Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 118359 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Vibrating and Penetration
« Reply #300 on: December 24, 2018, 07:01:37 pm »

There sure is a lot of demon stuff going on.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 24, 2018, 07:48:43 pm »

Name: Hectorclese the Stout
God level: Minor
Power: 5 - probably
Sphere: Victory and Feasting
Description: The Heartiest of Hearty Boys, the pinnacle of what they can be; big and strong, he's always on the lookout for something to eat. He walks among mortals with a dim glow around him, a clear sign of his deification.
Notes: Smarting over the loss of some Heart Boys in the Food Invasion

Construct a feasting hall somewhere sensible on the Punch Ship, and host feasts while the Hearty Boys journey... in spaaaaaaaace!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 24, 2018, 09:19:00 pm »

So, anyone got any big plans for what Divine Fuckery they're gonna do?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 24, 2018, 09:20:16 pm »

I dunno, transcend beyond divinity?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 24, 2018, 09:22:55 pm »

My goal was just to become a major god from a demigod, no fuckery planned.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 24, 2018, 09:57:54 pm »

Create a group to develop more effective weapons against the energy siphons, I have a feeling they'll be back.
Work my way to official king of the coalition.

Spoiler: Zarel (click to show/hide)
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 24, 2018, 10:19:24 pm »

Name: Ultra
God Level: Demi
Power: 3
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Maybe the Squishy Boy isn't the key to more Boys after all. Try coaxing more Boys from the Boy Pits via encouraging slogans and demonstrative flexing.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 24, 2018, 10:44:04 pm »

Make amends for the damage I caused.

Spoiler: For Piecewise (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:51:06 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 24, 2018, 11:37:56 pm »

I dunno, transcend beyond divinity?

PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF THINGS
Ďlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery
« Reply #309 on: December 25, 2018, 04:02:18 am »

"For the glory of Attom, we will spread the might of food products across the cosmos! For the glory of Ep, we will aid the weak and prey on the strong! For the glory of Manor, we will conquer the realm of chaos and inflict terrible order upon it! For the glory of the great and immortal Omniphage, we will consume anything that stands in our way!"

Set sail, looking for strong and wicked enemies to subjugate and consume.

Spoiler: Anaconda (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 25, 2018, 06:08:33 am »

My apologies, Blarg. I did not see you there.
"Its all good, I didn't die and I got a new ship."

Fly my new ship to the chaos realm, land and kill some chaos monsters with my legendary weapon.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 27, 2018, 11:35:47 am »

Quote from: Sheet
Name: Užina
Power: 3 (I think)       
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental

Continue overseeing the work in the forges, outfitting the ever-growing numbers of my kin, but I will also take a few of our most-skilled smiths to assist me in another project: the construction of a vast, sturdy spatula, attached to one edge of the kitchen in such a way that it can be used as a rudder to steer us through the void.
I will use 1 power in my efforts.

((The above is assuming we actually have numerous foodfolk working on stuff. If it's just me, well, just adjust the fluff accordingly, the idea's the same.))

Say to Anaconda as she leaves: "For the glory of Attom. In His delicious name I bless your vessel. Just tone down the other, non-Attom related stuff, understood?"
Provide a Scrumptious Blessing to the Delicious Phage and its occupants. Whether that does anything or not I've no idea.
Also, hope silently that "do whatever you want" extends to handing out blessings in my lord's name.   

Actually, considering their attitude, just invent an insulting, obscene hand gesture to make in their direction as they go.   
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 08:43:16 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 27, 2018, 02:30:44 pm »

"I'm afraid that I must refuse."

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 28, 2018, 08:10:48 am »

Yeah, sure, go along with the punch god's offer of a job in the armory.  Do try to capture the woman thing one more time, but afterwards go start working on making armor and weapons for the hearty boys.  Namely, by spending one of those gifted power points on wrapping the hearty boys in protective and manly chains.  And even more smaller chains get wrapped around their hands, as "gauntlets".

Spoiler: Vijiriwek (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #314 on: December 28, 2018, 12:29:33 pm »

((Well, I guess there's only one thing left to do.))

