Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Hunters of the Darkness: Sign up:  (Read 2043 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hunters of the Darkness: Sign up:
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2018, 07:36:31 am »

PTW
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2018, 10:53:24 am »

I'd support TUSOPI as our organisation. I'd prefer to swap out Atheist/Field Operative for Alien Tech Wizard/Fragile though.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2018, 11:11:21 am »

Alrighty and if this occurs it counts as two votes so StUSOI would win.

Last note:

Do you guys want..

Normal Mode: 10 bad guy fractions to deal with, when all gone win.

Or

Iron Man: Got to fight all 60. Though when defeating one pre tier the side gets replaced until all run out.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2018, 11:30:24 am »

You know what? Let's gave some !FUN! Iron Man Mode.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2018, 10:48:31 am »

Well rolled 1d 3 sides.

TUSOPI won.

Aside founder needing to invest in perks we will do this.

How it is run:

The forum/ active members get to cite on five things each game math and Well results.

Note: Due to having Radicals Byrn And Rivals. Start with 14 enemies as opposed to 10. Will post them in last bit of the OC.

IC:

So far so good. The life of safeguarding the whole damn world was having a laced period. At the estate the family were all having a ball. The last incident was spotless so the company did not have to pay back. Though, that would soon change.

High in the Heavens there were curious meteorites. Four in total, the alarm goes off in each base. Because in the said meteors, were large quantity of organic life. This could mean something, bad.

The four points:

Russia
South America
Australia
Lower Africa

As each of the meteors hit, was not world stopping, but from the private eyes of orbiting cameras, scans shows the meteors are like a virus and life energy is spreading, quick.

1-5 actions

Bonus enemies.

The three Catholic military branches, the Scarlet Brotherhood, The Silver Order, And the Freakken modern Templar were gathered in vowels of Rome.

“ We made those heathen scum pay with the Russian base before but the items were not there, we must  now mix it with them, monitor their progress and find their real base. Because that Atheist bastard who runs it is not better than us!”

( I am Catholic so no trigger hate please.)

: And yes they are orders before Francis, so current Pope has no idea. They are ran by the last Inquisitor.:

Also

In a Office in the desert, in a high white tower a cigar chomping man spoke. White sword in blue background of flag spoke up. “ Let is contact The Infidels. We share a common enemy, we will never forgive or forget the massacre of 1988!!

That time vampire fight, the main enemy came and murdered everyone. Vamp and Sword Operatives alike. The Hunters, are like demons who guard the world, to oppress it. They also went to Scandiva to seek out Dwarfs. And it worked.

Deep in the bowels of Tower, forced the Dwarfs to craft their magic items for them. And in exchange they do not die. So far, so good.

Scarlet Brotherhood: Mad because you guys in past hired non humans

Silver Order: The High tech toys.  Like space ship

Templar: For fact they represent the church and being Atheist.

Sword: A Order Of supernatural fighters of Arabic origin, they seek to unleash Hod to cleanse the world of evil taint.

Note: 12 npc Allies exist. Can buy future org perks.

Also current cash is 4 billion.

Edit: Forgot Rival, it’s Sword and the Catholics are all tier 1 and yet still another some left.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 11:46:54 am by Tyrant Leviathan »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2018, 11:57:05 am »

Alright, here we go. Four meteorites. Looks like a lot of civilians are going to die, but it's better than the world dying.

TUSOPI HQ(Codename: HQTI) in Russia will send out multiple scout helicopters to investigate the area the meteorite in Russia landed, as well as making sure the nearby areas are cleared of civilians or quarantined. Use reports of mass terrorist activity in the area as a reason for them to leave the area, and blow up a few buildings around where the meteorite landed to support this theory. A small branch of the TUSOPI HQ will be completely severed from TUSOPI proper and told to make as much terrorist ruckus as possible in the area, making it seem like it's a group of soviet extremists. Make sure they're loyal enough to not fib about TUSOPI to anyone too. First thing's first, scout the situation out, clear the area around the Russian meteorite and make sure we have a believable excuse as to why people need to leave the area. Hopefully it's in a relatively unpopulated area, but if it's not then we'll have to bomb the surrounding area and quarantine what's left, using the soviet extremists as the reason for why it happened, though not clarifying too much so that people will form their own likely wrong opinions on what happened. As for the meteorite, don't even mention it, that'll just draw more attention to an event that's really not all that common, meteorites burn up in the atmosphere all the time. If anyone saw the meteorite, kill them and delete anything they posted to social media.

