- 0 (0%)
Ooga
- 0 (0%)
Ooga
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 23, 2018, 05:57:41 am

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: A CHRISTMAS MOVIE: A (COMPLETELY) MINIMALIST ARGH TIDDY!  (Read 33765 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: A CHRISTMAS MOVIE: A (COMPLETELY) MINIMALIST ARGH TIDDY!
« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2019, 02:09:55 pm »

>Bring more people into New Roblox Goatsia, or NRG for short. Using cross-plane wizardry, suddenly make the virus that infected the police computer spread ROBLOX goatse images that will teleport people who see them into NRG overnight. Write down on a note wherever I'm managing NRG that nuking the entirety of the normal plane will not work, and it took a lot of effort to create NRG, I don't need to put in more effort to create Newer Roblox Goatsia.
it's over

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2019, 04:48:18 pm »

-VIRUS
EXCUSE ME, WHAT THE HELL MAN, YOU AIN'T GONNA HIJACK ME LIKE THAT.
MENTALLY EXPLODE THE MAN WHO IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO USE ME TO SPREAD TELEPORTATION ROBLOX GOATS.

-Skeletons
Dammit, crappy aim is crappy. We should have learned how to use these guns. Wait a minute...
HEY! That all-caps VIRUS got installed on us somehow! And he has an Aimbot feature! NICE
Use the VIRUS's Aimbot feature to hack this plane's laws of physics and get headshots through walls and such on the police.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 24, 2019, 06:26:47 am »

Use my psychic powers to mind control the moose scientists and make them my slaves.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 24, 2019, 07:04:53 am »

MENTALLY EXPLODE THE MAN WHO IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO USE ME TO SPREAD TELEPORTATION ROBLOX GOATS.

I'm talking about the OTHER virus that infected the computer that nobody noticed until now.
it's over

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 24, 2019, 07:57:17 am »

NO SUCH THING AS "BOOB ATOMS", AND "BOOBIUM" IS NOT A REAL ELEMENT! *THROWS A PHYSICS SCHOOLBOOK AT YOU*
"THANKS!"

CATCH BOOK, REWRITE RELEVANT PARTS TO SUIT MY NEEDS, THEN REPEAT PREVIOUS ACTION
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 24, 2019, 03:50:12 pm »

NOW TIME TO KICK BACK AND RELAX. USE MY PALANTIR TO VIEW ALL THE FUN ACTION.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 25, 2019, 01:07:35 pm »

EVOLVE NOW! THEN RIP THOSE GUTS OFF AND USE THEM TO CHOKE THE OTHER BARON THE HELL OUT!!!
(4)(6+1 VS 6-1) YOU TRANSFORM SUCCESSFULLY, THEN YOU PULL THE GUTS OF THAT BARON OF HELL OUT; YOU VICIOUSLY AND MERCILESSLY STRANGLE THE DEMON, THEN YOU ATTEMPT TO STRANGLE HIS PAL, BUT HE JUMPS AWAY, SO YOU USE THE GUTS AS A WHIP, LASHING HIM ON THE HEAD, THUS GRANTING HIM A CONCUSSION! (5-2 VS 4) SKELLY THE MERCILESS FIRES HIS ROCKETS BLINDLY, TARNISHING THE ARENA'S WESTERN GATES!

>Bring more people into New Roblox Goatsia, or NRG for short. Using cross-plane wizardry, suddenly make the virus that infected the police computer spread ROBLOX goatse images that will teleport people who see them into NRG overnight. Write down on a note wherever I'm managing NRG that nuking the entirety of the normal plane will not work, and it took a lot of effort to create NRG, I don't need to put in more effort to create Newer Roblox Goatsia.
(1) YOU ATTEMPT TO BRING MORE PEOPLE TO THE NRG, BUT YOU USE UP A WRONG REAGENT, RESULTING IN A EXPLOSION! (3) YOU GET AWAY WITH SOME BRUISES AND CUTS, WHILE (4) (2) THE RANDOM MOOSE MEN AND ALIENS REMAIN UNHARMED, BUT THE PLANE OF NRG NOW HAS A GIANT CRATER HOLE THAT SEEPS SOME CHAOTIC COSMIC ENERGY INTO THE PLANE! (5-1 VS 4) YOU THEN ATTEMPT TO CORRUPT A RANDOM COMPUTER VIRUS, BUT THE ATTACK ACCIDENTALLY ANNIHILATED THE COMPUTER IT IS LOCATED ON!

