Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Destroy the Godmodder 13  (Read 10313 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the Godmodder 13
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2019, 12:42:49 pm »

@Imic
LOOK OUT - NAME MISPELLING ON YOUR SIX
Holy crap that was close. Thanks!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

SEPHARVAIM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2019, 03:31:23 pm »

Canto V - Reasonably Loud & Moderately Close

DAMMIT JACK GET OUT OF THE CLOSET

Pull Jack-Out-Of-The-Box out of the closet he finds himself in, whether metaphorical or physical.
In space, no one can hear you come out. Jack, finding new courage within himself, declares himself to be straight - an unexpected twist, as the notions of being closeted indubitably led you down the road of believing he was probably not heterosexual. Alas, the machinations of space work in queer ways that you cannot comprehend.

A Jack in the Box? I'm in.

Action 1: I go insane. Action 2: I go insane. Action 3: I go insane. Action 4: I go insane. Action 5: I go insane. Action 6: I go insanell. Action 7: I perform action 12. Action 8: I go insane. Action 9: I go insabaka. Action 10: I go insane. Action 11: I go insane. Action 12: I mind control myself because I'm insane now so I can avoid having good luck with action 12. Action 13: I make myself play a stupid game on the internet named Destroy the Godmodder 13 while insane, and through the power of significant figures, two significant figures exists in 13. Since 0cra_tr0per has 6 digits I add 13 onto it, but using Significant figure rules insanity edition 0cra_tr0per is suddenly reduced to first 940000 Health due to only two SIs and then 26bb19 health due to me using Base 13 for the measurement. Then you realize that I was making you remember science again, and realize that two SIs = Two Significant figures... But I am insane, remember? SI = Self Insert. So I inserted my insane self twice into the game for no particular reason. Action 14: Gandalf dies. Action 15: In order to skip all of this so you don't go insane, read action 13. Trust me, I am already insane...

Also me me isn't insane, only me is. I think.
You failed to make me remember science again, the only -ence I could recall was SIence, the study of SI, and thus I am knowledgeable in self inserts. Self inserts are figures, but they lack significance in this world, and are not significant figures - SI =/= SI, thus by basic division we determine 1 =/= 1, this means 1 is simply a null function, and the concept of “1” loses all meaning. As there is no 1, and ergo, all that exists is a collective.

There is simply no way to defeat SEPHARVAIM in an insanity showdown. They are simply the best there is.

steal the 942 from 0cra_tr0per and put it in my health
0rca is left with 941,058, while you acquire 942 health for yourself.

Now that I am also a good guy (or bad if you're one of those anti-godmodder scum), I will take that E off the floor since there is no floor in space, so it's no longer considered something doing the impossible. I will also find a A on the floor, and do what I did with the E to said A. If this works, I will destroy the entire anti-godmodder team with microtransactions and over 80 thousand downwards-facing purple arrows.
EA instantly acquires 50% of your health and gates it behind a paywall of $1,000,000,000 as compensation for aiding you, and prepares to deploy karmic mayhem.

Throw the gun at the godmodder, then summon Godzilla, then throw Godzilla at the godmodder.
The Godmodder feels like one of his comrades/creations has fallen for this trick already, or maybe it was him? The Godmodder catches the gun, then Godzilla, and throws him into a hospital. In space.
"Oh fuck, he remembers that I summoned Godzilla in the last game."

Steal the H and e from the godmodder's health, then go find two L's and combine them all together to create hell.
You steal the H and e from the Godmodder’s health. The H and e are somehow still there, but now you have hell in your possession. For some reason, the Garden of Eden really doesn’t like that place.

Steal the Godmodder's remaining 50 from his health and add it to 0cra_tr0per's health.
The Godmodder only has a-lth now, and doesn’t know what this “health” thing is that you speak of.

Inform the OP that the spacefleet in question is less like Star Wars, more like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Organise the Corvettes to begin battle maneuvers, and have the Battleships fire at the Godmodder again, with Missiles and torpedoes and mines this time! Pick up any survivors, and STOP THE GODMODDER!
The OP has been informed. The Godmodder clogs all battleships around him with water, thus making it impossible for them to fire. The survivors have been picked up and are now in your possession. What will you do with them?

Steal two crates; one with Brain Force Plus bottles; one with Super Male Vitality.
Consume these homeopathic bullshit wonders of science to strengthen my pineal gland and muscles.
Tank the microtransactions and purple arrows with my sheer muscular mass and psychic uber-shield.

