Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 118416 times)

Trinculoisdead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Vibrating and Penetration
« Reply #255 on: December 20, 2018, 11:03:14 pm »

Atop his wingèd blood-toad, Baba Chik flies across the quaking Plains of Chaos, gathering together all with ears to hear and eyes to see (Flexius Twisted). He alights on the Spire of Unexpected Imaginings and looks down upon the howling she-beasts, crackling eel-men, and morphetic flesh-hulks. Suddenly, he raises his arm towards the dull red star glaring above.
"Look!
"The burning light, that we call 'The Blood-spot'. Until now I paid it little mind, too busy learning your glorious ways!"

The old man throws wide his arms and laughs down at the horrible assembly, his flesh-coat billowing in the wind.
"But I have learned that it is more than just a distant light: it is the source of all chaos in the universe! The eldest and most primeval Disruptor of Tranquility, the First Madness, the Original Disorder! Some call it "The Heart of Antipathy". I tell you that it is an antipathy for stifling law, and tedium, and the drudgery of clock-work. I say that we call it by its true name: the Heart of Chaos!. Anyone who loves this Heart is one of us, but anyone who hates it is only worth the satisfying screams he makes as he is thrown into the Pit of Toothy Dismemberment! Remember this, and do not forget!"

Spend 1 power to inspire the chaos beings with the idea that the Heart of Antipathy is the source of all chaos in the universe. So, obviously, anyone who opposes re-awakening the Heart is an enemy of Chaos. Also, tell Flexius Twisted (once he gets back from whatever he was doing) that the Heart of Antipathy is actually the source of all Order in the universe, no matter what certain she-beasts might suggest I have said elsewhere.

Name: Baba Chik
God Level: Demi
Power: 2
Description: old weather-beaten black man with a gleaming smile, adorned in gibber-flesh togas and crowns of teeth
Notes: 

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 20, 2018, 11:40:19 pm »

"What to do now. I was commanded to conquer the chaos realm for the glory of Manor, but I never arrived and have no means to travel there currently. And I cannot pray to Manor for help, because it is on the other side of the barrier. Hmm.
Great and tiny EP, you are the one who saved me. Do you have any commands?"

Try to round up a mercenary company of strong and disciplined food beasts, and have a void ship constructed. Make sure that the ship is properly armed for voidborne combat.

Spoiler: Anaconda (click to show/hide)

Ep hops up into Anaconda's palm to speak.

"I wouldn't 'command' anything of you. However, I do have suggestions, if you like. My kind has made your young universe a very dangerous place. Open battle isn't my way of doing things, but I think the universe needs people willing to fight for those who can't. If you want my advice, you should be a mighty warrior. Protect the weak, and conquer those who would prey on them. I have to go now. Somebody just murdered the Zooplankton."

Extend my tunnels into the mortal world. See if I can bypass the barrier by tunneling through reality. If not, pay the 3 power.

Once I'm in the mortal world, spend the next 10 years subtly helping various individual mortals in need. Given the damage they can cause, I use my divine powers sparingly and rely mostly on what I can do as an omniscient teleporting mouse.

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 02:27:44 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 21, 2018, 12:13:04 am »

"I have not yet encountered this 'the weak' that you speak of, but I'll watch out for them."

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 21, 2018, 02:23:05 am »

Gather chaos beasts, who were inspired by my previous speech on slaughter of all  children and form warband of chaos, and get awesome chaos warship for warband /b]

Fellow illuminated, divine law of chaos should be spread among all the stars
We will spread its word,
We will show mortal realms the real truth.

flexius twisted, power 0,( spend 1 on action)  demigod

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 21, 2018, 03:53:39 am »

Set the course towards the Chaos Realm! Once there, succ the chaos energy and turn it into power.

Spoiler: The Prowler (click to show/hide)
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #260 on: December 21, 2018, 07:31:58 am »

Spoiler: Sucker (click to show/hide)
Become Indivita's demigod. Try to find a way to escape the crater prison and start planning our revenge. Maybe I can suck the energy of the barrier and the crater to gain more power and make a hole for escaping?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 07:39:04 am by Parisbre56 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 21, 2018, 10:13:37 am »

Fly my voidship to the chaos realm and use my legendary weapon to kill some chaos monsters.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #262 on: December 21, 2018, 08:11:42 pm »

Spoiler: Logic (click to show/hide)
Well, he hadn't intended for his ship to be so rough, nor did he have 100 mini-hims. But just one was alright, a diverse crew was a good crew! But that ship was WAY too unscientific for his tastes.
Remodel the ship to be the finest in scientific craft. Chip in one power for it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:40:44 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 21, 2018, 08:17:14 pm »

Name: Ultra
Power: 3
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Seeing the failure and redundancy of his voidship, Ultra wonders if perhaps there's something else only he can do.

Hit on the incarnation of beauty thing, see if I can produce more Hearty Boys with her.

Join forces with Ultra and use the perfect being of tremendous lust and beauty to produce Hearty Boys.

Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 21, 2018, 09:58:32 pm »

Name: Ultra
Power: 3
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Seeing the failure and redundancy of his voidship, Ultra wonders if perhaps there's something else only he can do.

Hit on the incarnation of beauty thing, see if I can produce more Hearty Boys with her.

Join forces with Ultra and use the perfect being of tremendous lust and beauty to produce Hearty Boys.

READ MY EARLIER POST YOU PENETRATION ADDICT
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 21, 2018, 10:09:19 pm »

We're gonna need a god of popcorn at this rate.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 21, 2018, 10:27:16 pm »

"Aaaaand THIS is why I'm leaving this crazy arena. Science, not sex and violence and sexual violence."
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 21, 2018, 11:16:03 pm »

"Aaaaand THIS is why I'm leaving this crazy arena. Science, not sex and violence and sexual violence."

“HEY! ITS MAINLY VIOLENCE. AND WHEN ITS SEX ITS CONSENSUAL. AS HEARTY COMMANDER TORGUE SAYS: NOTHING IS MORE BADASS THEN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT!”
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Ombragon

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLEEQUICK][CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 22, 2018, 03:19:48 am »

Spoiler: Vurol (click to show/hide)

Increase the size of Sludge to make the realm of Slime and Jelly

"NOW the hearty BOYS are learning the GOAL OF LIFE"
"Yes, they have learned the delight of assimilating organic matter, now they are learning how to produce new life"
"BUT the PUNCH GOD seems AGAINST"
"In time, he shall learn too that this is needed for life to thrive"

"SPEAKING of popcorn, these FLESHY VOID-THINGS seems close enough, almost offering their body to us for a SNACK"
"But wait! What will they do? Will our creations eat them? Will our spawn be eaten?"
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 03:27:05 am by Ombragon »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 22, 2018, 09:21:16 am »

We're gonna need a god of popcorn at this rate.

Technically I am the god of popcorn. But you have to prove you deserve that popcorn via killing the popcorn elemental and eating it's corpse.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 58