Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Fleshmancy II (ISG)  (Read 2821 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Fleshmancy II (ISG)
« on: December 27, 2018, 02:05:09 am »

Deep within the bowels of the earth, something stirs within the darkness. An evil and unknowable creature lurks there. It's name is Jim.

Jim is a fleshmancer, a rare and unusual school of magic. It's existence is known to few, and it is practiced by nobody. Jim finds himself alone in this strange and wondrous underworld. It is dark, and cold, and lonely. Like all fleshmancers, he is cursed to wander the bowels of the earth, searching for a place to call home. Unbeknownst to Jim, he is no longer alone. Strange and eldritch lords whisper suggestions into his subconscious and dictate his fate. No memories, no food, and no shelter in a strange and dangerous underworld, Jim will surely die. How should Jim proceed?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Fleshmancy II (ISG)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 05:37:43 am »

Jim will surely die

You said it boss.

Die

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 05:52:29 am »

Make a friend.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 05:55:43 am »

practiced by nobody.
Practice, Jim you garbage, you are never going to get better if you just die all the time.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 05:59:17 am »

practiced by nobody.
Practice, Jim you garbage, you are never going to get better if you just die all the time.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 11:46:58 am »

Jim thinks to himself, 'I know what I'll do! I'll practice fleshmancy a bit and that'll totally mean I won't die!' Poor delusional Jim. But before he can practice his unholy creed, he must find some living flesh to work with. Jim looks around. He sees that he's in a pretty small cave, about the size of... Jim racks his brain for a size comparison, but he has no memories. It's like maybe about six Jims long? There are two tunnels leading out of this Jim hole.

Jim looks off to his left and sees what he can only assume is a bat, fly down the left tunnel. Hard to tell in the gloom of the darkness.

Jim looks off to his right and sees a faint glow coming from the right tunnel. It's purple luminescence gives Jim an unpleasant feeling behind his eyes.

Jim takes a moment to think about which of the tunnels he should go down.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 11:52:21 am »

Practice Fleshmancy on the bat like you originally intended to, you nimwit.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2018, 11:55:33 am »

Practice Fleshmancy on the bat like you originally intended to, you nimwit.
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2018, 12:14:20 pm »

"That bat's going to get away you nimwit!" Jim thinks to himself. Little does he know, it wasn't only to himself. Jim runs along the tunnel and tries to grab the bat out of the air. Turns out, jim is surprisingly nimble. Maybe he's not the worst person in the world after all. Jim feels pretty good about himself for a minute... Then he realizes he's holding a live bat and should probably do something about that.

Jim looks at the bat and thinks, "What am I going to do with this?" He has to keep the bat alive or fleshmancy won't work on it.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2018, 12:16:37 pm »

Bloat the bat's muscles to a ridiculous degree, causing it to die from internal pressure.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2018, 12:32:35 pm »

Test the limits of what I can do to the bat.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2018, 12:56:12 pm »

Test the limits of what I can do to the bat.
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2018, 02:02:45 pm »

Forget that, make a pair of sandals! This stone floor is cold!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2018, 02:40:46 pm »

make a pair of sandals
out of bat legs, without killing the bat.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2018, 02:43:02 pm »

make a pair of sandals
out of bat legs, without killing the bat.
Use Flashmancy to do that
Pages: [1] 2 3 4