Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Resistance, An XCOM:2 Arms Race  (Read 6870 times)

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Resistance, An XCOM:2 Arms Race
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2019, 09:22:36 am »

We can always sit out most ops next turn or avoid ADVENT for a bit. Depending on how these go that might not be the worst idea, but that also goes for any plan.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2019, 02:13:37 pm »

Eh, I might as well chuck another plan in for consideration. Like MoP's, it focuses on attacking the warehouse; differences include consolidating the other two missions into one (to take out the local gang for popularity)

Spoiler: Another Mission Plan (click to show/hide)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2019, 04:53:16 pm »

Oh shit by warehouse I meant the one the gang's holed up in. I can see the confusion

Edit: clarified gang warehouse as opposed to gun runners
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 07:58:31 pm by Man of Paper »

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2019, 06:02:51 am »

We should get round to voting. Now for those not on discord the other cell say they want the engineer and checkpoint missions. This means that Advent's presence in the city is going to step up no matter what we do so I think we should go for TopHat's plan unless anyone has a better one? Though I would prefer less reliance on flashbangs, we don't have much in the way of supply at the moment and we need to scrimp and save on disposables where we can. Still considering how this is playing out some intel revisions or designs might be a good idea next turn. Something like an informant network that'll find us more missions and opportunities.

Quote from: votey box
Another Mission Plan; (1) Jerick
Mission Plans; ()

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2019, 09:23:48 am »

Another Mission Plan; (2) Jerick, King Zultan
Mission Plans; ()
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2019, 11:45:57 am »

Another Mission Plan; (2) Jerick, King Zultan
Mission Plans; (1) MoP

I think it's smarter if we try to get as much a leg up in this turn and the next couple as we can get. They want us to take the combat missions, which is going to hit our operative count early. I dunno why you guys think this'll end well. We don't need to be combative immediately but I think we should prepare for their sudden yet inevitable betrayal.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2019, 04:27:08 am »

Another Mission Plan; (3) Jerick, King Zultan, The Ensorceler
Mission Plans; (1) MoP

I finished up negotiations over Discord as well as I can. Sounds like The Last Army might send us a free revision if they get the Engineer out safely. No vote is needed until we'd be returning the favor/betraying them (please don't on something so small). For now it's up to them what happens.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2019, 07:39:35 am »

Quote from: CP-V073
Another Mission Plan; (4) Jerick, King Zultan, The Ensorceler, 0cra_tr0per
Mission Plans; (1) MoP
it's over
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]