Poll

Rewrite

Post it here
- 0 (0%)
Give it it's own topic
- 3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Color Control (Rewrite posting poll)  (Read 6231 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Color Control (5/5)
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2019, 11:41:09 pm »

The old shaman glances at the heretic trying to contain and defeat Death Almighty, rather than become one with that primal force.
"And I, you, White Leader. Gold, however, I approve of. They understand that we are the ones to go to to be rid of corpses."
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2019, 02:24:37 pm »

Still waiting on Dustan and TankKit. I also see hostilities brewing.

PS As a friendly reminder you need to use an action to give a color to another player, they do NOT need to accept it.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:40:35 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2019, 02:43:24 pm »

Research Brown, with the intent to find something that combats The Mound. Have it feed from gold , red and green.
The Golden Armada.
Gold:11.8-1.2 = 10.6
Green:76.3+6.9= 85.2
Black: 0+2-2 (given to masked ghouls) = 0
White: 9.5+0.5 =10
Red:10-2 = 8
”Death is eternal, but we are not. Our focus should not be on preventing death, but preventing The Mound from consuming our resources and hastening our death. Turn away from stopping the ever-encroaching black, and towards stopping the endless void of The Mound.”

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:47:01 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2019, 03:21:47 pm »

Research Brown, with the intent to find something that combats The Mound. Have it feed from gold , red and green.
The Golden Armada.
Gold:11.8-1.2 = 10.6
Green:76.3+6.9= 85.2
Black: 0+2-2 (given to masked ghouls) = 0
White: 9.5+0.5 =10
Red:10-2 = 8
”Death is eternal, but we are not. Our focus should not be on preventing death, but preventing The Mound from consuming our resources and hastening our death. Turn away from stopping the ever-encroaching black, and towards stopping the endless void of The Mound.”

"Someone researches the Very Ground? Brown is the earth and soil, upon which green grows, and returns to after it's use.."

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2019, 03:31:03 pm »

If only averting the apocalypse was as easy as inventing funerary pyres.

Black is not just corpses, and the Mound is more than a mass grave.

”Death is eternal, but we are not. Our focus should not be on preventing death, but preventing The Mound from consuming our resources and hastening our death. Turn away from stopping the ever-encroaching black, and towards stopping the endless void of The Mound.”[/color]
Your words ring empty. This very turn, the Ghouls are burning through the Ground, hastening the death of everything to try to wring out an edge against the rest of us.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2019, 03:51:19 pm »

"Hmph. We do this but once, as we have set up in a poor location. And we do intend to craft a new color with which to preserve our resources dead. It is a bit of a line, but should work..."
The shaman rolls out a paper with a plan of colors to work through.
Spoiler: Gray>Onyx (click to show/hide)
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2019, 04:00:59 pm »

I feel I have painted a target on myself, with so much White. So, a pledge, until relieved of it by half of the other players. Is this acceptable?

While I have more actions than the second-most player, actions beyond what the second player has will be limited to selflessness: Trade, tribute, defensive military actions (or aggressive against a foreign force not of the tribes), aiding a research someone else has started, combating the Black, the Mound, and such future threats, and actions directly aiding these or given as part of diplomacy (unless it's someone making a 'deal' with me to improve myself for it's own sake, or a similar loophole attempt).

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2019, 05:06:25 pm »

I do not agree to those terms, but personally I see no reason for anyone to be restricted from action they see fitting. do as you will Torir, you are under no threat from me.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2019, 06:41:57 pm »

Tribe name: Red Warrior Tribe
Gold: 19.4
Green: 24.7
Black: 0
White: 28.4
Red: 34.8

Put enough 0.1s of Gold into Red as it takes to make one full point of Red.

