Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 118532 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Sample Title
« Reply #630 on: January 25, 2019, 08:31:47 am »

"Hey, I'm kinda willing to agree to anything at this point - What's your request?"
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #631 on: January 25, 2019, 08:44:05 am »

Spoiler: Attom (click to show/hide)

Uzina is the most powerful between us two so She/He/It is the new boss.

Convince food elementals to help me into tearing mecha-spiders apart to build a Armory/Temple in Uzina honor.

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 25, 2019, 09:05:10 am »

"Hey, I'm kinda willing to agree to anything at this point - What's your request?"

Anaconda starts giggling a little bit.
"Yeah I noticed, that's why I'm asking you right now. So here's how things go down.

I reel you back into reality, then we mate, and you spend 3 of your own power on it."

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 25, 2019, 09:15:56 am »

He thought about it for a very short period of time, before replying
"I was already hoping we would do such a thing, to be honest."
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 25, 2019, 09:21:02 am »

"Well. Yes, I admit that I gathered you would be... into this idea. If you'll spare the Power, I'll reel you in, then."

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 25, 2019, 09:23:57 am »

"Deal."
He then sets aside 3 of his power for when he gets back from (Generic Featureless Void)
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 25, 2019, 09:41:17 am »

Lilith's attention was drawn to the presence of a structure within her woods. She quickly moves to Dr. Bob's new house, and politely knocks on the door.
"Hello I thought I was alone in this forest hope I'm not messing with anything by living here, but there's no need to worry about what I'm doing its not that interesting."

Go gather items I can use to make a very basic chemistry lab.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 25, 2019, 09:49:12 am »

Lilith nods thoughtfully then disappears for a moment, reappearing from the trees carrying her animal-like copy. She leaves it on the steps of Dr. Bob, then departs towards the barrier.

Lilith tightens the barrier's security to only allow things that she specifically grants permission to to enter. She also extends the barrier's protection to go underneath the surface, effectively forming a complete seal around the forest - just in case Akahet were to be assailed, and the forest Sanctuary would need to eject from the world.

Name: Lilith
God Level: Minor
Power: 6
Spheres: Life and Nature
Description: An entity born from the fertile flesh of Akahet's more hospitable areas, Lilith is a collection of plant matter that has molded itself into the shape of a humanoid.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 25, 2019, 10:22:54 am »

Lilith nods thoughtfully then disappears for a moment, reappearing from the trees carrying her animal-like copy. She leaves it on the steps of Dr. Bob, then departs.
"Okay... I'm not shore what to do about that, now I feel like I appeared somewhere I'm not supposed to be."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 25, 2019, 09:13:00 pm »

"Oh, Anaconda? I just realized I should probably adopt a more... Physical... Form, for when we get together. Any preferences?"
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 25, 2019, 11:29:20 pm »

Edited my action to account for the power necessary to actually get through the barrier around Akahet. How much is the power necessary to get through the barrier?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 26, 2019, 12:17:26 am »

Edited my action to account for the power necessary to actually get through the barrier around Akahet. How much is the power necessary to get through the barrier?

It's 3.

As for my action:

Due to the recent and incoming attacks from the sky, create caves for the mortals to take shelter in.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #642 on: January 26, 2019, 05:44:47 am »

Eh. Light, entropy, close enough. Now, I see some killing going on. Let's join in on that.

Perform the ritual of Isekai to transport a human into Akahet while giving him/her some overpowered ability. Then go have whacky adventures with him/her, fighting against the bad guys and saving the world. FAKEEDIT: If a human is not available, an adorable spider would also be acceptable.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 06:25:41 am by Parisbre56 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 26, 2019, 09:47:16 am »

The divine truth of Borkle will no longer be denied by mortals.

Spoiler: GM ONLY (click to show/hide)
also
Tamper with weapon systems to improve their bombardment and naval combat  capabilities, start working on improving vengeful spirit by increasing its size and armour  to be worthy of being messenger of my father's will

name : Flexius
Demigod
Power 0 ( 2 given to Enryu in exchange for his auto roll shenengians)
Description : Robed winged figure, robes are of dark green colour
Extras : chaos warship with parts of some mechanic horror looted from Anaconda , 30 hearty bois,
whatever much chaos gentlemen which originally joined me

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 26, 2019, 10:56:56 am »

Lilith nods thoughtfully then disappears for a moment, reappearing from the trees carrying her animal-like copy. She leaves it on the steps of Dr. Bob, then departs.
"Okay... I'm not shore what to do about that, now I feel like I appeared somewhere I'm not supposed to be."
As Dr. Bob voices his concerns, a gentle titter can be heard coming from deep within the woods where Lilith had vanished, and a warm breeze brings a pleasant aroma to his cabin. It would seem he's not unwelcome in the forest.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 58