The newly awakened Demon of Entropy looked around and had its first thought:
I HUNGER

Challenge Indivita and attempt to consume them. Full power.

If I win, claim my rightful position as Leader of the energy Siphons!

Indivita vibrated mournfully at the immediate and foolish betrayal of the Demon of Entropy. It prepared a witty remark, or two, before realising it had no present way of speaking, and could only continue to vibrate. It decided to solve the issue of communication later, and instead used some of its power to reasborb the Demon of Entropy and its delicious power.

Spoiler: Wager (click to show/hide)

Name: Indivita
God Level: Major
Power: 13
Sphere: Life and Energy
Description: A small, metallic octahedron that smashes mortal realms.
Notes:
In order for me to do these rolls/the power wager if thats what you want, I need an actual number here. Specifically from you, Indivita. "Some" doesn't really give me enough information.

Attack the energy siphons! I have to genocide something while I'm here, 1 Power

[3+1]
Haku penetrates the barrier around the Smoldering Crater and does battle with the energy siphon beings. They are powerful despite their limited numbers, and he can not wipe them from existence, but he manages to reduce their numbers by a fair bit, killing nearly half of them.

Wait, only 1 power for all of that? Huh. Okay then. Anyway, time to test some things.

Spend 6 power to create a Staff of Creation to assist me in my acts of creation.

[1+3]
Credst summons up the other aspect of his powers and creates a staff of creation. It is less a physical thing and more a twisting pillar of silver and light. He makes sure to keep the Staff and Spear seperated, as their union could create disaster.

Spoiler: Attom (click to show/hide)

"Uzina do whatever you want. I have cooking to do."

Use 3 power to dice the Hearth of Antipathy and use it as the main ingredient of a dish.
[3+2]
Attom returns to the heart of Antipathy and proceeds to dice the dark star up into a meal. Specifically, Attom turns it into a curry. The Curry of Antipathy. Despite the new shape, it still smolders with great and malignant power.

((A question to GM; How does one turns from Demigod to Minor God?))

Spend 3 power to create a Vorpal Pike, then spend 1 power to attempt to teleport Haku of The Nine Tails onto my spaceship and stab him in neck.
The action might be changed once the GM answers the question.

Spoiler: The Prowler (click to show/hide)
[2+2]
The Prowler forges a Vorpal Pike out of the pure energies of chaos it has been eating. However, even with all this chaotic power, the act of teleporting someone else or itself remains beyond the Prowler's capacity.

((There are two ways. The first is for a minor god to die. If this happens, the demi-god with the most power will ascend, with a roll off used to handle ties. The second way is a power struggle, in which a demi-god and a minor god wager power and whoever wagers the most wins. Its outlined in the OP.))

Try once again to give the Hearty Boys a sense of giving. Give them nice and wonderful things.
Also be nice to the female being, give her pretty and lovely things.

[1]
The Giving Boar, apparently no longer in the holiday mood, mates with the Perfect Female and produces a single deformed spawn, The Boarotaur, a hulking humanoid boar creature that seeks nothing but endless conflict and theft.  That done, The Giving Boar turns on the Hearty Boys and attempts to give them the gift of a goring.
[1v1]
Both the Giving Boar and Hearty Boys "Fight" one another but its really nothing more than a very embarressing series of misses in which the Giving Boar eventually ends up charging off the edge of the Punchship and into the void.

Spend 1 power to create a weapon epitomizing death that Sucker can use to overthrow his master.

Also, spend some time aiding any worshippers of mine via highly visible minor miracles.

"Now."

[5+1][1]
Manor summons up his power and creates a weapon: The Edge of Oblivion. A scythe with the power to kill gods and slay souls.  He gifts it to Sucker, the Demon of Entropy. A god killing weapon constructed, Manor celebrates by completely wiping out the Feathered Serpents and molding their still living souls into the Screaming Moon. He places the swirling mass of agonized spectral faces in orbit around the Mortal world.

