Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482769 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Anya confirmed cursed.
« Reply #3135 on: January 23, 2021, 12:24:06 pm »

"That guy over there tried to shoot me! You security goons should beat him up and sacrifice him to EEED's god!" Sam yelled pointing at the expandoclone "Also get out of the way, I'm about to attempt the third case of a decapitation being cured!"

Sam will use a medkit charge to stitch Anya's head back on, then inject her heart with stimulant as to make it beat again, then ask FUCKING EDWARD to use his DOOM or FUCKING WILFREEED to use his helmet power to put the ghost back in the meatsuit.

ALSO DON'T LOOK AT THE DOOR, KEEP EARBUDS ON AND TRY NOT TO SMELL ANY MR. FRIENDS.

P.S: Shoot Solitaire's man hands (again)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 08:12:30 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Ed, Ed, EED, and another Ed
« Reply #3136 on: January 23, 2021, 12:30:54 pm »

Waddle foraward and demand negotiations. If negotiations are forthcoming, eat them. If they are not forthcomng, eat the negotiators.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: January 23, 2021, 12:49:37 pm »

A final card, much like the one from before, materializes in front of it. An ace of spades goes spinning down the hall again, missing everyone and instead slamming straight into the door. It cleaves through metal and the other disintegrating card and finishes the cut the first one made. As the card vanishes, the vault door grinds and drops to the ground, toppling over with an earth shattering THUD of metal on metal.

The way forward is open...

!

"Everyone get your sensory deprivation shit on! RIGHT NOW!"

Confirm deprivation measures are active.

Get in cover and check what is behind the doors that just opened, goop to the floor anything that moves in there. If nothing comes up use the scanner to see if there's anything lurking in there I didn't immediately spot.

Loan Sam 1 dose of painkillers for the purpose of getting Anya back alive and capable, should it help.   

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 05:10:59 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Present Lottery
« Reply #3138 on: January 23, 2021, 01:35:32 pm »

Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Wait for Yagyu to do the scanning
After the required scan and shooting, can you tell us what you found?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: January 23, 2021, 03:40:00 pm »

EEED stands exultant. His first true foe, vanquished! Glory in ED’s Name!
”And thus did ED speak unto the crowd at the convenience store - YEA, giveth unto me twenty-five shekels and I will bestow upon thee a broken jawbone, which is sacred to Me. But gamble thine goods away in games of chance and leave no bounty for the smallest of Edwards and I shall smite thee with mine Breath, which smelleth of mint and pineapple!”

Take some time to pose triumphantly! \[T]/

Then go help reattach Anya’s head, since I am both somewhat actually skilled in spinal matters and favored by ED. Use the power of prayer to help her soul if Sam manages the reattachment fine on her own.

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 04:34:49 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: January 23, 2021, 04:12:15 pm »

"That guy over there tried to shoot me! You security goons should beat him up and sacrifice him to EEED's god!" Sam yelled pointing at the expandoclone "Also get out of the way, I'm about to attempt the third case of a decapitation being cured!"

Sam will use a medkit charge to stitch Anya's head back on, then inject her heart with stimulant as to make it beat again, then ask FUCKING EDWARD to use his helmet power to put the ghost back in the meatsuit.

ALSO DON'T LOOK AT THE DOOR, KEEP EARBUDS ON AND TRY NOT TO SMELL ANY MR. FRIENDS.

"What do you want me to do!? I think you meant Fucking Wilfred! He's the one with the fancy brain changing helmet thing. The only special helmet powers I have are breathing and not seeing.

.....guess I can give something a try though."

Sensory deprivations activate.

When Anya's head is reattached and her heart is beating, give her a light kick. Maybe I stillhave enough of the doom energy and maybe ghost state is close enough to fatal superposition for it to work. I have no idea. Kick as far away from the head as possible, like on the foot or something.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 09:30:18 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: January 23, 2021, 05:14:12 pm »

After assuring that E-clone isn’t still causing trouble, prepare to provide backup to the team if necessary.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: January 23, 2021, 11:05:34 pm »

As we all know, clone copies have souls separate from their progenitors. We also know ghosts can merge together to become more powerful, and that the second ghost has in no way diverged mentally from the og Anya, so it would be a seamless merge.. Another thing we know is that the first Ghost!Anya has been stalking the team, since she told Gabe "It should have been you" when he almost choked to death on a piece of plastic for no reason. We've now reached the only logical conclusion.

