Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 118459 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Sample Title
« Reply #690 on: January 28, 2019, 02:26:58 pm »

Name: Borkle, He-who-pinches-your-face
Sphere: Battle Strife
Power: 13
Forces: 18 Hard Boys, 1200 Hearty Boys, 550 WarBeasts

((What’s this “entry price” again?))

Borkle Heads down with his army to give these monsters what-for

Father, All I did was to make mortals worship you instead of false gods!

Spend 2 power on covering myself with sacred wrestling oil and wrestling Prowler to death in most fabulous way possible with sacred 247 oiled wrestling moves of Borkle 

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: January 28, 2019, 04:14:28 pm »

Name: Borkle, He-who-pinches-your-face
Sphere: Battle Strife
Power: 13
Forces: 18 Hard Boys, 1200 Hearty Boys, 550 WarBeasts

((What’s this “entry price” again?))

Borkle Heads down with his army to give these monsters what-for

Father, All I did was to make mortals worship you instead of false gods!

Spend 2 power on covering myself with sacred wrestling oil and wrestling Prowler to death in most fabulous way possible with sacred 247 oiled wrestling moves of Borkle 

((I was talking about the monsters on Liliths planet))

“SURVIVE THIS AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT SUBJECTS LIKE RESPECTING THE RELIGIOUS VIEWS OF OTHERS AND THE AVOIDMENT OF GENOCIDE.”
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 07:33:15 pm by LordPorkins »
Ďlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 28, 2019, 05:07:55 pm »

"Genocide isn't combat or murder, so I'm not sure what use it has. I do approve of beating up the followers of false gods, but that's just because their religion is hilariously disprovable. Makes converts and funny looks on their faces!"

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #693 on: January 28, 2019, 07:06:51 pm »

Begin eating local children that get lost near the woods. Spare just enough to spread my legend.

(Retreat to the safety of the preserve if they hunt me.)

Spoiler: Thorn (click to show/hide)
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 28, 2019, 07:26:57 pm »

"Plus, it's quite therapeutical to do a few sacrifices every now and then. Eat a few souls, get a bit of power, heal a few maddening mental wounds that might never go away..." Enal seems invested in this idea, and his draconic face seems... Troubled.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: January 28, 2019, 09:52:26 pm »

Begin eating local children that get lost near the woods. Spare just enough to spread my legend.

"Hi. Sorry to bother you, but I think we need to talk. I try very hard to get along with all my divine kin. Generally, I take a live-and-let-live approach to whatever they like to do, although it pains me when mortals get hurt. I hope we can be friends, actually. I certainly don't like pushing weaker entities around at all. But I think I'm going to have to be very clear on this.

If you decide to go around killing kids, then I will use every bit of power I can and take every favor the rest of the pantheon wants to give me to put you down.

Again, sorry to bother you, but I felt we needed to work that out.

Gather the mortals in my burrow together and build them an subdimensional city to take shelter in during the Hearty Boy invasion. Also, see if I can connect to the Underworld using my burrow.

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 28, 2019, 11:53:10 pm »

Uh, hey big punch god? I got this cool monster for you to fight! Just come down and have a good bloody battle.I promise it'll only be a 1v1.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: The Century Cometh.
« Reply #697 on: January 29, 2019, 03:21:45 am »

Arrange for the available energy siphons to follow Borkle down to the surface, and be ready to protect mortals from collateral damage from the beast fight. They are to reap the souls of the dead mortals, and leave alone the souls of the giant megabeast and Borkle's troops.

See if I can get an energy siphon or two to be able to reap the souls of naturally dead mortals from the endless maze without creating a hole in the barrier. If a hole would be needed, no worries for now.

Personally ensure that oozeworld doesn't encroach further on the underworld. The soul acid rivers are tempting, but systems are already in place. Once this is done gather power - the energy siphons should be announcing who they work for - and bide my time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 03:40:00 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 29, 2019, 03:29:22 am »

Uh, hey big punch god? I got this cool monster for you to fight! Just come down and have a good bloody battle.I promise it'll only be a 1v1.

"This creature is talking about my followers, Punchlord. If you kill it I am obliged to punch you. It'd be nice if you could not do that, please?"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 29, 2019, 03:40:12 am »

Action Edited
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: January 29, 2019, 09:34:02 am »

Quote from: Sheet
Name: Užina
God Level: Demi
Power: 3
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental.
Aboard Attom's Food Cruiser, armed with a superweapon known as the Pressure Cooker.

Užina sighs - a most uncanny gesture coming from what is basically a humanoid loaf of bread - and waves a couple of nearby food elementals in Attom's direction.
Then, not wanting to be distracted further before finally getting the chance to try out this new toy, the bread-being leans forwards in its seat, tightens its bagels on the controls, and takes aim...

Send some food elementals over to help Attom out, if he is unable to escape on his own.
Then spend my entire 3 power to fire a blast from the pressure cooker at those two nerds fighting on the barrier - hopefully punching a hole right through it in the process.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 29, 2019, 09:57:49 am »

“FUCK OFF”
Ďlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: The Century Cometh.
« Reply #702 on: January 29, 2019, 07:25:36 pm »

They listened! They listened! Suddenly all the failures and false starts fell away. Cawder had called, and people had listened. This was a good day.

Assist Ep in building his city, and help the refugees settle in to their new home.
Spoiler: Cawder (click to show/hide)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 29, 2019, 10:04:42 pm »

Then spend my entire 3 power to fire a blast from the pressure cooker at those two nerds fighting on the barrier - hopefully punching a hole right through it in the process.

Action opportunistically edited!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: January 30, 2019, 12:05:49 am »

The cult shall note a few things
1: The accidental summoning of the Serpent has tamed it and therefore, is no longer any threat
2: The problem with the Serpent is that it is one body stuffed to the brim with souls. Splitting the souls up with random gears will not fix the problem.
3: The cult is willing to assist in reviving the feathered serpents by at least restraining the soul serpent until an actual solution to do so is done.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 58