Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 118498 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Mechanical spiders in only 4 turns.
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2018, 12:24:13 am »

Send my perfect female being to inspire lust in the boyz. Inspire them to settle down, cuddle each other and have families. Lead by example.

If I need to spend power to juice up the perfect lusty female, do so.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 07:32:55 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2018, 01:56:35 am »

I think you have to spend power to actually make it, Aigre.  You've designed it, but haven't made it.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2018, 02:37:30 am »

Spoiler: The Prowler (click to show/hide)

((Wait a minute; am I in the mortal realm right now?))

If I'm in the mortal realm, succ the energy off the mundane beings.
If I'm in the SPEHSS, create a voidship for me and head towards the Realm of Chaos to succ off the chaos energy.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2018, 02:48:36 am »

I think you have to spend power to actually make it, Aigre.  You've designed it, but haven't made it.
((I think he built the body, but installing a sapient mind is beyond the abilities of a minor gawd. I could be wrong, though!
Also... Attom remembering my dead self a whole turn later makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ^-^))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2018, 03:42:01 am »

[4] Aigresaur creates a mold for a female being more beautiful and terrible than any that currently exist. It simply needs to be filled with power and purpose.

Sounds like 'stick some juice in here, and let 'er rip.'

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2018, 05:06:40 am »

I do indeed have 6 power, though Aigresaur has listed his power has 5+1, so not quite sure what that means. Will we be re-rolling the dice to decide who's the next major god, then?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2018, 05:23:11 am »

Spend one power to build one of those voidships, then go to space.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ombragon

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLEEQUICK][CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2018, 05:49:56 am »

Spoiler: Vurol (click to show/hide)

I use 3 power to sow life across the Great life belt, creating many surreal cosmic gelatinous life form, and three species bound to the three great planetoids :
Cylindrical yellow slimes on Glop
Small, cube shaped multicolored slimes able to pile up to create great slimey structures on Goo
Large but rare, flying tentacled spotted slime around Gunk

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2018, 05:55:28 am »

Hmmm. I presume you would like if my Second Mechaspider Armada, assuming it's creation is successful, also protected these slime beings?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2018, 07:46:42 am »

Damn nerds and their math. Yes, it seems Hector spent 3 power in his turn so the listing in his sheet (Which I went by when I went through quickly) didn't reflect that.

As such, I believe its between Aigre and Credst?  Someone wanna double check that before I promise it to someone else unworthy?

Also, sorry Hector, looks like you got demoted by people who can...you know...count and stuff. Yourself actually, looking back at it. Well, your honesty is commendable

Would the +2 to my Action from that power have made me more victorious, and thus ever so slightly more powerful anyway? :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2018, 08:17:41 am »

If I am revived as Užina, do this:
...strut about amongst my comrades as an inspiring reminder of His [Attom's] awesome power and benevolence.
Then help shape the food elementals into an even greater fighting force than they were, organising training and the forging of weapons/armour suited to our deliciously strange forms.
I'm thinkin' baguette bludgeons, spaghetti spears, corn cuirasses with pumpkin pauldrons... maybe even some zucchini zweihanders for heavy troops or an extra-spicy capsicum catapultcannon with which to bombard the Hearty Boys as they advancewhatever foes we might come across on our travels through the void.     

Quote from: Užina the CURRENTLY DECEASED Baron of the Bakery Hells
Name: Užina
God Level: Demi
Power: 0
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental
Dead and eaten

If Užina tragically cannot live again, please refer to the following backup character+action because I guess I'd better not waste another decade being dead.
Spoiler: backup sheet (click to show/hide)

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2018, 09:31:06 am »

If I am revived as Užina, do this:
...strut about amongst my comrades as an inspiring reminder of His [Attom's] awesome power and benevolence.
Then help shape the food elementals into an even greater fighting force than they were, organising training and the forging of weapons/armour suited to our deliciously strange forms.
I'm thinkin' baguette bludgeons, spaghetti spears, corn cuirasses with pumpkin pauldrons... maybe even some zucchini zweihanders for heavy troops or an extra-spicy capsicum catapultcannon with which to bombard the Hearty Boys as they advancewhatever foes we might come across on our travels through the void.     

Quote from: Užina the CURRENTLY DECEASED Baron of the Bakery Hells
Name: Užina
God Level: Demi
Power: 0
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental
Dead and eaten

If Užina tragically cannot live again, please refer to the following backup character+action because I guess I'd better not waste another decade being dead.
Spoiler: backup sheet (click to show/hide)

Haku: Mom?!

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2018, 09:32:24 am »

Just a note, my action is ready in the post where I suddenly become a god with 100 free mini-hims. Thanks Borkle!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2018, 09:53:58 am »

I do indeed have 6 power, though Aigresaur has listed his power has 5+1, so not quite sure what that means. Will we be re-rolling the dice to decide who's the next major god, then?
Yup
Aigre vs Credst
1v4

Looks like Credst is the actual new major god. Assuming there's no need for another recount.

Spoiler: The Prowler (click to show/hide)

((Wait a minute; am I in the mortal realm right now?))

If I'm in the mortal realm, succ the energy off the mundane beings.
If I'm in the SPEHSS, create a voidship for me and head towards the Realm of Chaos to succ off the chaos energy.

You're currently in the space arena (Sorry, its not listed on the map, adding it now.)

Damn nerds and their math. Yes, it seems Hector spent 3 power in his turn so the listing in his sheet (Which I went by when I went through quickly) didn't reflect that.

As such, I believe its between Aigre and Credst?  Someone wanna double check that before I promise it to someone else unworthy?

Also, sorry Hector, looks like you got demoted by people who can...you know...count and stuff. Yourself actually, looking back at it. Well, your honesty is commendable

Would the +2 to my Action from that power have made me more victorious, and thus ever so slightly more powerful anyway? :P
Nah, the +2 was actually used, I just forgot to put [4+2] and instead put [6]. Brain autocompleting things again.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2018, 10:00:13 am »

Looks like Credst is the actual new major god. Assuming there's no need for another recount.
Sweet. I'll change my sheet after next turn.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58