Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Destroy the Godmodder 13  (Read 10271 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the Godmodder 13
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2019, 10:02:39 am »

Open universe's task manager, end the half-goddmodder's task, and then end the narrator for good measure

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2019, 10:55:22 am »

Go to the location denoted by the Godmodder’s address and politely knock on the door to request entry.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2019, 10:57:24 am »

I love how the best way to combat the The Half-Godmodder is just to be really petty and attack his income.

While The Half-Godmodder is distracted reading that, steal his patreon account for myself.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2019, 11:05:26 am »

>Throw a grenade that divides by zero in the general direction of the anti-godmodders.
it's over

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2019, 12:14:26 pm »

A planet that's a few days ahead of the humanity still counts.
Make everyone on a planet-that-is-a-few-days-ahead-of-humanity-regarding-scientific-progress love me via psychic powers bestowed by Brain Force Plus upon me.
Establish communism on the planet and tell EA to suck it, regarding my debt.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2019, 12:25:30 pm »

Bring back my Fairy GodModder from when I was but a child.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2019, 04:07:42 pm »

While the Godmodder and the Half-Godmodder laugh at my foolishness in misspelling his "e-lth," the REAL me sneaks up behind the Half-Godmodder and replaces his "a-lth" with a proper "Health Points" stat!

MULTIPLE LEVELS OF CONFUSION ALWAYS WORKS!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2019, 03:10:43 am »

I become more united with myself, meaning that half a Godmodder isn't inside of me anymore but all the parts the do does, do the same thing to a nearby object and unite with him, meaning that I have all the parts inside of the Godmodder insideof me, making me The Godmodder
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2019, 03:14:13 am »

Steal Igor's lottery ticket and get the money, then use the money to buy Earth.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2019, 09:12:53 am »

darn. protect everything I love by dying, therefore preventing me from loving them because I won’t be alive to do so.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2019, 06:24:58 pm »

Canto VI.IXIXIXIXIXIXIX...: Not Quite Worthy Of Seven
The owner of the SEPHARVAIM account isn't here right now.

Open universe's task manager, end the half-goddmodder's task, and then end the narrator for good measure
You end the Half-Goddmodder's task. You then end some entity called the narrator. This entity is not SEPHARVAIM, ending your plans.

Go to the location denoted by the Godmodder’s address and politely knock on the door to request entry.
You politely knock on the door to 13, 13th Avenue, Neo-Amsterdam.
"Abīte. Rrrrrrrats aren't allowed in the Grand Godmodder's house. Or was it that maniac's house? I forgot."

Not so polite, hm.

I love how the best way to combat the The Half-Godmodder is just to be really petty and attack his income.

While The Half-Godmodder is distracted reading that, steal his patreon account for myself.
You steal the Half-Godmodder's Patreon account very easily! You now have 26 patrons, and an income of... $109 per video. And the Godmodder can't make any videos.

>Throw a grenade that divides by zero in the general direction of the anti-godmodders.
It travels in the general direction of the anti-godmodders, before flying off course and crashing into one of the government's super secret space supercomputers.

A planet that's a few days ahead of the humanity still counts.
Make everyone on a planet-that-is-a-few-days-ahead-of-humanity-regarding-scientific-progress love me via psychic powers bestowed by Brain Force Plus upon me.
Establish communism on the planet and tell EA to suck it, regarding my debt.

Everyone on Basically Earth + 3 Days adores you. You have absolute and utter command over some nine billion people. You then establish CABL's People's Republic of Basically Earth + 3 Days. As leftists and people in love with their deity are prone to do, they immediately start fighting over the best version of communism, and the best way to worship CABL, who's simply the best!

Malthus Gang congratulates you for reducing the population to a manageable level.

Bring back my Fairy GodModder from when I was but a child.
You bring back your Fairy Godmodder! She was hoping that you would grow up to be a good boy who would let the Godmodder do whatever he wanted to you.

While the Godmodder and the Half-Godmodder laugh at my foolishness in misspelling his "e-lth," the REAL me sneaks up behind the Half-Godmodder and replaces his "a-lth" with a proper "Health Points" stat!

MULTIPLE LEVELS OF CONFUSION ALWAYS WORKS!
The Half-Godmodder has recovered from laughing at your typoes. You manage to grab his a-lth, but the Half-Godmodder stops you from giving him a Health Points stat. In fact, you find that you now have a-lth HP. You are now so very killable.

I become more united with myself, meaning that half a Godmodder isn't inside of me anymore but all the parts the do does, do the same thing to a nearby object and unite with him, meaning that I have all the parts inside of the Godmodder insideof me, making me The Godmodder
You are now the Godmodder. For twelve games (and a innumerable amount of spinoffs), you've been the enemy: that guy you have to destroy! It's what you enjoy, of course. You want that generic goal, ultimate power, and you're going to do whatever you want to get it.
What do you wish to do? Oh, wait, I write that part. You cannibalise the Half-Godmodder, becoming the Three-Halves Godmodder. All three halves of the Godmodder exist, so that half of the Godmodder escapes the empty set. Whatever makes you the Godmodder goes caput, and now the Three-Halves Godmodder is himself, and only himself.

Steal Igor's lottery ticket and get the money, then use the money to buy Earth.
You acquire about two million euros from winning the Neo-Amsterdam lottery. That's not enough money to buy Earth!

darn. protect everything I love by dying, therefore preventing me from loving them because I won’t be alive to do so.
You suddenly discover that people don't stop loving someone because they are dead. You are now dead.

Quote from: JOEbob
I guess I take my arm back then... and anything useful in the lost and found. what else's there?
I mean, it could be mine. maybe I have amesia. on multiple topics. including how to spell aimnause.
You take your arm back, and realise that the old lady left you a note saying that "stealing is bad." Supposedly. You also realise that she's locked the place, so now you're trapped.

"I, the Three-Halves Godmodder, have 470,529 something. You, uh, have nothing. Let's make a deal! You give up now, and I'll let you keep the thing you love most. Only that thing, though. Does that sound nice?"

Void: Exists. Is practically space.
Jack-Out-Of-The-Closet: 4 Health. Finally free.
Fused Lucas, God of Star Wars: 10 Health Is Greatness
X-Wing Fleet: 8 x 9 Health.
scourge728: 942 Health. Dirty thief.
KitRougard: a-lth HP.

The Three-Halves Godmodder: 470,529.
0rca_tr0per: -99,975 Health.
EA: 80,000 Purple Arrows. Paywalled half of 0rca’s health.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 06:28:57 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2019, 09:30:42 pm »

Quote from: My response
对不起,你说什么?我不说英文。我只知道我应该找”Godmodder”,你知道他在哪里?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2019, 04:33:49 am »

"TSK TSK TSK", CABL muttered when he saw the face-punching shenanigans that are happening on the Basically Earth +3 Days. He then descended on the planet's surface and enters strange mood, writing some shit about communist theory in a small apartment...

Write a 420-page magnum opus of mine that'll be a mandated read in 8th grade; those who refuse to read and follow the book's instructions will be declared enemies of CABL and the People.
420th page's epilogue will be; "Marxism is when the government does things; the more things the government does, the more Marxist it is."
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2019, 04:46:28 am »

Find useful things in the empty set
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2019, 05:01:03 am »

Use my two million euros to buy the godmodder's house out from under him, then burn it down.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8