- 0 (0%)
Ooga
- 0 (0%)
Ooga
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 23, 2018, 05:57:41 am

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: A CHRISTMAS MOVIE: A (COMPLETELY) MINIMALIST ARGH TIDDY!  (Read 33788 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A CHRISTMAS MOVIE: A (COMPLETELY) MINIMALIST ARGH TIDDY!
« Reply #180 on: January 29, 2019, 09:28:04 am »

VIRUS: REORGANIZE MYSELF INTO A PROGRAM THAT THIS ANTI-VIRUS WON'T RECOGNIZE AS A VIRUS! THAT MOST ANTI-VIRUS WONT SEE AS A VIRUS, ACTUALLY.

Skeletons: Alright, we're doing pretty damn well - Hey, is that a portal gun? Wow, these ARE experimental!
Use the Portal Gun to get inside a bunch of those airplanes and stuff, and suicide-bomb them into the police and army and such!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 29, 2019, 09:37:53 am »

"HELL YEAH BITCH I'M A WIZARD LET'S GET FUCKING MAGICAL"

HUM THE TUNE 'A WIZARD'S STAFF IS A BONG IN THE END' WHILST PREPPING MY PARAPHERNALIA BEFORE PROCEEDING TO SMONK SOME MAGNIFICENTLY DANK PIPEWEED
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2019, 10:45:09 am »

Runaway while the security people are distracted, then find some hobo's and mind control them.
(4) YOU RUN AWAY INTO A DIFFERENT, SOMEWHAT POORER DISTRICT! YOU FIND A BUNCH OF HOBOS AND MIND CONTROL THEM WITHOUT ANY MENTAL STRAIN!

Alright.

>Put 100 random people from the other plane into a plane that will crash into an acid ocean, and they'll have to head up to the top before they drown in acid. Make it so that there's plenty of guns in the "experiment". Have someone cause more of these experiments to start until NRG is pretty crowded.
(5) YOU SUCCESSFULLY PUT/TELEPORT SOME RANDOM ALIEN CREATURES ON SOME PLANE-LIKE VEHICLE THAT FALLS INTO AN ACID OCEAN ON SOME RANDOM PLANET! (4 VS 5) MOST OF THE PASSENGERS HAVE MANAGED TO STAY AFLOAT FOR NOW!

ALRIGHT CHECK ON THE SOULS OF THE DAMNED, THERE SHOULD BE A BUNCH MORE NOW. THE VARIOUS JUDGES SHOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH TIME TO GO THROUGH THE WORKLOAD.
(2) THE SOULS OF THE DAMNED HAVE NO CHAIRS NOR STOOLS, AND (6) THE DEMON JUDGES HAVE EXTREMELY COMFY-LOOKING ARMCHAIRS, BUT THEY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN GIVE OUT THEIR ARMCHAIRS, EVEN TO THEIR OVERLORD!

VIRUS: REORGANIZE MYSELF INTO A PROGRAM THAT THIS ANTI-VIRUS WON'T RECOGNIZE AS A VIRUS! THAT MOST ANTI-VIRUS WONT SEE AS A VIRUS, ACTUALLY.

Skeletons: Alright, we're doing pretty damn well - Hey, is that a portal gun? Wow, these ARE experimental!
Use the Portal Gun to get inside a bunch of those airplanes and stuff, and suicide-bomb them into the police and army and such!
(2) YOU CAN'T REORGANIZE YOURSELF INTO A FALSE POSITIVE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU'RE LITERALLY IN A DIGITAL PRISON! A COP WALKS TOWARDS THE COMPUTER, THEN DELETES YOU AND GOES OFF TO FINISH HIS DONUT! RESPAWN?

(2+2 VS 5) LOOKS LIKE THE AIR FORCE KNOWS WHAT THESE GUNS CAPABLE OF; THE AIRPLANES AND HELICOPTERS FLY HIGHER AND KEEP BLASTING THE SKELETONS AWAY! (1+2 VS 3) THEN THE GROUND FORCES HAVE ARRIVED, BUT THEY'RE NO MATCH FOR THE SKELETONS' PLASMA FIRE THAT CAN HARM EVEN THE TANKS!

"HELL YEAH BITCH I'M A WIZARD LET'S GET FUCKING MAGICAL"

HUM THE TUNE 'A WIZARD'S STAFF IS A BONG IN THE END' WHILST PREPPING MY PARAPHERNALIA BEFORE PROCEEDING TO SMONK SOME MAGNIFICENTLY DANK PIPEWEED
(6) YOU SMOKE TOO MUCH WEED AT ONCE, RESULTING IN YOU PASSING OUT WHILE COUGHING! (3) YOU DREAM OF SOME WEIRD DND SETTING THINGY, AND YOU'RE FIGHTING A DRACOLICH, ALONG WITH A TWO HALF-ORC FIGHTERS AND TIEFLING ROGUE/CLERIC!

