Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Destroy the Godmodder 13  (Read 10279 times)

SEPHARVAIM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Destroy the Godmodder 13
« on: January 04, 2019, 06:47:21 am »

You receive a strange broadcast from space.
“Hello. I am the Godmodder. To be more precise, I am the Godmodder in space. I have a copy of the US Government's Strategic Defense Initiative. Using it, I will now blow up everything you love.” You decide to destroy him for this.

Rules:
1. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
2. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
3. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
4. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
5. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
6. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
7. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
8. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
9. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
10. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
11. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
12. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.
13. You are in space. Destroy the Godmodder.

The Godmodder: 100/100 HP.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the Godmodder 13
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 07:20:28 am »

Punch the Godmodder.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 07:28:23 am »

>Tell the Godmodder the following:

"Just one thing.

>are you seriously assuming i need to go to a forum game to fight a godmodder when i can easily just go to a roblox roleplay game *cough cough atf7 cough cough*"
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 07:29:02 am »

Kick the Godmodder's ass.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 07:45:12 am »

Convince the Godmodder that I love him and only him, thus forcing him to destroy himself
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.
Hey, don't be like that. Your life never had any meaning in the first place!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 10:08:59 am »

who the heck is this guy?!
summon the malific man to help beat the crap out of the godmodder!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 10:38:23 am »

Crush the godmodder by squeezing him between my buttocks.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 01:19:09 pm »

Steal a point of the godmodder's HP.

SEPHARVAIM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 03:54:12 pm »

Canto I - Byzantine Ramblings

Punch the Godmodder.
You attempt to punch the Godmodder. Unfortunately, you, the Godmodder, and everything else that exists are currently in space. Therefore, due to there not being a point of reference in the vicinity, there is no difference between you punching the Godmodder and the Godmodder hitting your fist with himself.

Due to the Godmodder's vicious attack on your fist, it shatters, leaving you with only one hand for the rest of time.

>Tell the Godmodder the following:

"Just one thing.

>are you seriously assuming i need to go to a forum game to fight a godmodder when i can easily just go to a roblox roleplay game *cough cough atf7 cough cough*"
"Do you honestly think that I, the capital G Godmodder, am on the same level as those rrrrrrrrats? Foolish. I'll let you in on a secret: I created those filth-ridden excuses for godmodders in this very place. Have you ever wondered why I, the great Godmodder, am in space? With the help of a few thousand satellites I took over, send mind-corrupting microwaves to the disk below, and transform the impressionable youths into beta cucks and roleplaying godmodders."

Kick the Godmodder's ass.
You mistake CABL's buttocks for the godmodder's ass, and get your foot stuck in between them.

Convince the Godmodder that I love him and only him, thus forcing him to destroy himself
"Can God create a stone so heavy that it cannot lift it? Why assume even I, "Godking" of "Chickenwings" Grand Godmodder, am capable of Destroying the Godmodder 13: The Godmodder In Space?"

who the heck is this guy?!
summon the malific man to help beat the crap out of the godmodder!
If there is bread winners, there is bread losers. But you can't toast what isn't real. #BreadPeopleLives
Likewise, one can also not summon what isn't real, and unfortunately for you the Malefic Man is still stuck in unreality.

Crush the godmodder by squeezing him between my buttocks.
Your buttocks, filled to the brim with King Zultan's foot, cannot fit the Godmodder. You crush the foot to dust instead.

Steal a point of the godmodder's HP.
You steal a point from the Godmodder's HP tragically leaving him with a mere "The Godmodder: 100/100 HP" instead of his usual "The Godmodder: 100/100 HP.", What will you do with the spoils?

Quote from: JOEBob
I create a school of 13 blobfish around me. we are in space. there is no air in space. however, fish do not need air. therefor, the fish can live in space. I am in the set [beings within 5 meters of JOEs leftmost top tooth]. the members of this set are [Fish1, Fish2, Fish3, Fish4, Fish5, Fish6, Fish7, Fish8, Fish9, Fish10, Fish11, Fish12, Fish13 and JOE]. the first 5 members all can live in space. therefor, by induction all other members can live in space.
so there.
While your logic is flawed, because the first 13 members of your set are all fish, they do manage to survive in space. They do not, however, have a way of moving through space and or any food. However JOE isn't a fish and therefore perishes. You are dead and can't do anything about it, but hey, at least you still have all of your limbs.

The Godmodder: 100/100 HP Pointless.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 03:00:52 pm by SEPHARVAIM »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 04:04:07 pm »

"SORRY, KING ZULTAN, I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO SO!"

Distract Godmodder with anime tiddies.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 04:21:13 pm »

I have a two step plan to the fight.
Steal a 1 from the Godmadder hp
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 04:43:29 pm »

>Join the godmodder's side since we all know we can't beat him, so why don't I beat the filthy anti-godmodder?
it's over

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 05:12:11 pm »

I begin creating a Dyson swarm around a nearby star
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2019, 06:34:49 pm »

...Steal the / between the two 100s. This will either go very wrong, or very right.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2019, 06:46:43 pm »

Since, as the Godmodder seems to be implying, everything is pointless, and as his health is being measured in hitpoints, it seems clear to me that he must have no hitpoints, because there are no points.

This means the Godmodder is dead.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8