HQTI in Russia along with the Aokigahara Spaceship(Codename: AASAA) in England will work together to quarantine the area where the Australian meteorite landed, leaving five miles between the meteorite and the walls of the quarantine zone on all sides. The soldiers at the quarantine zone will be disguised as Australian soldiers, and anyone who sees the quarantine zone is to be told to move along as there is currently a military operation going on to deal with some of the local wildlife. If anyone is too insistent, they are to be allowed to go and killed in a later date in some tragic accident or murder incident. Scout helicopters will scout out what's going on inside the quarantine zone. A lucky place for the meteorites to hit, assuming this isn't a planned attack like I suspect it was.(More explanation later.) Australia is a relatively barren place with not a lot of civilians around to cause problems, so quarantining a zone shouldn't cause as much trouble as it usually does. As for the military operation against local wildlife, it wouldn't be the first time Australia has used the military against the local wildlife, bearing in mind the Emu war. Still not the best excuse, but it's as good as it's gonna get.

The Estate HQ(Codename: 3HQE) will quarantine the area around the crash site in South America with 3 miles between the meteorite and the walls of the quarantine zone, sending scout helicopters to scout the area out. Any civilians inside the zone will be killed as quickly as possible and a team of the best operatives under the command of TUSOPI, lead by Alexander himself, will organize an attack against the meteorite using a wide array of different weaponry, with a focus on fire and no melee weaponry. The TUSOPI soldiers involved will be disguised as the military of whatever country the meteorite crashed in. This is the crash site closest to the 3HQE and therefore is the one we have the best chance of eliminating quickly. It's also in a relatively un-focused on part of the world, meaning there shouldn't be too much trouble so long as the situation is resolved quickly, which is why a quick assault is being prepared against it. Alexander is leading this assault for rather obvious reasons, being a great operative in the field as well as a great leader in general.

The area around lower Africa where the meteorite hit will be quarantined with 4 miles between the meteorite and the walls of the quarantine, all civilians inside killed, and civilians outside told to leave the area around the zone or killed depending on the situation. The soldiers there will, again, be disguised as whatever local military(s) the meteorite landed in. The quarantine zone will be looked at by a bunch of scout helicopters and bombed, with the excuse being an islamic terrorist group that migrated from the middle east was sighted in the area. Anyone who was allowed to leave the area around the quarantine zone will be carefully watched for a few weeks and may experience a sudden case of murder, with clues pointing to someone who didn't like them, or they may suffer a deadly accident. A bit more problematic of a place when it comes to civilians but, again, not a lot of eyes looking at it. If this really was a planned attack, which I think it was, it's looking so far like it wasn't entirely well thought out.

Spread rumours about a government base in Greenland that recently suddenly went silent. Support this by having some well known hackers, conspiracy theorists and other such people under TUSOPI control find more and more evidence to support the theory. For now, keep this up. The majority of the information will be spread across public internet forums. If any TUSOPI hackers are caught, they are to not say anything to anyone no matter what. There, that should attract the attention of the public more northward. Now, on to my thoughts.

First thing's first, we're on ironman mode. We can expect a lot of trouble and, by the end of this game, I'm betting at least one base will of been attacked and maybe even destroyed. We may even of already been forced into space by the time we win. So, the idea that something in space is out to get us, and knows where our bases are, is not impossible. In fact, we may be even start fighting some sort of extra terrestrial being that has power equivalent to a god at some point in the future. So here's my reasoning.

The TUSOPI bases are in a triangle around the North pole, which from now on I'll call the TUSOPI Triangle. They are placed in three prominent countries that have made a place for themselves in history for a number of reasons, but the main reason is that they are important. If anything was to attack one of those areas, with so many eyes looking at them there could very well be a lot of trouble, hence why the Russia meteorite is considered the most dangerous but also the most convenient of the meteorites by Alexander. And here's the thing: The meteorites in lower America, lower Africa and Australia form their own triangle literally as far away from the TUSOPI bases as you can possible get without landing in the water or the Antarctica. That can't be coincidence. But, if they truly wanted to be as far away as possible, surely they'd land in the Antarctica, I hear you say? Well that brings me to my next point.

Those meteorites contain life. Now, as we all know, most life doesn't do very well when it comes to living in extremely cold conditions or extremely hot conditions, so it can be assumed that the reason it didn't land in the Antarctica is that it simply can't stand the cold. It could be that this is because it is adapted to extreme heat, which may very well be the case considering they had to land on earth in a flaming meteorite that had to go through the atmosphere and burn a whole bunch, but I feel it is more likely that the meteorites protected them or even that the meteorites are actually specially designed ships made specifically for the purpose of carrying the life inside it to other worlds or something similar.

Whatever the case, something out there is attacking earth, and it is at the very least capable of basic planning. Add on the possibility of space travel and, well, you got yourself a recipe for alien invasion.