Quote from: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES
EITHER RECRUIT OR FINISH OFF SKELLY!
(6-1) SKELLY IMMEDIATELY PLEAS FOR MERCY AND PROMISES TO BE A GOOD AND LOYAL COMPANION!

NPC TURNS:

Quote from: THE DEMONS VS THE MILITARY BASE PERSONNEL
THE DEMONS: OPEN ANOTHER PORTAL AND FLANK THE HUMANS FROM BOTH SIDES! THE MILITARY: PREPARE HEAVY ORDNANCE!
(5)(3)(3+2 VS 1) THE DEMONS OPEN ANOTHER DIMENSIONAL PORTAL; MEANWHILE, THE MILITARY GARRISON SCRAMBLES SOME HEAVY WEAPONRY, LIKE STATIONARY MACHINE GUNS AND PERSONAL ROCKET LAUNCHERS! THE DEMONS SWARM THE BASE AND MASSACRE MOSE OF THE MILITARY PERSONNEL, WITH THE REMAINING UNITS HIDING IN THE HQ BUILDING!

Quote from: THE MAD SCIENTISTS VS THE SECURITY
THE MAD SCIENTISTS: SCRATCH, BITE, KILL! THE SECURITY: BRING OUT THE TASERS!
(4 VS 3) WHILE THE SECURITY TRIES TO REMEMBER WHERE THE TASERS WENT, THE MAD SCIENTISTS EVENTUALLY BREAK OUT FROM THE GRAPPLE! THEY'VE KILLED SOME OF THE SECURITY GUARDS WITH THEIR SHEER AGGRESSIVENESS!

TOWN POP: 98207
DEAD: 386
THE PERCENT OF THE MILITARY BASE PERSONNEL ALIVE: 34%
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2019, 10:52:10 am »

FIND SATAN, TIME FOR US TO GO, 2V1 ON ME SCRUB!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 01, 2019, 11:21:38 am »

Use my hobo army as protection while I go out and mind control more people.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 01, 2019, 01:20:03 pm »

FUCKING HELL NO GOOD CHAIRS IN HELL. GUESS I'LL MAKE SOMEONE INTO A CHAIR
OH HEY WHAT ABOUT THAT GUY REBELLING AGAINST ME THAT'D MAKE A GOOD CHAIR
SEND SOME BAD DUDES TO MAKE HIM INTO A CHAIR

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 02, 2019, 07:08:32 am »

BEFRIEND DRACOLICH BY OFFERING A TOKE
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 02, 2019, 07:17:25 am »

>Send exactly 1 nuke into the regular plane to kill a lot of people so they respawn in NRG. Hope the RNG doesn't nuke the regular plane into ceasing to exist.
it's over

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 02, 2019, 12:05:14 pm »

EXPECT THE NEXT TURN TOMORROW, SINCE I ALSO PLAN ON SENDING SOME PMs TO MISSING PLAYERS!

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2019, 10:19:15 am »

FIND SATAN, TIME FOR US TO GO, 2V1 ON ME SCRUB!
FUCKING HELL NO GOOD CHAIRS IN HELL. GUESS I'LL MAKE SOMEONE INTO A CHAIR
OH HEY WHAT ABOUT THAT GUY REBELLING AGAINST ME THAT'D MAKE A GOOD CHAIR
SEND SOME BAD DUDES TO MAKE HIM INTO A CHAIR

(2+1 VS 1) ANGRY MUTILATES SOME IMPS, PINKIES, AND THE OTHER TYPES OF RELATIVELY-WEAK DEMONS, AND THE REST OF THE DEMONS RETREAT TOWARDS THE DARK LORD! ANGRY CHALLENGES SATAN/AVE TO A DUEL, YELLING, "2V1 ON ME, SCRUB!" WITH SKELLY THE MERCILESS WALKING AND SLIPPING BEHIND ANGRY AND SATAN/AVE! THE POOR REVENANT STILL HAS THE TOP OF HIS HEAD MISSING!

Use my hobo army as protection while I go out and mind control more people.
(3)(3) DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE TOWN IS TURNING INTO A WARZONE, NO ONE IS TOO BRAVE TO ATTACK THE HOBO ARMY! YOU FIND A HOMELESS COUPLE AND MIND CONTROL THEM, MAKING A VERY SMALL GAIN FOR YOUR PERSONAL ARMY!