Name: Borkle, He-Who-Punches-Your-Face
Sphere: Combat, battle and strife
Power: 17
Notes: TOO SWOLE TO CONTROL. 89 Hearty Boys at the ready. 18 Prime-Boys

Manifest In the captains chair on the Bridge of the Mega-PunchShip. Survey the galaxy, looking for good places to have a scrap. Keep an eye on Aigre’s weird Squishy Boy. Have the Boys ask the Boy for Protein Powder. Assign Mr. Virgiwerk as Master of the Forge. Ask him to construct armor plating and gauntlets for the Boys. Offer him 2 Power as compensation, plus the freedom of making more mecha-spiders to help around the ship

((I look forward to when, at the endgame scenario, for the punch ship to plow directly into the heart of the battle in one last force. Until then, feel free to hire us out to beat the snot out of your enemies!))

As our ship passes Enal, open a portal to his bridge, Yell “NEEEEEEEEEEEERRD” and then continue
Borkle takes a seat on the Control Throne of his Punchship and commands his crew to do various things before granting two power to Vir...Verg...The spider thing.
[6]
As the Punchship sets out, Borkle rolls down a window and shouts "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRD!" at Enal so loudly that it throws the Science Vessel across the void.

Name: Hectorclese the Stout
God level: Minor
Power: 5 - probably
Sphere: Victory and Feasting
Description: The Heartiest of Hearty Boys, the pinnacle of what they can be; big and strong, he's always on the lookout for something to eat. He walks among mortals with a dim glow around him, a clear sign of his deification.
Notes: Smarting over the loss of some Heart Boys in the Food Invasion

Construct a feasting hall somewhere sensible on the Punch Ship, and host feasts while the Hearty Boys journey... in spaaaaaaaace!
[2]
Hectorclese starts to draw up plans for a feasting hall but he then gets trapped in a sort of nostalgia or regret for the Food Invasion and spends a decade in quiet thought somewhere in a distant corner of the punchship.

Create a group to develop more effective weapons against the energy siphons, I have a feeling they'll be back.
Work my way to official king of the coalition.

Spoiler: Zarel (click to show/hide)
[6] Zarel stages a coup over the coalition, now down to only two members after the death of the Serpent people, and gains complete control over all mortal beings as unquestioned supreme leader. He begins a campaign of technological advancement and armament, rapidly transitioning into an industrial age and expanding great fortress cities across the icecaps and deserts.

Name: Ultra
Power: 3
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Maybe the Squishy Boy isn't the key to more Boys after all. Try coaxing more Boys from the Boy Pits via encouraging slogans and demonstrative flexing.
Ultra, despite a great deal of flexing, has, at best, a questionable effect on the Boy Pits.

Make amends for the damage I caused.

Spoiler: For Piecewise (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
[5] Ep feeds inspiration to the many mortals of Zarel's empire, enabling their technological expansion and advancement. He also helps their populations grow through saucy whispers.

"For the glory of Attom, we will spread the might of food products across the cosmos! For the glory of Ep, we will aid the weak and prey on the strong! For the glory of Manor, we will conquer the realm of chaos and inflict terrible order upon it! For the glory of the great and immortal Omniphage, we will consume anything that stands in our way!"

Set sail, looking for strong and wicked enemies to subjugate and consume.

Spoiler: Anaconda (click to show/hide)
Flexius

spend all the 3 power

Embark upon  unholy crusade within and somewhat around realm of chaos destroying its enemies, especially hunt for one responsible for stealing chaos warship and infidel defiler daring to feed on realm of chaos.
Sacrifice all defeated opponents to heart of chaos in exchange for gifts of demonic power.
Whenever its possible claim new ships and crewmembers for my dark crusade .
Slay baba chik, if he tries to move me away from my course of actions.

[3v6+2][2]
Flexius' Voidwarship first chances upon Anaconda's "Delicious Phage" and the two immediately and gleefully engage in battle. Flexius' power proves overwhelming however, and the Delicious Phage is obliterated, along with its entire crew. Once more Anaconda is captured but this time Flexius tears her soul free, imprisons it in a chunk of gibberflesh debris and tosses it into the void before incorporating the remaining mechanical aspects of her body into his ship.  The echoing power of the Omniphage still resides within that mechanical head and it empowers Flexius' Voidwarship even more.