Although you possess grandiose physique and psyche, buying the obvious scams sacred bottles of ambrosia has left your wallet dry. The purple arrows take no effect on you, as you realize karma is really just bullshit in the first place, but the microtransactions have already begun eating away at your now nonexistent bank account. You buy your way into Godmodder-hood without even realizing, but your bank account now sits at -$1,000,000,000.

Merge with the God of Prequel Star Wars, Future Lucas, to become Fused George Lucas, and combine our efforts into summoning a Fused army of Battle Droids and Stormtroopers. Cybertroopers, if you will.
Cybertroopers are deployed! Your filmmaking skills, however, suffer in the process of the fusion.

@Imic
Quaint how misspell is misspelled in and of itself.

@Imic
Holy crap that was close. Thanks!
You’re welcome. Is what he probably would have said.

Quote from: Rockeater
I use the hole made by me from unreality to synchronise with myself which allows me to change the status of my adversary to be the status of my adversary, but because the universe of the malefic mind doesn't change, the Godmodder status change to that of the Half of the Malefic Man.
The Godmodder changes to the status of the Malific[sic] Man, and thus becomes the Malific[sic] Man, which is to say, absorbs him and becomes the Half-Godmodder.

EA, using the power of Star Wars Battlefront II, the best game in any galaxy no matter how far away, hijacks one of the battleships and throws it at the X-Wing Fleet. Two members die a rather wet and uncomfortable death.

Eden and Hell attract each other and fuse into the void! More void-y than space itself. The X-Wing Fleet attacks the Half-Godmodder, but accidentally attack the half of him that doesn’t exist.

Void: Exists. Is practically space.
Jack-Out-Of-The-Closet: 4 Health. Finally free.
Fused Lucas, God of Star Wars: 10 Health Is Greatness
X-Wing Fleet: 8 x 9 Health.
scourge728: 942 Health. Dirty thief.

The Half-Godmodder: 25 a-lth.
0rca_tr0per: 470,529 Health.
EA: 80,000 Purple Arrows. Paywalled half of 0rca’s health.

Redrover1760

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Escaped Lunatic?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2019, 03:38:11 pm »

The Definition of Insanity is trying something over and over again. Therefore...

Action 1: I go insane. Action 2: I go insane. Action 3: I go insane. Action 4: I go insane. Action 5: I go insane. Action 6: I go insanell. Action 7: I perform action 12. Action 8: I go insane. Action 9: I go insabaka. Action 10: I go insane. Action 11: I go insane. Action 12: I mind control myself because I'm insane now so I can avoid having good luck with action 12. Action 13: I make myself play a stupid game on the internet named Destroy the Godmodder 13 while insane, and through the power of significant figures, two significant figures exists in 13. Since 0cra_tr0per has 6 digits I add 13 onto it, but using Significant figure rules insanity edition 0cra_tr0per is suddenly reduced to first 470,000 Health due to only two SIs and then 135c0b health due to me using Base 13 for the measurement. Then you realize that I was making you remember science again, and realize that two SIs = Two Significant figures... But I am insane, remember? SI = Self Insert. So I inserted my insane self twice into the game for no particular reason. Action 14: Gandalf dies. Action 15: In order to skip all of this so you don't go insane, read action 13. Trust me, I am already insane...

Again! This time it will work!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:42:24 pm by Redrover1760 »
To?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2019, 04:50:19 pm »

Just steal the Half-Godmodder's 25 and give it to 0cra_tr0per.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:58:33 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2019, 06:53:07 pm »

Maneuver around, unclog the guns, and fire at the Godmodder if it can be done. Get the ship with the biggest ram, and ram the fucking Godmodder till he bursts open.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:34:21 am by Imic »
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2019, 08:51:12 pm »

Imic you need to get a handle on your Godmodder spelling
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2019, 09:00:36 pm »

Nah, he’s saying to fire upon those who are being Godmodded, i.e. everybody.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2019, 03:43:57 am »

Fly to some Earth-like planet with sentient species of the same technological level of modern day humans.
Using my psychic powers, make everyone love me over there, and become the supreme ruler of *earth_like_planet_name*!
Establish communism on *earth_like_planet_name*, then tell EA telepathically that they can try to nuke the planet if they want their debt back!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2019, 05:34:42 am »

I created hell therefor I'm Satan, with my Satan powers I summon a bunch of demons, and steal 100,000 of 0rca_tr0per's health.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2019, 07:58:24 am »

“Hey malific man, sorry for taking you from whatever you were doing in unreality. this Godmodder guy threatened to destroy everything I loved. You mind helping to stop this guy? I don’t want your daughter getting hurt.”
Try to convince the Malific Man to help stop the Godmodder for the sake of his daughter! Also, heal everyone who isn’t the Godmodder. this will likely result in the Half-Godmodder beating himself up.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 07:59:55 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2019, 08:49:09 am »

