Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Excited about the recent update - "ex-wife", "unmarried with children", "druid"  (Read 2861 times)

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile

Yeah, honestly doubt we'll be seeing sexually-active adventurers for a while still to come. Probably not until after myths, at the least.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 01:58:41 pm by PlumpHelmetMan »
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

therahedwig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • wolthera.info

Unless they decide that, actually, romance options are just really important to mythgen, so we'll see a tangent development on it.

Like, your adventurer just really needs to be able to pull a Herakles, and kill their spouse and grief about it, so obviously the myth arc needs a dating sim to make that possible. :<
Stonesense Grim Dark 0.2 Alternate detailed and darker tiles for stonesense. Now with all ores!

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website

Unless they decide that, actually, romance options are just really important to mythgen, so we'll see a tangent development on it.

Like, your adventurer just really needs to be able to pull a Herakles, and kill their spouse and grief about it, so obviously the myth arc needs a dating sim to make that possible. :<

A dwarf fortress dating sim, hmm, now that would be interesting lol
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com
Pages: 1 [2]