybe ask around the bar a bit and see what the rumor mill spits out.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: December 19, 2021, 05:32:21 pm »

Note that I'm not gonna base stats off the new form, in all likelihood--I'm too much of a powergamer for that.  Wilfred's strength is gonna be d6... because he has a hardsuit which puts him up to 1d10 strength.

Ill put my vote for bob!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: December 20, 2021, 04:03:18 am »

My action got skipped so I'm posting it again to ether get added to the last turn or just try the whole thing again.
"If anyone's interested I have a first aid kit, 4 handguns, and an Omnitech sidearm, I'm giving away if anyone wants it also the guns don't have any ammo with them."
Buy a new Cognition copier for 400 and a took kit for 200, then find out how much it'll cost to get new brains and batteries for the three other animatronic critters, also find out if Megabucks are worth any thing here at Omni.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4403 on: December 22, 2021, 03:30:04 pm »

Purchase a reactive fabric cape from the vending machine. Has someone bought this before? Could you describe it?

Then wander around the base looking for opportunities to scam free upgrades from the GM.

Spoiler: notes (click to show/hide)
If memory serves it looks like one of those emergency space blankets. A very silvery metallic fabric cape/cloak  which wraps around the shoulders and hood.  When it is struck by something the fabric instantly hardens to metal like toughness and "catches" the attack.

Blatant.But I can't complain. [6] The RnD guys offer you a large shoulder mounted camera which they ask you to use in the filming of your next mission. They tell you they will reward you if you bring back good footage.

"Ah wait I see what's going on this is one of them "freezing things" some of you fellows seem to do sometimes alrighty I wont get in your way when ya snap out of it"

Pat Bobs head and drop off the popcorn bucket infront of him before heading out to buy and install one of those fancy cognition copiers.
Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)
Done and done.

((My Wil body vote is The Rock or Arnold Schwaznagger. I mean look at those stats! Whatever Will creates is definitely going to be swole, and I think the actor theme should be continued. If Musclehead isn't your thing, then may I recommend buff Christian Bale? Alternatively, you can become a martial arts legend like Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee. As a matter of fact, out of all of my suggestions, I think Chuck Norris is the best one.))

Try the ghost jar merging again. SAM didn't nail it the first time after all. Also from now on, assume my shield generator is only active if I explicitly declare an action to activate it. Don't want to waste my battery when I'm not in danger.

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)

[4]
You fuse with the mice. There's not a lot to gain from mice in terms of power or knowledge. But you get a bit. Increase one skill by +1.

Buy a VR set (-15 Omni) and see if 50 Omni will be ok for a more mobile version of the mini-bot.  Then try and Speech Roll a NPC programmer into making a VR hookup for the mini-bot, so it can be controlled through a VR hookup instead of needing tech.

Done. [1] The RnD people kick you out after you insult several of their mothers. [1] You try to get tech support to get some things wired up bwtween the VR system and the droens. They block your number for some reason.

Alright, I think that's long enough for votes.  Wilfred gets a buff/thicc catgirl body (with very dangerous teeth), following in the footsteps of the other veteran security team member whose name starts with W.  Description?

Once embodied, go get a loan for 500 omni.  Buy:
--Psychometric Reconstructor (400)
--Subspace Library Search Engine (600)
--Spiderbot (600)
--Three generic rifle mags (30)
--Glowsticks, glow paint, earplugs, and some nutrient paste (17)

You already paid your shark debt right? Don't want that stacking.

Description:
Something like this.

You buy all that, assuming other loan is paid off.

Buy a mini-mech, something with a transparent cockpit so my adoring public can still see me. Then spend the remaining money to get the turret cannon I found retrofitted into a handheld auto-cannon (should have same stats as the quarantine cannon, right?)

Oh, and sell the experimental gun to the science guys; I’m tired of lugging it around.

The following items are available for other players to borrow if they want. I still own them but you can use them. You can have whatever ammo I have for them, but I might ask you to reimburse the ammo you use.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
We can assume you get it with a video projector to project a view from the inside. So you don't have to compromise protection for vanity.  We'll retrofit the cannon for 50.  Same stats, yes. And experimental gun for 250.

Hmmm. Something like the rockets on the hardsuit might be best. If I remember they only use up fuel when being stressed and can otherwise operate indefinitely.
Interesting. How much?

Go see what I can find regarding "NEIMBUCTOIE". Look up through the internet, if nothing comes up maybe ask around the bar a bit and see what the rumor mill spits out.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
I forget the cost of the hardsuit, but 1/5th that.

On an online board called "OMNI Answers" you find the word written as a phonetic spelling of an indecipherable phrase on a found footage recording. No one can translate it in the forum, but the origin appears to be a recording labeled  O8820810 that was scraped from a datacube found in the jungle of south america. The original video is now apparently gone as the link to it is dead.

My action got skipped so I'm posting it again to ether get added to the last turn or just try the whole thing again.
"If anyone's interested I have a first aid kit, 4 handguns, and an Omnitech sidearm, I'm giving away if anyone wants it also the guns don't have any ammo with them."
Buy a new Cognition copier for 400 and a took kit for 200, then find out how much it'll cost to get new brains and batteries for the three other animatronic critters, also find out if Megabucks are worth any thing here at Omni.
Bought.
Depends on how good the brains are. Minimal ability would be about 300 to get them all online. Smartest would be about 900.
Megabucks are worth about 1/10th of an omni each. So divide by 10 and thats how much they'll offer you.

Talk to Bill when you're ready to do stuff. Or wait for the inevitable sirens.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #4404 on: December 22, 2021, 03:48:47 pm »

"Sure, I'll get good footage. Bright flashes won't damage this thing, right?..."
Agree to take the camera.

If Wil's up, stay near him and don't be annoying.

Spoiler: notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 04:00:22 pm by Egan_BW »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: December 22, 2021, 07:38:56 pm »

Speech, PW.  ;-p

Do PM orders

« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 02:01:51 pm by Devastator »

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Spooky
« Reply #4406 on: December 22, 2021, 09:30:45 pm »

Al finds the group I guess (cause PW didn't say no), since he has no money he can't do anything.

Try to contact someone about getting paid.

Spoiler: Scottish Medic (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 09:38:19 pm by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: December 22, 2021, 11:03:21 pm »

"Yep that's about all I feel like doing this intermission"
Find the nearest publicly available chair and rest in it until the mission starts or something wakes me up.
Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: December 23, 2021, 03:24:16 am »

Yeah, I subtract debts from my pay whenever I get more money.  Speaking of, Egan seems to have bought explosives from me, so that money goes straight into paying the new debt.  Down to 150 debt!

Retrieve Rolly-Polly (Wil's giant pet woodlouse), then go try and search up a video recording of Wil's last moments in the Detroit kaiju fight.  Did he win?  Was SAM stopped?  Was the ending sufficiently explosive and awesome?

If Wil's up, stay near him and don't be annoying.

The large catgirl glares at Kora suspiciously, then calls her out suspiciously.  With a man's voice.  "Heeey, what are you up to?  Are you following me?  I'll have you know I am a fucking god, and I can eat your derpy little soul if you try anything!"

Then he protectively cradles the giant woodlouse in his arms, turning away to put his body between Kora and his strange pet.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: December 23, 2021, 05:38:32 am »

"By the time I'm done with this I'll have my own personal security guards!"
Spend the 900 Omni and get the big brains and fix the three animatronic critters.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 334