BEFRIEND DRACOLICH BY OFFERING A TOKE
((JUST A NOTE; I HAD TO SEARCH WHAT "TOKE" IS))
(2)(6 VS 1) YOU EXTEND YOUR ARM WITH A MARIJUANA JOINT IN IT, BUT THE DRACOLICH HAS DECIDED TO JUST CHOMP YOUR ARM OFF, ALONG WITH THE MARIJUANA JOINT. HE FAILED HIS INSIGHT ROLL, NOT REALIZING THAT THE JOINT WAS AN ILLUSION, AND SO YOINK THE WIZARD CAST HOLD MONSTER SPELL, ALLOWING HIS COMPANIONS TO DISH OUT SOME INSANE DAMAGE!

>Send exactly 1 nuke into the regular plane to kill a lot of people so they respawn in NRG. Hope the RNG doesn't nuke the regular plane into ceasing to exist.
(1) YOU SPAWN A NUKE IN NRG, RESULTING IN AN ANNIHILATION OF EVERYONE WHO'S LOCATED THERE, EXCEPT FOR YOU! (1) YOU GET A SEVERE RADIATION POISONING INSTEAD (-2 TO EVERY ACTION)!

NPC TURNS:

Quote from: THE DEMONS VS THE MILITARY GARRISON
THE DEMONS: FINISH THEM OFF! THE REMAINING MILITARY: HOLD THE LINE AND USE THE COVER, JUST FOR OUR OWN ADVANTAGE!
(4)(3 VS 4+1) THE DEMONS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE BASE, BUT GET SLAUGHTERED IN THE NARROW CORRIDORS OF THE HQ BUILDING, AND THE DEMONS ON THE OUTSIDE GET SNIPED BEFORE THEY REACH THE BUILDING!

Quote from: THE SECURITY VS THE MAD SCIENTISTS
THE SECURITY: ELECTROCUTE THEM! THE MADSCI: BITE, SCRATCH, KILL!
(5 VS 3) THE SECURITY TAKES AN UPPER HAND AGAINST THE CRAZED SCIENTISTS: THEY GET TAZED WHEN THEY TRY TO JUMP ATTACK THE SECURITY GUARDS!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 03, 2019, 10:44:51 am »

Have my hobo army continue to protect me from threats, while I mind control more people and make them join me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 03, 2019, 10:54:39 am »

GRAB SKELLY AND USE HIM AS A NUNCHUKU AGAINST SATAN!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 03, 2019, 04:11:21 pm »

Don't rollback time in NRG to before the nuking. Nuke any plane but the regular plane.
it's over

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 06, 2019, 08:41:13 am »

Have my hobo army continue to protect me from threats, while I mind control more people and make them join me.
(3)(3) YOU MIND CONTROL ANOTHER HOBO COUPLE!

GRAB SKELLY AND USE HIM AS A NUNCHUKU AGAINST SATAN!
(1+1 VS 5) YOU ATTEMPT TO BEAT THE SATAN USING SKELLY, BUT THE SATAN BLOCKS EVERY ATTACK, THEN HE DISARMS YOU AND KICKS YOU IN THE BELLY! YOU GET SLAMMED INTO A WALL FROM THE THROW, AND YOU FEEL WINDED! (3-2 VS 4) THE SATAN SNAPS SKELLY IN HALF, THEN DROPS HIS BONES INTO MAGMA!

Don't rollback time in NRG to before the nuking. Nuke any plane but the regular plane.
(3-2) YOU WALK INTO THE CRATER TO GATHER SOME NUCLEAR ENERGY TOGETHER, THEN YOU DIE FROM TOO MUCH RADIATION! (5) XXX_PU551_D3STROY3R_XXX RESPAWNS AND BECOMES THE NEW OVERLORD OF NRG!

Quote from: YOINK AND HIS DND PARTY
DESTROY THE DRACOLICH, THEN MAKE A MAGICAL SUIT OF ARMOR FROM HIS BONES!
(5)(6-1 VS 2) THE DRACOLICH RESISTS THE SPELL, THEN HE CHOMPS ON ONE OF THE HALF-ORC FIGHTERS, THEN CIRCLES THE HEAD AND SEND THE HALF-ORC FLYING, WITH HIM LANDING IN A NEARBY BUSH, BLEEDING HEAVILY! YOINK RETALIATES WITH A FIREBALL, BUT DRACOLICH FLIES OFF, THEN TRIES TO ESCAPE THE PARTY!

NPC TURNS:

(4 VS 4) THE DEMONS, ALBEIT SUFFERING HEAVY CASUALTIES, KILL A SIGNIFICANT CHUNK OF THE REMAINING GARRISON!

(4+1 VS 5-1) THE SECURITY SUBDUES EVEN MORE MAD SCIENTISTS; THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO STOP THE MADNESS, AFTER ALL!

TOWN POP: 98207
DEAD: 386
THE PERCENT OF THE MILITARY BASE PERSONNEL ALIVE: 26%

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 06, 2019, 08:47:32 am »

Keep mind controlling people while I'm protected by my HOBO ARMY.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 09:03:50 am by King Zultan »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16