Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Fleshmancy II (ISG)  (Read 2813 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fleshmancy II (ISG)
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2018, 01:33:19 pm »

We need to check, get the bat drinking first
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2018, 01:33:34 pm »

Scoop the water into our mouths with the bat. Freeloader's got to work to stick with us! The above option works too.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2018, 01:52:41 pm »

Jim walks over towards the pool and stomps knee deep in the mud. This doesn't stop Jim, he's a trooper. What's mud anyways? Jim walks over to the edge and sticks the bat in the water to see what happens. It doesn't look particularly happy about this, but eventually Jim figures out that the bat can't really drink if it's under the water. He holds the bat to the surface and it takes a few sips, as if only to please it's maniac captor. The water seems fine, kinda cool, a bit on the muddy side near the shore.

The water and mud seem to have some small forms of life as well. A few darting cave fish, much too agile for Jim to catch by hand. Some sort of amphibian makes weird croaking noises from somewhere in the mud, but with the cave echo, it's impossible to locate just by sound. Other than that, worms and other small insects can be see wriggling in the muck.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2018, 01:59:16 pm »

Scoop up water and drink it with our left hand.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2018, 02:04:24 pm »

Scoop up water and drink it with our left hand.
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2018, 02:23:31 pm »

Jim reaches down and scoops some water up with his left hand. He slurps that water right up. It's cool and doesn't taste like much, but it's quite refreshing. Jim takes a few more scoops of water, trying haphazardly not to let it slip between his fingers on the way to his mouth. After a minute or so of this, Jim feels refreshed. Jim likes it here, it's the nicest place he's ever been. Granted, he's only been here and that room with the ominous purple door, but this is pretty serene all the same.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2018, 02:27:00 pm »

Continue into the other tunnel.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2018, 02:54:00 pm »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2018, 02:56:04 pm »

(The one leading out of this room or the right tunnel from earlier?)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2018, 02:57:25 pm »

(The tunnel on the upper left of the map.)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2018, 03:17:02 pm »

Reform the bat into a living net and attempt to catch a cave fish. If we do so, quickly reform the fish into a form that can survive on land.
Edit: After this attempt, we can go into the tunnel leading out of this room.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:31:20 pm by Puppyguard »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2018, 03:22:18 pm »

Reform the bat into a living net and attempt to catch a cave fish. If we do so, quickly reform the fish into a form that can survive on land.
+1

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2018, 12:29:22 am »

Jim is conflicted once again. He hovers by the edge of the water a moment longer, trying to decide if he should continue on or try to catch a fish using a batnet.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2018, 12:52:11 am »

PTW.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Truncatedurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2018, 01:20:32 am »

Form the bat into a cup to hold water for the fish after catching it with batnet.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4