Lure people into the Military with Gold

Have a couple of things to say. First off, you know the Colour/Number explanations? They only show how much of a colour it takes to affect another colour by 1 full point instead of by one tenth decimal, learnt that fairly quickly based on GM revealing information and math. Secondly, by looking at the updates I can see that income seems to factor in before any changes are made. Thirdly, I ask that no one touches me while I experiment. Fourthly, Library 2.0 is still being made, so I'll be the last to post no matter what so as to maximize the amount of time I have to work on it while limiting how much I delay the game. Fifthly, coloring the colors the appropriate color will make things much easier for me when updating and making the library.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2019, 07:27:06 pm »

Have a couple of things to say. First off, you know the Colour/Number explanations? They only show how much of a colour it takes to affect another colour by 1 full point instead of by one tenth decimal, learnt that fairly quickly based on GM revealing information and math. Secondly, by looking at the updates I can see that income seems to factor in before any changes are made. Thirdly, I ask that no one touches me while I experiment. Fourthly, Library 2.0 is still being made, so I'll be the last to post no matter what so as to maximize the amount of time I have to work on it while limiting how much I delay the game. Fifthly, coloring the colors the appropriate color will make things much easier for me when updating and making the library.
Firstly your observations are noted and mostly correct, second coloring the colors will be difficult but I will do my best.

Update coming in, eta 1 hour.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2019, 07:45:20 pm »

I more meant other players, but you colouring colours also helps.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2019, 08:12:46 pm »

Turn 3:
Tribe: The Lifekeepers; Forest Folk
Gold: 2.4
Green: 108.5
White: 8.8
Red: 1

Blue Research 8/10;

Research Blue
Blue and Green in Balance, Blue flows to Green, and in doing so, secures a future for White. But, that isn't all that is needed for Green to Flourish in Growth...
For now, Blue; to the next, is Yellow, the Sun.

You finished researching Blue. Blue is a pure color it grows by it's self at 50%, green gains from blue at 25% and the best part is it is all passive. The research has giving you 10 blue.
Blue: +10;  Gold: +0.9;  Green: +10.6;  White: +0.4

Name: The Masked Ghouls
Gold: 18.5
Green: 15.8
Black: 30
White: 22
Red: 15
Dark Red: 6

The Dark Red shaman was quick to make an announcement.
"My tribesmen, I have had a message! We must burn our meager resources away, and we will grow stronger for it!"

Cleave through all 15.8 Green, adding it to White through whatever reasoning happens.
You spend 15.8 green to increase white's increase to 20.8%, outstanding but your tribe was forced to take 50 green from the ground.
Gold: +2.1;  Green: 50;  White: +4.6(increases at 20.8%);  Red: +1.5;  Dark Red: -1.5

Tribe: Judicators of White
Gold: 11.1
Green: 7.1
White: 83.9
Red: 16

Research Ultraviolet. Mix Gold, Green, White, and Black.
Black can be contained, before it corrupts the ground. We will find a way, using all the wealth available to us, and with dedicated keepers.

"My tribesmen, I have had a message! We must burn our meager resources away, and we will grow stronger for it!"
I don't like you.
Your tribe has gotten halfway through the research of Ultraviolet.
Ultraviolet Research: 5/10;  Gold: +8;  Green: -1.8;  White: +5;

The Golden Armada.
Gold: 10.6
Green: 85.2
Black: 2(can't send without an action)
White: 10
Red: 8

You have begun researching Brown.
Brown Research: 4/10;  Gold: +0.8;  Green: +7.9;  White: +0.5

Tribe name: Red Warrior Tribe
Gold: 19.4
Green: 24.7
White: 28.4
Red: 34.8

Put enough 0.1s of Gold into Red as it takes to make one full point of Red.

Lure people into the Military with Gold

You spend up to 1 gold to red to try to get more red, only to not get more red just to make the red want more gold.
Gold: +2.1(red now drops it by every 49 for you);  Green: +0.2;  White: +1.4

The mound has gained 0; current: 4;
The ground decreased by 40; current: 99,974;

Blue is now easier for everyone to research. Remember if you want to give a color to another player it takes an action.

Careful what you try, it might cost you in the long run.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:12:54 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2019, 08:18:26 pm »

See, this is why I experiment. Now we know Gold doesn't actually improve red, it just makes red more expensive.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2019, 08:23:04 pm »

See, this is why I experiment. Now we know Gold doesn't actually improve red, it just makes red more expensive.
Well you could have figured that out from the last turn when someone tried to increase red from white and used 8 gold and ended up  having red cost more gold.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2019, 08:25:00 pm »

Yes, but that could of been white and gold combined effecting it. I'm trying to make a library where everything is known for absolutely certain.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6