Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 484008 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Wet and wild
« Reply #2070 on: April 17, 2020, 04:23:20 am »

Burt completely empty's his magazine, and Burt half empties his [d4 use die now].
(I'm not sure if I did both or it only one is mine.)

"Why don't we just live in this crawlspace sense the demons don't want to come in here."
If the demons get near here shoot them.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: April 17, 2020, 04:28:40 am »

Apply gun to Mortally Challenged till unalive if they attempt to violate Kenneth's NAP.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: April 17, 2020, 04:52:14 pm »

Keep shooting

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: CrAzY tAxI~~~
« Reply #2073 on: April 17, 2020, 07:02:30 pm »

Just... shoot demons if any are visible.  Huddle up and shiver in a corner if none are.  Mutter quietly about overwhelming hatred for Derp.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: Functioning (blindfold readied)
Smell: Nose plugs.
Hearing: Pathos' text-to-speech earplugs
Taste: Cutting out one's tongue seems like too much.  How are we gonna taste him without touching him, anyway?
Touch: Riot armor

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: April 18, 2020, 12:52:12 am »

(Bad time to mention I'm not currently in possession of my rifle?)

Stay very still, unless more demons attack me, then fight back.

Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: April 18, 2020, 12:47:57 pm »

"Second of all, STOP HITTING ME ANYA I MEAN SERIOUSLY. I appreciate you're trying to help, but please lady, be more careful with the ol' merchandise here."
shh, I need to uncave in your face, don't be a неженка about it.
continue trying to repair Yagyu.
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: April 19, 2020, 09:46:17 am »

Continue not dying, we're doing a good job so far. Let anyone who wishes so attempt to heal me. They don't even need a medical license.
Spoiler: Richter (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2077 on: April 19, 2020, 10:51:53 am »

(Bad time to mention I'm not currently in possession of my rifle?)

Stay very still, unless more demons attack me, then fight back.

(My fault for not noticing)

Ji decides that pretending to be dead is the better part of valor here.

Continue not dying, we're doing a good job so far. Let anyone who wishes so attempt to heal me. They don't even need a medical license.
Spoiler: Richter (click to show/hide)

will do
Use Ellen’s med kit to heal Richter
[5]
Ellen removes the bullet from Richter's guts and sews him up. She does a surprisingly great job considering the circumstances and it seems like all the damage is repaired; or at least its all sewn up and as secure as it can be.

"Second of all, STOP HITTING ME ANYA I MEAN SERIOUSLY. I appreciate you're trying to help, but please lady, be more careful with the ol' merchandise here."
shh, I need to uncave in your face, don't be a неженка about it.
continue trying to repair Yagyu.
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

[3] Anya begins speaking the language of her people as she attempts to fix Yagyu. Unfortunately his insistence on tying himself to ceilings and generally being difficult means the best she can do is slap a few bits of duct tape on him.

Anya, why are you hurting Yagyu? Remember, he’s part of the team.
Thank you Toby for pulling Wilfred and I out.
Yagyu, good job on killing the giant centipede snake demon in the water. What do we do now to prepare for the others?

"First of all I need you to take a look at Richter over there before he finishes bleeding out. Use Elen's medkit, that'll help.

Second of all, STOP HITTING ME ANYA I MEAN SERIOUSLY. I appreciate you're trying to help, but please lady, be more careful with the ol' merchandise here."

Tie myself to a nearby piece of ceiling so I can't slip and tumble into the water. Then pull the cable out of the water for now. Let any water drip off from it before pulling it up higher, don't want to electrocute any teammates (or even worse, myself! :o )

Now, does it seem likely that we could lure the rest of the demons here if we made some noise or whatever so we could repeat that trick, or would the demons be wise to it?

Finally, from the way the water was draining out of the next section, does it seem more likely that that section was simply flooded and that that water was just equalizing, or did it seem more like there is an active source of water in there leaking/producing water at a fast enough rate, meaning that it would flood the whole complex if given the chance?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
[4]
Yagyu retrieves the cable and places it somewhere it won't horribly murder him or his teammates or electrify the floor they're standing on or...general bad things.  He then considers the situation. Demons are not stupid, but they are also very angry. They don't get along well in most cases, but can cooperate just long enough to murder things. The Running Python might have already told the others...but they might still come anyways because they love murder so much.  He considers that its worth a shot, but that they should probably have backup plans for if the demons are
1. Immune to electricity
2. Able to fly
3. Can climb on walls
4. Don't care for other reasons.

It seems likely it was flooded and equalizing instead of having some sort of active water source. Or if there is a source, its not very fast.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: April 19, 2020, 11:10:31 am »

"Ok then ladies and gents, that scared them off for now but they'll probably be back soon. First off, we should regroup with our lost teammates before the demons find them first. Then we'll need to get ready to give those nasty baddies another warm welcome. We can't really move on until they are dealt with, or they could attack us from behind later on or when we are on the way back."

Attempt to locate our teammates who are currently not in the main gang (syv and Lup I think) by hailing them over the radio, then try to move there through the vent system, but quietly so that (hopefully) them there daemons won't hear us.

Once regrouped, try to find a good location where we could ambush the demons, e.g. a big room with just 1 entry point where there are some parts that are not underwater (like high benches at the back or something). Ideally the room also has some of those ducts with electric cables going over the room's entrance, so that hopefully we can still do some electrocution work in combination with just shooting anything that comes through that is resistant.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 11:20:28 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: April 19, 2020, 10:46:07 pm »

((Quick note, will edit into an action later.  Wilfred (me) is with the group currently, Ji (Lup) is the only one separated, pretty sure.  And she's fairly safe, to my understanding, the demon she killed is blocking the only entrance into the room.))

Start charging the laser rifle again.  Check if it has any kind of pause button, so it can hold a charge instead of just exploding or forcing a shot at d20.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: Functioning (blindfold readied)
Smell: Nose plugs.
Hearing: Pathos' text-to-speech earplugs
Taste: Cutting out one's tongue seems like too much.  How are we gonna taste him without touching him, anyway?
Touch: Riot armor

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: April 19, 2020, 11:41:17 pm »

Be prepared to shoot if a living demon shows up

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: April 20, 2020, 03:53:55 am »

"Stay away from me demons, I want nothing to do with you!"
Reload my gun and shoot any demons that get close.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: April 20, 2020, 06:09:41 am »

Hail the team, but otherwise stay still and quiet.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: April 20, 2020, 10:02:24 am »

Stay, help with stuff.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: April 20, 2020, 10:09:52 am »

Attempt to foam the living demons in place by aiming for their legs, or if they don’t have legs, aiming for a point where the demon touches the ground or water, thus sticking them to it or the water
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 06:59:37 pm by Naturegirl1999 »
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 334