-VIRUS
EXCUSE ME, WHAT THE HELL MAN, YOU AIN'T GONNA HIJACK ME LIKE THAT.

-Skeletons
Dammit, crappy aim is crappy. We should have learned how to use these guns. Wait a minute...
HEY! That all-caps VIRUS got installed on us somehow! And he has an Aimbot feature! NICE
Use the VIRUS's Aimbot feature to hack this plane's laws of physics and get headshots through walls and such on the police.

(5) THE METALLIC SKELETONS UTILIZE THIS VERY FEATURE OF THE VIRUS TO (6+2 VS 8) TO INSANE RESULTS; THE POLICE WAS FORCED TO RETREAT, DESPITE THEIR OVERWHELMING NUMBERS! NO ONE'S ATTACKING YOU, BUT THE POLICE BOOTS UP THE COMPUTER IN THE SAFE MODE!

Use my psychic powers to mind control the moose scientists and make them my slaves.
(5 VS 4) THE MIND CONTROL IS A SUCCESS, AND THE FIRST THING YOU TELL TO DO TO THAT CHUNK OF THE SCIENTISTS IS TO ATTACK THE FELLOW SCIENTISTS!

NO SUCH THING AS "BOOB ATOMS", AND "BOOBIUM" IS NOT A REAL ELEMENT! *THROWS A PHYSICS SCHOOLBOOK AT YOU*
"THANKS!"

CATCH BOOK, REWRITE RELEVANT PARTS TO SUIT MY NEEDS, THEN REPEAT PREVIOUS ACTION
(6) YOU REWRITE THE BOOK INTO A BOOK OF PSEUDOSCIENCE, INCLUDING NOT ONLY BOOBIUM ELEMENT, BUT VACCINES TURNING PEOPLE INTO HEDGEHOG AND PINEAPPLES AFFECTING PINEAL GLAND! (1) JUST BECAUSE YOU WROTE ABOUT BOOBIUM IN A VANDALIZED PHYSICS SCHOOLBOOK DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE BOOB ATOMS EXIST! YOU ALSO DROOL LIKE CRAZY, SIMULATING YOUR "TRANSFORMATION"!

NOW TIME TO KICK BACK AND RELAX. USE MY PALANTIR TO VIEW ALL THE FUN ACTION.
THE FUCK IS PALANTIR?! (2) YOU CAN'T RELAX; YOU ARMCHAIR'S WOOL IS TOO COARSE FOR YOU!

NPC TURNS:

THE INVASION IS ANNOUNCED; (2) TURNS FOR THE ARMY AND (1) TURN FOR THE AIR FORCE TO ARRIVE!

(4) LUCKILY, THE FACILITY SECURITY HAS MANAGED TO SUBDUE MOST OF THE CRAZED SCIENTISTS FROM HARMING THE FUNCTIONAL ONES!

Quote from:  DEMONS VS THE ARMY BASE
THE DEMONS: TACTICALLY RETREAT AND LURE THE MOOSE PEOPLE INTO HELL! THE MILITARY: USE MORTAR FIRE!
(1 VS 1) IN ORDER TO LURE THE MOOSE MILITARY INTO HELL, THE DEMONS TACTICALLY RETREAT THROUGH THE PORTALS! THE MILITARY, MEANWHILE, BARRAGES THE PORTAL USING MORTALS, KILLING LITERALLY NO ONE! THE MILITARY ISN'T KEEN ON VENTURING THROUGH THE HELL PORTAL, THOUGH!