Also, question, who are our allies?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2018, 12:07:10 pm »

Note: I think the Perk Alliance ( Alliances) is there. If not will get updated as a DLC deal ( except it’s free.)

Wil update that list and dlc when home.

As for post plan: It’s good plan, will wait if others chime in. But yeah, South America as in South America not America South.

The biggest hint is these meteorites are drawn to large amounts of bio mass. Key clue, bio mass.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 09:15:45 pm by Tyrant Leviathan »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2018, 12:33:31 pm »

People, then. A lot of civilians are about to die.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2018, 09:17:27 pm »

Oh and the sad part is these are not even tier 10.

Which is the worst. : Waiting to see if more votes, if nothing Friday, goongbto bump this along.:

Oh and due to Iron Man rules will roll to see if the other first ten enemies show up turn after turn and what they do.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 07:47:43 am by Tyrant Leviathan »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2018, 10:48:54 pm »

Allies:
1: Nidohogg Inc: The biggest weapon provider in the world. And would love to have the Human race to survive.
2: Black Lizard: Japans own secret order of dealing with paranormal.
3: The Chosen: Apparently picked by God and given super natural abilities, to track and hunt monsters.
4: The Rosetira Family: Ancient family who have bred modern day super knights to kill monsters.
5: The Orphans: Mage users who do not have a school or mentors. Self-taught magicians who help out any way they can in exchange for a roof over their head and a decent meal.
6: Order of the Apple: They seek forbidden knowledge, to try to tame it for betterment of mankind.
7: Guardians of the Stone: Sacred Monk order that guards a super rock/meteor from wicked people.
8: The Emerald Sisterhood: Women organization who seek to heal divide in humans and nature. While fighting those that pervert and harm both. Oh and access to two Resurrection Pools.
9: School of the Gifted: Good Guy X Men mutants here.
10: God Eaters: A cult that slay monsters and eat them, supposedly to be blessed with their supernatural power.
11: The Lodge: Really wealthy thrill seekers who hunt monsters on the side, for the sport.

12: The Dragon Clan: Mythic order of people with good dragon blood in them and can even shape shift and such.

^- Allies in total, takes a resource point to buy them all, one at a time. Aside keeping plot going this week, going to also edit the base list as I found other notes. Holidays are the worst though for my hours, so fair warning.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2018, 08:07:15 am »

Doing results now. Apologize because Christmas season, people keeping me from computer.

Greenland Spam: 16, 20. Trucked the world to have a base suggested.

: Irony in this is the three Catholic armed forces went there, seems nothing and swear like sailors.:

The Church Soldiers: ****!!! Trolled again!

South America: 16

The ooze from meteor was absorbing plants, animals and people. As you, the fearless leader shows up became a bubbling bio mass in which Skelton’s style creatures human, big and apparently bug pop out. Time to dance!!

The Armor plows into ranks, using its special blades and intelligent nature. Also troops tranq a couple of the Monsters.  The sword of ashes in hand, each deadly strike turned target into ashes. Afterwards the meteor was the mass, small liquid mass for collecting.

In Africa several eyewitnesses attempt to see monsters and them eating things, once silenced roasted those bodies and the Africa zone munched on lots of life forms and critters. Bombing proves to be best. To cut them off from food. Not to mention the hostile bio forms do not like fire.

In Australia and Africa they bombed the hell out the area with bomber run. Several bombers in place to drop payload to cleanse the area.

Russia: 9. A new group rises.

The group called Vigilance Soldiers May  know the truth and process for the crime. They make video online of how our guys did terrorist bombings to scare locals away. And how some of them died in result.
Used connections to get videos banned and need to spin with internet again to make sure these guys stop the leak, how they are getting this info is a mystery.

Got monster captives

: In Russia, Red Shadow, Russia’s hidden group fights Aliens, away from the Hunters and made off with meteor. Some high ranked agents had Psionic powers to defeat the creatures and mind screw team to not know what happened.:

Russia public were scared senseless.

Two meteors destroyed. One captured as goo, other Red Shadow has.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:49:52 am by Tyrant Leviathan »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2018, 08:12:57 am »

Okay I'm sorry but I simply can't understand most of what you say.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2018, 08:40:44 am »

I will edit it all. Was half asleep, my posting hours are weird due to holidays.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2018, 09:24:28 am »

Edited now.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2018, 02:17:15 am »

Apologizing, it’s the Holidays, most likely back in Jan.

Next time posting more stuff event times. Next time will be clear and free time for actual posts.

And yeah more stuff/events.
Pages: 1 [2] 3