Poll

Rewrite

Post it here
- 0 (0%)
Give it it's own topic
- 3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Color Control (Rewrite posting poll)  (Read 6232 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Color Control (5/5)
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2019, 06:37:12 pm »

I understand the colorpedia at least, after an embarrassingly long time thinking about it, because holy shit is it vague. Just need to experiment a bunch now.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2019, 06:39:26 pm »

I understand the colorpedia at least, after an embarrassingly long time thinking about it, because holy shit is it vague. Just need to experiment a bunch now.
It's vague for a reason, but will get clearer as the game progresses, so keep an eye on it.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2019, 06:45:15 pm »

Tribe: Judicators of White
Gold: 9.8
Green: 8.2
Black: 0
White: 93.3
Red:1

Action: Increase red. Feed it 15 white, plus 8 gold to see what happens.

Message to The Lifekeepers
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2019, 06:50:51 pm »

It's vague for a reason, but will get clearer as the game progresses, so keep an eye on it.
I noticed it was clearer than yesterday, thought it was just because you wanted it to be clearer or something.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Color Control (4/5)
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2019, 06:51:23 pm »

Name: The Masked Ghouls
Gold: 16.7
Green: 15.4
Black: 40
White: 21
Red: 15

Continue/Finish Dark Red Research.

(Current Progress: 9/10)

There were rumors that the Ghouls were building an army of the dead. And they seemed to be well founded, based upon the man with the twisted staff with a glowing, blood-red gem in it seen wandering the Ghouls' ranks...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 07:17:44 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2019, 06:57:27 pm »

Tribe: The Lifekeepers; Forest Folk
Gold: 1>1.8
Green: 90>98.8
Black: 0
White: 8>8.4
Red: 1

Action: Research Blue
As to Green, so does Blue flow into Green, leading to growth.
Blue also affects White and Red, for without both Blue and Green, numbers cannot be sustained, in life, or battle. But an Abundance of Blue and Green leads to a greater number of White.

Blue Research:4/10; 

A message?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2019, 07:04:39 pm »

If that is future research than I am impressed.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2019, 07:06:00 pm »

I'm getting Dwarf Story vibes of a beautiful story hidden under a seemingly ugly exterior.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2019, 07:08:53 pm »

Food is Food, and sustaining that supply requires research into nature.

And yeah, need to research those later on after blue.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2019, 07:13:26 pm »

I'm getting Dwarf Story vibes of a beautiful story hidden under a seemingly ugly exterior.
Never read it, mostly going for explore(and hopefully fighting) with colors to represent the different things in the world.
eg. white as pop, or green as supply/food, or gold as money, or red as [redacted], or black as [redacted] hehehe(I just gave you 3/5, can you figure out the last 2)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2019, 07:16:45 pm »

I meant Dwarf Fortress actually, oops.

Red is military and black is corruption. As in, political corruption, not EVIIIIL corruption. You know what I mean.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 07:19:04 pm by TankKit »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2019, 07:18:14 pm »

I meant Dwarf Fortress actually, oops.
In that case yes.
Red is military and black is corruption. As in, political corruption, not EVIIIIL corruption.
Yes on red, no on black.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2019, 07:21:38 pm »

Eh, I'm jabbing that Black is Death, specifically Corpses - The Mound is a Burial Mound, a representation of all who have fallen... And I'll take a guess that Red is an Army, hence their transformation to Black upon getting killed in battle.

EDITNOTE: Yay Army is right! Was typing while that bit was thrown about.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2019, 07:22:40 pm »

I plan to try for ultraviolet. Active-only increment, consumes white, gold, and black. The goal is a safer disposal method than just letting the black disperse.

Sounds good.
But later.

GM Question: Do both sides need an action to do a trade?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2019, 07:25:30 pm »

Eh, I'm jabbing that Black is Death, specifically Corpses - The Mound is a Burial Mound, a representation of all who have fallen... And I'll take a guess that Red is an Army, hence their transformation to Black upon getting killed in battle.
Very good you all have figured out the color code. So Kit does that mean you are going into necromancy?

GM Question: Do both sides need an action to do a trade?
Yes, one to initiate the other to reciprocate. Giving a gift or a tribute would only require the senders action.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6