Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

4:1 in favor of Sock Puppet. Next Fight: Who are you betting on?

"...the champion of trash."
- 3 (50%)
"...the guard dog."
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: IRON GLADIATOR (2019)  (Read 20747 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: IRON GLADIATORS (βeta)
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2019, 10:56:39 pm »

*Cries in unusable card*
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2019, 11:10:22 pm »

Deck's in, sad about *LOUD STATIC* being higher level than my planned *LOUD STATIC* though
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2019, 11:19:47 pm »

Deck's in, sad about *LOUD STATIC* being higher level than my planned *LOUD STATIC* though

You would have had no way of knowing that.

That's why I asked you for your custom cards before your mech design.

Also, you both didn't tell me your pilot info, though I guess that part can be optional. I will dare to assume Magic is reusing the female backup pilot of Cooling Laser..
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2019, 11:34:45 pm »

Eh, I know you both submitted a mech early in the custom card phase. But could you save me some trouble and resubmit them using the Mech Design Form in the OP? Thanks.

(feel free to make changes, such as to respond to your custom card ranks, that was the idea of it coming second!)
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2019, 11:49:28 pm »

And I'll be reusing Rusty, because I've slipped into the slightly mad, mechanic country boy. I'll put it all together... As soon as I have a computer to fill everything in. Some time Monday, as such.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2019, 12:08:03 am »

Alright, thanks for the heads up on the wait.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2019, 02:24:08 am »

Alright. Since we will be waiting anyway. I will add some super low point(maybe even negative) standard cards, which will possibly help you get more of your customs within the 40 point limit- stay tuned...

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2019, 06:25:45 pm »

I have sent you both a first pass at your mech sheets.
Once you have made any needed changes, send them back.
I have made special considerations for both of you, as they were in the spirit of the game. And wont be particularly disruptive I don't imagine.
As mentioned, some negative point standard cards have been added to the shop.

I look forward to your final mechsheets!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2019, 02:36:49 am »

For people on the waitlist. If you prefer to fight someone else who is also playing for the first time, let me know.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: IRON GLADIATOR (βeta)
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2019, 07:58:53 pm »

Ah, I finally got done with some changes I wanted for the OP.

So, can we play yet?

(Need stuff from both of you)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2019, 08:34:12 pm »

...eh, know what, make it a sphere rather than a half-dome. That shouldnt need a drawing, right? A 3-legged, 2-armed sphere, capable of balancing on only two of its legs when it shoots from/has the other one blown off.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: IRON GLADIATOR (βeta): #1. MASTER BLASER vs COOLING LASER
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2019, 04:42:54 am »

Quote from: Rusty

Well, it ain't nothing like my Skrap Heep back home, but I guess you gotta start with something tame for the first matches. Name's Rusty. You?

He glances at his foe's mech. Little was visible externally, but he had years of guessing at the rule-less mechs of the country. Well, that seems oddly similar to my mech... Based on the name it's gonna be Laser heavy, with that Sword to block with. Coolant's gotta be all over that thing, too. He doesn't let a single thought show, however, as he walks up to the opposing Pilot, thumbs in his overall straps.  The country Mechrunner extended a greasy hand to the pilot in front of him, a wild smile on his face. His hand was likely able to give you tetanus by looking at it, and his demeanor made you wonder how he wound up piloting a mech in the first place.

Well, I guess that's that. Time to get to smashin' stuff! His wild smile grows even brighter as he loads himself into his mech. Nothing quite like the feeling of commanding around a 1000+ ton hunk of metal, knowing that shortly it's gonna be little more than scrap. Or gonna make scrap.

Master Blaser locked and loaded!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2019, 02:41:06 pm »

(What do you think?)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: IRON GLADIATOR (βeta): #1. MASTER BLASER vs COOLING LASER
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2019, 03:36:28 pm »

Fire Jump Jets (1 Fuel each Jet), Laser Pulse III the Right Arm (I think - the Laser III one).

YIPPIE-KI-YAY MOTHERF***ER!

A loud BLEEP rings the battlefield as the country fool screams at the top of his lungs.

Throwing Sword at Torso, Beam Pulse III discarded as cost.

Quote from: Kuro

You really should be careful where you throw your weapons.

...a girl's voice calls out over the speakers.

Pick up the enemy's dropped sword. Beam Pulse III discarded as cost.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2019, 04:02:29 pm »

I like it.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16