- 0 (0%)
Ooga
- 0 (0%)
Ooga
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 23, 2018, 05:57:41 am

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: A CHRISTMAS MOVIE: A (COMPLETELY) MINIMALIST ARGH TIDDY!  (Read 33817 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A CHRISTMAS MOVIE: A (COMPLETELY) MINIMALIST ARGH TIDDY!
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2019, 04:59:49 am »

Kill the military and find some alcohol and use it to fix my injuries.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2019, 11:44:17 am »

BEAT SKELLY TO DEATH MY DEAD CORPSE!
(6 VS 5-1) YOU TAKE YOUR PHYSICAL SHELL OF FORMER SELF AND USE IT AS A CLUB AGAINST SKELLY; HIS JAW BENTS AND DROPS ON THE FLOOR FROM THE SHEER FORCE AND MASS APPLIED TO IT! (3-1) SKELLY FALLS PRONE AND TRIES TO STAND UP, BUT THE BROKEN PELVIS MAKES IT RATHER HARD!

SHIT YEAH, THIS IS GOING PRETTY WELL, ACTUALLY. REALLY FAST, SEND AN EXTRADIMENTIONAL MESSAGE OVER TO THE HALLOWEEN RTD, SEE IF I CAN GET THE ROBOT SKELETONS FROM OVER THERE, OVER HERE.

"HEY, SKELETONS, I'M DOING SOMETHING, AND I COULD USE A LITTLE ARMY. FOLLOW THE INCLUDED INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE A PORTAL OVER HERE."
(6) A NEW PORTAL TO THE HALLOWEEN RTD UNIVERSE IS OPENED, RESULTING IN THE GIANT HALLOWEEN!ANGRY TO EMERGE FROM IT! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

>Using the fact that the admin is no longer online, I kick him off the admin list. I then bring everyone to the ROBLOX goatse realm with my new admin powers.
THE SERVER WAS DESTROYED: AUTO-FAIL!

ALRIGHT, TIME TO SHOW THESE DUDES REAL NECROMANCY! THE BIRD.GIFS DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD, BUT THE MASTER PLAN STILL HAS USE OF THEM. MY DEVILISH POWER SHALL REVIVE AND COMBINE THE SWARM, CREATING THE TERRIBLE BIRDZILLA!
(1) UH-OH, LOOKS LIKE YOUR NECROMANCY IS A BIT RUSTY; THE BIRD.GIFS GET ERASED FROM THIS UNIVERSE, FOREVER!

CONSTRUCT THE NEW DINO KINGDOM!
(3) YOU ESTABLISH THE DINO KINGDOM, BUT THE SATAN IS A BIT GRUMPY OVER THE FACT THAT YOU'VE ESTABLISHED A KINGDOM WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION!

Kill the military and find some alcohol and use it to fix my injuries.
(6-2 VS 1) DESPITE YOUR GUTS BEING SEVERELY DAMAGED, YOU FINISH THE MILITARY SQUAD WITH SOME WELL-PLACED HEADSHOOTS! (4) INSIDE THE BARRICADED BUILDING, YOU FIND SOME ALCOHOL, JUST ENOUGH TO DISINFECT BANDAGES YOU HAPPEN TO CARRY!

Quote from: TankKit
USING MY DEMON LORD VOICE, CAUSE SOME DISUNITY AMONG THE DEMONS!
(5) (6+2) YOU YELL, "IT'S FREE-FOR-ALL; IF YOU SURVIVE, YOU'LL BECOME THE NEW LORD OF DARKNESS!" SURPRISINGLY, IT WORKS EXTREMELY WELL, RESULTING THE ENTIRE DEMON ARMY TO KILL EACH OTHER FOR THE TITLE OF THE LORD OF DARKNESS!

I'LL SKIP YOINK, CUZ I CAN'T COME UP WITH A RANDOM ACTION!

NPC TURNS:

Quote from: STATE MILITARY
DECLARE A NATIONAL EMERGENCY, REGAIN OUR STRENGTH!
(6) A NATIONAL EMERGENCY IS DECLARED, AND THE MILITARY FROM THE OTHER STATES FLOODS IN! THE CHAIN OF COMMAND WILL NEED SOME REARRANGEMENT BEFORE ACTING!