Ghost!Anya will merge with OtherGhost!Anya to reenter her body

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: January 24, 2021, 06:09:01 am »

"All nice and properly shut down."
Get out of the server room and see what everyone else is doing.

Is there a way I can get paid more per mission without having to do extra work?
Is there a way to knockout Durp without getting near him and is that something to knock him out with near by.
Is there a room in this sector that has weapons and ammo?
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: January 24, 2021, 04:58:40 pm »

>Play some Solitaire.
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: January 24, 2021, 05:49:18 pm »

>Play some Solitaire.
Don’t, we just got done killing a thing formed by the thing you’re trying to do, put the forsaken rectangles away

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: January 24, 2021, 07:56:52 pm »

-snip-
Don’t, we just got done killing a thing formed by the thing you’re trying to do, put the forsaken rectangles away
Fuck you I just wanna play Solitaire
it's over

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Is it a war crime if you do it accidently?
« Reply #3147 on: January 25, 2021, 07:48:21 am »

"Oh god damnit, do you have a brain?  STOP TOUCHING THE DAMN CARDS!  FUCK CARDS!"

Y'know, I was wondering whether I should swap to occult anyway and try to help with the soul shenanigans, but the dude messing with cards has made the choice for me.  Don't swap, hold the security rifle on him, and shoot if he seriously insists on messing with cards.

While we're here, how long does the reconfiguration helmet's effect last?  For one turn?  The rest of the mission?  The rest of the game?

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: Disabled.
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Disabled.
Touch: Disabled.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3148 on: January 26, 2021, 09:29:49 am »

EEED stands exultant. His first true foe, vanquished! Glory in ED’s Name!
”And thus did ED speak unto the crowd at the convenience store - YEA, giveth unto me twenty-five shekels and I will bestow upon thee a broken jawbone, which is sacred to Me. But gamble thine goods away in games of chance and leave no bounty for the smallest of Edwards and I shall smite thee with mine Breath, which smelleth of mint and pineapple!”

Take some time to pose triumphantly! \[T]/

Then go help reattach Anya’s head, since I am both somewhat actually skilled in spinal matters and favored by ED. Use the power of prayer to help her soul if Sam manages the reattachment fine on her own.

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
As we all know, clone copies have souls separate from their progenitors. We also know ghosts can merge together to become more powerful, and that the second ghost has in no way diverged mentally from the og Anya, so it would be a seamless merge.. Another thing we know is that the first Ghost!Anya has been stalking the team, since she told Gabe "It should have been you" when he almost choked to death on a piece of plastic for no reason. We've now reached the only logical conclusion.

Ghost!Anya will merge with OtherGhost!Anya to reenter her body

Sam will use a medkit charge to stitch Anya's head back on, then inject her heart with stimulant as to make it beat again, then ask FUCKING EDWARD to use his DOOM or FUCKING WILFREEED to use his helmet power to put the ghost back in the meatsuit.

P.S: Shoot Solitaire's man hands (again)

Sam will use a medkit charge to stitch Anya's head back on, then inject her heart with stimulant as to make it beat again, then ask FUCKING EDWARD to use his helmet power to put the ghost back in the meatsuit.

"What do you want me to do!? I think you meant Fucking Wilfred! He's the one with the fancy brain changing helmet thing. The only special helmet powers I have are breathing and not seeing.

.....guess I can give something a try though."

Sensory deprivations activate.