He turns and heads south, The Prowler and Blarg in his sights. He finds the slowly orbiting Prowler first
[5v3]
This time however, the tables are turned as The Prowler, strikes back with its Vorpal Pike and its ability to grow in power by devouring the very chaos that Flexius and his voidship are made of.  Flexius manages to retreat and avoid damage, but can do nothing to prevent The Prowler from continuing its actions.

"Its all good, I didn't die and I got a new ship."

Fly my new ship to the chaos realm, land and kill some chaos monsters with my legendary weapon.
[2]
Blarg drifts through space, searching for the Realm of Chaos but can't seem to find it.

Quote from: Sheet
Name: Užina
Power: 3 (I think)       
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental

Continue overseeing the work in the forges, outfitting the ever-growing numbers of my kin, but I will also take a few of our most-skilled smiths to assist me in another project: the construction of a vast, sturdy spatula, attached to one edge of the kitchen in such a way that it can be used as a rudder to steer us through the void.
I will use 1 power in my efforts.

((The above is assuming we actually have numerous foodfolk working on stuff. If it's just me, well, just adjust the fluff accordingly, the idea's the same.))

Say to Anaconda as she leaves: "For the glory of Attom. In His delicious name I bless your vessel. Just tone down the other, non-Attom related stuff, understood?"
Provide a Scrumptious Blessing to the Delicious Phage and its occupants. Whether that does anything or not I've no idea.
Also, hope silently that "do whatever you want" extends to handing out blessings in my lord's name.   

Actually, considering their attitude, just invent an insulting, obscene hand gesture to make in their direction as they go.   
[4+1]
Uzina oversees the outfitting of the kitchen into a full blown megavoidship, transforming the kitchen into the Attom's Food Cruiser.

Yeah, sure, go along with the punch god's offer of a job in the armory.  Do try to capture the woman thing one more time, but afterwards go start working on making armor and weapons for the hearty boys.  Namely, by spending one of those gifted power points on wrapping the hearty boys in protective and manly chains.  And even more smaller chains get wrapped around their hands, as "gauntlets".

Spoiler: Vijiriwek (click to show/hide)
[4][2+1]
Vijiriwek sort of half assedly throws some chains to the Hearty Boys as "armor" and then invites the Perfect Female into his spidery abode. She follows him with many a sly smile and coy remark.

POWER
Haku 2
Credst 2
Attom 3
Prowler 3
Giving Boar 1
Manor 4
Borkle 1
Zarel 3
Ep 2
Flexius 2
Anaconda 1
Uzina 3

NPC/indirect actions
The Mechaspider Armada witnesses the destruction of Anaconda’s ship and quickly moves to scavenge the wreckage. Unbeknownst to them, they scoop up the debris containing Anaconda’s soul and incorporate it into the the superstructure of one of their ships.

26 more Hearty Boys are born from the Boy Pits. The Punchship drives straight across the Void and over to the realm of Chaos. Because it looks like a good place to start shit. [5v1] The boys engage in many daring raids against the Realm of Chaos, tearing through their numbers with ease while Borkle shouts insults and taunts.

Nearly 100 new food elementals are born on the Food Cruiser but the Cruiser remains in place.

Enal and the Science Vessel crash into the Dyson Sphere Cluster after flying across the universe on the NERD! Wave.

The Realms of Chaos focus their attention on attempting to fight back against the Hearty Boys.

The Chittering Wyrm squirms to the edge of the barrier around the mortal realms and begins to chew on it.

The remaining chaos Voidships converge on the Curry of Antipathy and begin excaving it and loading up with its deliciously evil power.

The Energy Siphon beings are caught up in their continuing conflict with Haku.

The Mechaslimes expand their Dyson sphere into a full scale galactic megastructure.

Zarel’s Empire goes insular and quiet, slowly expanding with a constant paranoid and warmongering fear of the return of the Energy Siphon beings.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 58