Quote from: RESISTANCE
THE DEMONS ARE DISTRACTED; IT'S THE TIME TO CATCH AND STUDY A ZOMBIE!

(6 VS 2) A SMALL, WELL-ARMED SQUAD IS SUCCESSFUL AT BRINGING A ZOMBIE AT THE RESISTANCE HQ BY QUARTERING AND GAGGING IT! (2) THE SCIENTISTS DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING, SINCE THE SPECIMEN DIED FROM BLOODLOSS!

Quote from: THE DEMONS
KILL KILL KILL!
(2) MEANWHILE, THE DEMONS' RAMPAGE AMONG THEIR OWN RANKS RESULTS IN HUGE CASUALTIES!

CITY POP: 1930399
DEAD: 195488
EVACUATED: 1750
ZOMBIES: 2354

EDIT: FIXED SOME NUMBERS
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 10:45:43 am by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2019, 11:53:24 am »

RIP OFF SKELLY'S SKELETON (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2019, 12:47:16 pm »

>Bring everyone to the ROBLOX goatse realm anyways, even if the server's destroyed. Alternatively, switch the places of the ROBLOX Goatse realm and the ordinary one
it's over

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2019, 11:53:48 pm »

WAIT THEY'RE FIGHTING OVER WHO GETS TO BE ME! IT'S TIME FOR A PURGE. SEND DEMONIC COMMISSARS TO BLAM THE UNRULY DEMONS UNTIL THEY'RE BACK IN LINE.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2019, 04:19:00 am »

Use the bandages and alcohol to heal my injured guts.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2019, 09:12:55 am »

PREPARE A WELCOMING PARTY FOR THE ROBOT SKELETONS! THEY PROBABLY NEED GUNS, RIGHT?
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2019, 11:18:54 am »

((UH-OH, I SOMEHOW HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT XXX_PU551_D35TROY3R_XXX! HE'LL MAKE TWO ACTIONS THIS TURN, THEN!))

WAIT THEY'RE FIGHTING OVER WHO GETS TO BE ME! IT'S TIME FOR A PURGE. SEND DEMONIC COMMISSARS TO BLAM THE UNRULY DEMONS UNTIL THEY'RE BACK IN LINE.
RIP OFF SKELLY'S SKELETON (FOR REAL THIS TIME)
(4 VS 3-1) YOU RIP OFF A CHUNK OF THE SKELLY'S SKULL: THE FOREHEAD, TO BE EXACT! THE ATTACK HAS STUNNED SKELLY FOR THIS TURN! (5, SEIZING THE ARENA) (6 VS 5) ALL OF A SUDDEN, TWO BARONS OF HELL APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE, WHO DEMAND TO SHUTDOWN THE ARENA BY DEMAND OF THE DARK LORD HIMSELF! ANGRY ATTEMPTS TO BRUTALLY TACKLE ONE OF THE BARONS, BUT HE GETS SENT FLYING BY A PLASMA BALL LAUNCHED IN HIS FACE!

>Bring everyone to the ROBLOX goatse realm anyways, even if the server's destroyed. Alternatively, switch the places of the ROBLOX Goatse realm and the ordinary one
(5) THE ROBLOX GOATSE REALM HAS BEEN SET AS THE DEFAULT PLANE OF PHYSICAL EXISTENCE; ALL THE DEAD PLAYERS WILL RESPAWN THERE, FROM NOW ON!

Use the bandages and alcohol to heal my injured guts.
(3) YOU PATCH YOURSELF UP SOMEWHAT; THE BUCKSHOT IS STILL INSIDE YOUR INTESTINES, BUT AT LEAST THE BLEEDING HAS BEEN STOPPED!

PREPARE A WELCOMING PARTY FOR THE ROBOT SKELETONS! THEY PROBABLY NEED GUNS, RIGHT?
(6) (4+2 VS 4) YOU LAUNCH A NUKE FROM NEARBY SILO AT HALLOWEEN!ANGRY, BLOWING HIS HEAD OFF! (1) YOU WELCOME SKELETONS BY INSULTING THEIR MOTHERS AND GIFTING THEM TREE BRANCHES! DO I NEED TO SAY THAT THEY'RE PISSED OFF?!