When Anya's head is reattached and her heart is beating, give her a light kick. Maybe I stillhave enough of the doom energy and maybe ghost state is close enough to fatal superposition for it to work. I have no idea. Kick as far away from the head as possible, like on the foot or something.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
[9][4][4]
Sam works rapidly on the still bleeding body of Anya, sewing her head back on and scooping as much blood off the ground and back into her wound as possible; like someone attempting to stop a ship from sinking with nothing but a bendy straw and determination. As she works EEED stands over her, dancing about, praying aloud and clapping his hands. He demands the spirit of Anya return to her body, by the power of ED!  Edward kicks the body. For reasons I'm sure are obvious to himself. Anya jerks back to consciousness and sits up. She is unable to speak, since her vocal cords are effectively held together with bubble gum and prayer,  and the extended time being dead has left her with Dexterity at d6 instead of d8 (Might also have to do with Sam's job sewing those nerves back together). But she is alive!

For now.

After assuring that E-clone isn’t still causing trouble, prepare to provide backup to the team if necessary.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
>Play some Solitaire.
"Oh god damnit, do you have a brain?  STOP TOUCHING THE DAMN CARDS!  FUCK CARDS!"

Y'know, I was wondering whether I should swap to occult anyway and try to help with the soul shenanigans, but the dude messing with cards has made the choice for me.  Don't swap, hold the security rifle on him, and shoot if he seriously insists on messing with cards.

While we're here, how long does the reconfiguration helmet's effect last?  For one turn?  The rest of the mission?  The rest of the game?

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: 0.2 FPS
Smell: Disabled.
Hearing: Disabled; speech to text enabled.
Taste: Disabled.
Touch: Disabled.

(Helmet reconfigurations are permanent. You could switch two stats multiple times, but they won't switch back without you doing it.)

Jibot tackles expendaclone and the two wrestle over the remaining cards, Expenda still attempting to play solitaire the entire time.  Wilfred stands over the squirming pile of meat and metal and points his rifle roughly at Expenda.

"FIRES OF LUCIFIER TAKE THE THINGS THAT YOU OWN!"

A final card, much like the one from before, materializes in front of it. An ace of spades goes spinning down the hall again, missing everyone and instead slamming straight into the door. It cleaves through metal and the other disintegrating card and finishes the cut the first one made. As the card vanishes, the vault door grinds and drops to the ground, toppling over with an earth shattering THUD of metal on metal.

The way forward is open...

!

"Everyone get your sensory deprivation shit on! RIGHT NOW!"

Confirm deprivation measures are active.

Get in cover and check what is behind the doors that just opened, goop to the floor anything that moves in there. If nothing comes up use the scanner to see if there's anything lurking in there I didn't immediately spot.

Loan Sam 1 dose of painkillers for the purpose of getting Anya back alive and capable, should it help.   

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Waddle foraward and demand negotiations. If negotiations are forthcoming, eat them. If they are not forthcomng, eat the negotiators.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Wait for Yagyu to do the scanning
After the required scan and shooting, can you tell us what you found?
Yagyu steps on Bob's tail before Bob can run off, and the lizard scrambles in place, unable to move forward but determined to keep trying.  Yagyu scans the room ahead of them: he can't see much because only the bottom half of the door has fallen, and all he can see is a white room and the bottom half of what looks like servers or computer banks. [1] The scanner...appears to have gotten broken at some point in the excitement. Maybe during his heroic dive to the ground to avoid giant playing cards.

"All nice and properly shut down."
Get out of the server room and see what everyone else is doing.

Is there a way I can get paid more per mission without having to do extra work?
Is there a way to knockout Durp without getting near him and is that something to knock him out with near by.
Is there a room in this sector that has weapons and ammo?
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
Burt wanders out of the server room and looks around. He sees what's happening and considers returning to the server room.

(Be lucky and find stuff command wants)
(He's human so sleeping gas or even rubber bullets should work. If memory serves someone around here has already made sleeping gas)
(Yes.)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: WISE FROWM YOR GWAVE
« Reply #3149 on: January 26, 2021, 10:04:26 am »

"Well, I'm truly a god of science. If someone wants to send me a nobel prize, my adress is 349583859 OMNIstreet, just go right around that crack shack bebeath the giant holo billboard. Can't miss it.".

Make more sleeping gas for use on Derp. Also, shoot expando clone's hands off.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 09:15:01 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 334