Summon Nintendo to get Godmodder struck down on some copyright claim nonsense

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2019, 09:20:22 am »

Half of the Godmodder exist, but also half of the Godmodder doesn't exist, therefore half of the Godmodder doesn't equal itself, therefore half the Godmodder belongs to the empty set, but every set contains the empty set, so everything have a half Godmodder inside of it, which means half a Godmodder is a meaningless thing like an inner child, therefore half a Godmodder doesn't effects anything.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2019, 09:37:26 am »

"Ready? Fire."
Suddenly, a thousand guns start firing upon the godmodder! Even he, in all his power, cannot dodge THAT many bullets! With the Godmoder thus riddled with holes, I slice him in half! I then kick the halves of the Godmudder into orbit around the local moon... THEN BLOW UP SAID MOON AND THE DOGMODDER WITH IT!

While the actual Godmodder revels in my constant misspelling and mis-targeting, I sneak up behind him to replace his "e-alth" with a proper "Hit Points"
, so that he is vulnerable to attacks like before! Because right now he probably won't die if his e-alth stat hits 0.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:45:46 am by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2019, 09:40:11 am »

I’m just going to go find the Godmodder’s house.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

SEPHARVAIM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2019, 09:32:28 am »

Canto VI: Trauervorspiel und Trauermarsch

The Definition of Insanity is trying something over and over again. Therefore...

Action 1: I go insane. Action 2: I go insane. Action 3: I go insane. Action 4: I go insane. Action 5: I go insane. Action 6: I go insanell. Action 7: I perform action 12. Action 8: I go insane. Action 9: I go insabaka. Action 10: I go insane. Action 11: I go insane. Action 12: I mind control myself because I'm insane now so I can avoid having good luck with action 12. Action 13: I make myself play a stupid game on the internet named Destroy the Godmodder 13 while insane, and through the power of significant figures, two significant figures exists in 13. Since 0cra_tr0per has 6 digits I add 13 onto it, but using Significant figure rules insanity edition 0cra_tr0per is suddenly reduced to first 470,000 Health due to only two SIs and then 135c0b health due to me using Base 13 for the measurement. Then you realize that I was making you remember science again, and realize that two SIs = Two Significant figures... But I am insane, remember? SI = Self Insert. So I inserted my insane self twice into the game for no particular reason. Action 14: Gandalf dies. Action 15: In order to skip all of this so you don't go insane, read action 13. Trust me, I am already insane...

Again! This time it will work!

You failed to make me remember science again, the only -ence I could recall was SIence, the study of SI, and thus I am knowledgeable in self inserts. Self inserts are figures, but they lack significance in this world, and are not significant figures - SI =/= SI, thus by basic division we determine 1 =/= 1, this means 1 is simply a null function, and the concept of “1” loses all meaning. As there is no 1, and ergo, all that exists is a collective.

There is simply no way to defeat SEPHARVAIM in an insanity showdown. They are simply the best there is.

Just steal the Half-Godmodder's 25 and give it to 0cra_tr0per.

You steal the Half-Godmodder's 25, making his leaving his a-lth a number vacuum. This causes it to suck up the closest number to fill the hole inside himself. unfortunately for our dear boy 0rca, his "Health" value was the closest number.

This leaves him with just the 25 you gave him, with the Half-Godmodder now having an a-lth of 470,529.

Maneuver around, unclog the guns, and fire at the Godmodder if it can be done. Get the ship with the biggest ram, and ram the fucking Godmodder till he bursts open.

As there is no longer a Godmodder, rather just half the man he once was, it cannot be done.

Imic you need to get a handle on your Godmodder spelling

He really does, doesn't he?

Nah, he’s saying to fire upon those who are being Godmodded, i.e. everybody.

igor arthur everybody had just gotten through the worst day of his life. He was fired; his wife had left him, took the kids, too; he got in a fight with a drug addict, got stabbed with an aids needle; Worst of all, as he tripped over his dying dog, he lost the one hundred dollar bill he was going to pay off his loan with the maffia with.

but that was all yesterday, all in the past. He might have been at his lowest, no friends, no family no nothing, but all he could go from here was up! Eventually all would be right again, and he could finally be happy again. no matter how long it'd take, no matter how much hardship he had to go through on his way there, he knew God had a plan for everyone, including everybody. As long as he kept faith, in the end, all would be right.

Look there, igor! It is a lottery ticket, just lying on the ground! go check, it could be the winning number. Just look up which ticket won! Okay the winning numbers were: "03 13 24 49 57", now the ones on the ticket were:
"03"...
"13"..!
"24"!!
"49"!!!!!

*RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA*

And thus, fire was opened on i.e. everybody. His death was slow and agonizing. The blood of this innocent man is now on your hands. You are despicable.

Fly to some Earth-like planet with sentient species of the same technological level of modern day humans.
Using my psychic powers, make everyone love me over there, and become the supreme ruler of *earth_like_planet_name*!
Establish communism on *earth_like_planet_name*, then tell EA telepathically that they can try to nuke the planet if they want their debt back!

As you seacrh far and wide to such an Earth-like planet you find that all planets are just a few days ahead scientifically, and all the planets that have the same technological level of modern man, seem more like mars to you...

I created hell therefor I'm Satan, with my Satan powers I summon a bunch of demons, and steal 100,000 of 0rca_tr0per's health.

Uhh, I think you're confused. How can you be Satan when he is me, when I am him? did you seriously not see the horns, the tail, the goat legs, the wings, even? Did you really not perceive the general Satanicity hanging around your humble narrator?

Still. You create the demons  and they steal the health. Unfortunately they then fly off, newly revitalized. 0rca_tr0per is left with -99,975 health, now finding himself in some pseudo-undead state due to his negative health.

“Hey malific man, sorry for taking you from whatever you were doing in unreality. this Godmodder guy threatened to destroy everything I loved. You mind helping to stop this guy? I don’t want your daughter getting hurt.”
Try to convince the Malific Man to help stop the Godmodder for the sake of his daughter! Also, heal everyone who isn’t the Godmodder. this will likely result in the Half-Godmodder beating himself up.

"Any good father knows that immoral behavior in their progeny should be corrected, and those that partake in it should be disciplined. It really is my daughter's fault for being loved. It hurts me in my very soul, but it is only fair I destroy her, too." Said the Half-Godmodder, before stomping on your skull until your face is concave, mashing you into a thick mush, and bending reality to make it so that your current state and the agony it brings will forever be preserved.

Frankly, you were being a little creepy.

Summon Nintendo to get Godmodder struck down on some copyright claim nonsense

Nintendo shuts down the Godmodder's YouTube account, leaving him with only his patreon income.

Half of the Godmodder exist, but also half of the Godmodder doesn't exist, therefore half of the Godmodder doesn't equal itself, therefore half the Godmodder belongs to the empty set, but every set contains the empty set, so everything have a half Godmodder inside of it, which means half a Godmodder is a meaningless thing like an inner child, therefore half a Godmodder doesn't effects anything.

The Half-Godmodder is insulted by you claiming he's a meaning less thing. He beats you up from the inside, as you are included in everything.

Why are you hitting yourself, Rockeater?

"Ready? Fire."
Suddenly, a thousand guns start firing upon the godmodder! Even he, in all his power, cannot dodge THAT many bullets! With the Godmoder thus riddled with holes, I slice him in half! I then kick the halves of the Godmudder into orbit around the local moon... THEN BLOW UP SAID MOON AND THE DOGMODDER WITH IT!

While the actual Godmodder revels in my constant misspelling and mis-targeting, I sneak up behind him to replace his "e-alth" with a proper "Hit Points"
, so that he is vulnerable to attacks like before! Because right now he probably won't die if his e-alth stat hits 0.

AHaha! Your plan fails horribly as there are no Gommoders, godmodders, Godmudders and DOGMODDERS. You are a FOOL, nothing but a FOOOOOO-

WHAT? H-How?! YOU FILTHY SNEAK, YOU SCOUNDREL, YOU- do realise that it's a-lth and not e-alth, right?

I’m just going to go find the Godmodder’s house.

You find the adress: 13th Ave. 13, Neo-Amsterdam.

Quote from: JOE
I rapidly combine and uncombine all the fish in my self into a single giant fish and back again, resulting in explosive vacuums and compression of water. It sends the old lady flying and allows me to fly away (by fusing the 2 backmost fish, demanifesting that part of the stand, remanifesting them inside the shoal, and repeating.).

By creating various vacuums, you pull a plane ticket to Space-Hawaii into the Old Lady's hand. After she closes the lost and found, you leave her to flying.

Void: Exists. Is practically space.
Jack-Out-Of-The-Closet: 4 Health. Finally free.
Fused Lucas, God of Star Wars: 10 Health Is Greatness
X-Wing Fleet: 8 x 9 Health.
scourge728: 942 Health. Dirty thief.

The Half-Godmodder: 470,529 a-lth.
0rca_tr0per: 25 Health.
EA: 80,000 Purple Arrows. Paywalled half of 0rca’s health.

This update was dedicated to igor e. everybody
He died as he lived: in a depressing manner.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8