Quote from: DOOMBLADE187
BETRAY THE SATAN, ALLY WITH THE HUMAN RESISTANCE, AND DESTROY THE DEMON HORDE!
(1+2 VS 4-2) WHILE THE DEMONS AREN'T COMPLETELY CRUSHED, THEY'VE SUFFERED A SERIOUS BLOW: THE RESISTANCE FILLED THE DEMONS WITH LEAD, WHILE THE DINOSAURS SIMPLY TORE THEM IN TWO BY BITING THEM!

NPC TURNS:

Quote from: U.S MILITARY
REGAIN THE CONTROL OVER FUCKVILLE!
(6 VS 6-2) THE U.S MILITARY TAKES ITS REVENGE AGAINST THE DEMONS: THE ARMY HAS RE-ENTERED THE CITY, FRYING THE REMAINING DEMONS AND ZOMBIES WITH PLASMA GUNS, ROCKETS, AND JUST PLAIN OL' LEAD! FUCKVILLE HAS BEEN LIBERATED FROM THE DEMON HORDE!

Quote from: HALLOWEEN!ANGRY
FALL AND ROLL AROUND, HOPING TO CAUSE MAXIMUM HAVOC AND DESTRUCTION!
(2+1 FOR SHEER SIZE) HALLOWEEN!ANGRY FALLS AND ROLLS AROUND THE CITY, DESTROYING SOME APARTMENT BLOCKS!

Quote from: XXX_PU551_D35TROY3R_XXX
NOSCOPE EVERYONE!
MAKE EVERY COMPUTER IN THE CITY THAT HAS ROBLOX INSTALLED ON IT TO RISE UP!
(6 VS 2) USING HIS AIMBOT AND FLYHACK, XXX_PU551_D35TROY3R_XXX BLOW SEVERAL HEADS UP; CIVILIANS, MILITARY, AND DINOS! (1) (3) VERY FEW PLAY ROBLOX IN THIS CITY, AND ALMOST NO COMPUTER GOT POSSESSED BY HIS MAGIC!

CITY POP: 1921792
DEAD: 204095
EVACUATED: 1750
ZOMBIES: 0
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 04:23:05 am by CABL »

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2019, 11:24:36 am »

POSSES ONE THE BARON OF HELL AND USE SKELLY TO BEAT THE OTHER ONE TO DEATH! THEN WHIP THE DEMONS INTO A REVOLUTION FRENZY! NO MORE SATAN, JUST ANGRY!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2019, 11:28:09 am »

Use the power of ALCOHOL to fix my injured guts, by drinking it and replacing the damaged guts with it.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2019, 04:51:59 pm »

YES THEY ARE, THEY MARCHED OVER HERE WITH A (4) ROLL, AND YOU NEVER SAID THAT THE PORTAL CLOSED. SO.
Go through the portal to the Christmas Movie RTD that just opened up, like this "Virus" guy said to. Seems fun!

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)
(4) You and all the other skeletons go through the portal without any problems.
((Does this means your not going to be in this game anymore?))
PROOF.

NOW THEY NEED GUNS, DAMMIT

AND ALSO A LOT OF APOLOGIES, I'M KINDA ANGRY ABOUT ANGRY.

-Skeletons
No problem, just get us some guns like you need and we'll get shooting that big angry bastard.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 08:39:19 am by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2019, 07:39:49 pm »

>Send a metric fuckton of nukes to the regular plane to kill as much people so they respawn in the ROBLOX goatse plane.
it's over

Outsider

• Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 17, 2019, 07:57:35 pm »

> invent a device that allows me to become Masked Winter. Then freeze the US forces with a winter blast.
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 17, 2019, 08:34:59 pm »

HEY WAIT THEY WENT AFTER THE FUCKING ARENA!!! I FUCKING TOLD THEM TO GO AFTER THE SHITS IN THE CITY! DAMN IT. OH AND THE CITY BATTLE ENDED EARLY, FUCK I WAS WATCHING THAT. MIGHT AS WELL SEND IN BIGGER GUNS THEN. GO FORTH, RED ARMY OF THE DAMNED! CONQUER FUCKVILLE IN THE NAME OF SATANIC COMMUNISM!!!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 18, 2019, 04:24:14 am »

OKAY, OKAY, I'VE FIXED IT! HAPPY NOW?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16