Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Adventurer's Guild  (Read 4644 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer's Guild
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2019, 03:37:42 am »

Sorry if it was unclear from the OP, but the adventures take place on the discord link.
Was not aware of that when I posted, so I won't be able to participate, feel free to ignore me, sorry about wasting peoples time.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2019, 03:44:12 am »

Sorry if it was unclear from the OP, but the adventures take place on the discord link.
Was not aware of that when I posted, so I won't be able to participate, feel free to ignore me, sorry about wasting peoples time.

That's unfortunate. It is a hassel if you don't have discord, but I would recommend you give it a shot if you're interested in the game. It's not difficult to set up an account and since it's still play by post, it's not a far cry from a normal game.

The only difference is I'm not creating a bunch of threads here, but instead sequestering it into a discord.

Though, if that's not your cup of tea, no harm no foul on either side.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2019, 01:58:24 pm »

Bump to see if anyone else wants to join.

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2019, 12:45:22 pm »

Bump to see if anyone else wants to join.
I'd like to give this a try.

Name: Alexander Peterson
Race: Human
Class: Wizard
Starting ability: Telekinesis
Physical description: A young man with an aristocratic bearing dressed in simple yet finely tailored traveling clothes.
Personality/mental description: A collector of knowledge and trivia Alexander loves learning how things work. A complex spell or a humble plow of unusual design either one could catch his attention.
He is rather inexperienced with most of his knowledge coming from the books in his family's library.
Backstory: The fourth son of a minor lord, Alexander's interest in magic was sparked when he found an old spellbook in the family library. Not being in line for an inheritance he decided to seek his fortune as an adventurer.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2019, 12:51:45 pm »

As had to be expressed to people earlier, the game is in Discord. Specifically this one. You’ll need to submit your sheet there.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2019, 02:05:17 pm »

I'm just going to bump this thread for my own convenience.
Also, this is like the third best game I ever played; everyone needs to see this game.

(For the record, chimericWilder's Black Zenith and WillyDeWulfe's original demigodhood trials from the old mspa forums were the second and first best just in case anyone was wondering)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2019, 06:56:13 pm »

Roboson is talking about resuming updates for Adventurer's Guild on the discord! If you liked this game, make sure you let him know!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Outsider

• Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2019, 10:23:12 am »

I'd like a chance to play, so I'm in!
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.
Pages: 1 [2]