TOWN POP: 98662
DEAD: 131
THE PERCENT OF THE MILITARY BASE PERSONNEL ALIVE: 94%
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2019, 02:22:08 pm »

USE THE GUTS TO WHIP THE BARON INTO A BLOODY MESS! THEN OFFER SKELLY AN OFFER: WORK FOR ME OR GET DUNKED ON!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2019, 02:32:40 pm »

>Make all dead life in other planes respawn instantly in NRG.
it's over

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2019, 07:14:24 am »

WHO EVEN AM I?
DO I REALLY EXIST!?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2019, 04:04:45 pm »

Have all the mind controlled scientists come to where I am, then use my physic powers to mind control the security people.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 28, 2019, 03:08:29 am »

USE THE GUTS TO WHIP THE BARON INTO A BLOODY MESS! THEN OFFER SKELLY AN OFFER: WORK FOR ME OR GET DUNKED ON!
(1+1 VS 4-1) YOU NARROWLY MISS THE REMAINING BARON OF HELL; HE USES THE MOMENT TO DASH AND PUNCH YOU IN YOUR ETHEREAL STOMACH! YOU FLY OFF LITERALLY INTO INSIDE OF THE WALL! (6-2 VS 1-1) SKELLY FOCUSES FOR ONCE AND BLAST THE BARON OF HELL WITH HIS ROCKETS, LEAVING A MESS OF GIBS AND BLOOD!

>Make all dead life in other planes respawn instantly in NRG.
(5) DONE. EVERY KILLED SENTIENT BEING WILL RESPAWN HERE, IN NRG!

WHO EVEN AM I?
DO I REALLY EXIST!?

(5) YOU'RE A POWERFUL WIZARD, WHO (4) INDEED, DOES EXIST IN THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE!

Have all the mind controlled scientists come to where I am, then use my physic powers to mind control the security people.
(2) THE SCIENTISTS ARE BUSY BEING RESTRAINED BY THE SECURITY; (2 VS 5) YOU TRY TO MIND-CONTROL THE SECURITY, BUT YOUR PSYCHIC TALENTS AREN'T THAT POWERFUL TO WORK AT SUCH EXTREME RANGE WELL!

Quote from: KITROUGARD/SKELETONS
THE VIRUS: QUICKLY JUMP AWAY ONTO THE OTHER COMPUTER!
THE SKELETONS: KEEP SLAUGHTERING THE HUMIES!

(5) THE VIRUS JUMPS ONTO THE DIFFERENT COMPUTER WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, (2 VS 5) ALBEIT IT GETS DETECTED BY THE MOOSEWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE AND GETS QUARANTINED!
(4+2 VS 6) THE BATTLE OVER THE MOOSETOWN IS RAGING ON; THE SKELETONS HAVE ABSOLUTELY DECIMATED THE POLICE COUNTER-CHARGE, BUT CAN'T HARM HELICOPTERS AND JET FIGHTERS, WHO DESTROY A HUGE CHUNK OF THE SKELETONS!

Quote from: AveTrueToTheImperator
FUCK, FIND MYSELF A BETTER CHAIR, THE ONE THAT FITS THE STATUS OF DARK LORD!
(2) SADLY, THAT WAS THE BEST CHAIR IN THE WHOLE HELL, SINCE EVERYTHING ELSE IS LOW-QUALITY STONE STOOLS!

NPC TURNS:

THE AIRFORCE IS HERE!
ONE TURN REMAINING TILL THE ARRIVAL OF THE GROUND FORCES!

Quote from: THE DEMONS VS THE MILITARY BASE GARRISON
THE DEMONS: KEEP AWAITING, PREPARE THE AMBUSH! THE GARRISON: SEND A FEW PEOPLE INTO THE PORTAL!
(3) (4 VS 2) WHILE NOT EVERY DEMON HAS MANAGED TO FIND A HIDING SPOT, THE AMBUSH WAS PRETTY SUCCESSFUL, IF ONLY BECAUSE THE NUMBERS WERE ON THE SIDE OF THE DEMONS!

TOWN POP: 98207
DEAD: 386
THE PERCENT OF THE MILITARY BASE PERSONNEL ALIVE: 89%
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 28, 2019, 06:29:29 am »

Runaway while the security people are distracted, then find some hobo's and mind control them.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2019, 07:28:48 am »

Alright.

>Put 100 random people from the other plane into a plane that will crash into an acid ocean, and they'll have to head up to the top before they drown in acid. Make it so that there's plenty of guns in the "experiment". Have someone cause more of these experiments to start until NRG is pretty crowded.
it's over

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2019, 05:35:36 pm »

ALRIGHT CHECK ON THE SOULS OF THE DAMNED, THERE SHOULD BE A BUNCH MORE NOW. THE VARIOUS JUDGES SHOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH TIME TO GO THROUGH THE WORKLOAD.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16