Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 118467 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2018, 06:57:14 pm »

Take control of the voidship and brutally eviscerate the chaos spawn inhabiting me.

I hope I don't get caught in that.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Mechanical spiders in only 4 turns.
« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2018, 06:57:28 pm »

How many mortals are there Piecewise?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 08:30:09 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2018, 08:06:31 pm »

Spoiler: Unhearty Boy (click to show/hide)
*does math*
Hey! I have 3 power currently! That puts me above Baba and Blarg! I should be a minor god now, even if I kinda AFK'd last round!
AH yes, I forgot to factor in the power gifted by Ep. I'll adjust the Pantheon.

Sorry baba.
I also have three power, you derpy skeleton!

Name: Ultra
God Level: Demi
Power: 3
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Begin crafting a mighty muscleboat to sail the void and bring our glorious punches to new kitchens.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2018, 08:11:05 pm »

((piecewise: Hectorclese has 3 power, if I did my maths right? Do the numbers next to the names of players in the pantheon in the OP have significance?))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2018, 08:31:01 pm »

((piecewise: Hectorclese has 3 power, if I did my maths right? Do the numbers next to the names of players in the pantheon in the OP have significance?))
Math? What are you? Some kinda of neeeeeeerd?

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 18, 2018, 08:35:53 pm »

Name: the Giving Boar
Power: 0
Description: A massive Boar
Notes: The Giving Boar can attempt to fulfill requests for gifts. It is up to the Giving Boar whether or not the person asking is worthy or not. The Giving Boar gives gifts by coughing things up from his mouth.

Be in the arena.
Tell the Hearty Boys that they may ask for gifts, if they promise to be genourous and merry.
Try to organize the most merry Heart Boys into a devout inner circle, dedicated to spreading cheer and generosity.
Build a big hut and await visitors.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2018, 08:43:42 pm »

Math? What are you? Some kinda of neeeeeeerd?
I want to make sure my rise to major toehold godhood is legitimate, and that I also know how much power I have to smash things and possibly eat them.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2018, 08:58:33 pm »

Name: the Giving Boar
Power: 0
Description: A massive Boar
Notes: The Giving Boar can attempt to fulfill requests for gifts. It is up to the Giving Boar whether or not the person asking is worthy or not. The Giving Boar gives gifts by coughing things up from his mouth.

Be in the arena.
Tell the Hearty Boys that they may ask for gifts, if they promise to be genourous and merry.
Try to organize the most merry Heart Boys into a devout inner circle, dedicated to spreading cheer and generosity.
Build a big hut and await visitors.

PISS OFF YOU PIG. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH BOYS TO SPARE RIGHT NOW. IM BUSY PRGANIZING A CRUSADE
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2018, 09:18:23 pm »

...No...I need not to rule, for I am Haku of the Nine Tails...The screams of terror of my kin as I slaughter them...will be enough of a reward...

Haku changed it's mind, it will kill the White Tiger leader, and then massacre as many White Tigers as it can before escaping to the land of the Feathered Serpents, where it will look for its mother.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 09:22:39 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2018, 09:19:08 pm »

Indivita transforms into an octahedron, before zipping into the new mortal realm of Akahet. It pays the necessary toll, but tries to get away with paying one less power by going through pretty quickly. Once within the mortal realm, Indivita does not slow and instead slams through the ground until it encounters a large cavern. There, it expends one extra energy to give birth to a race of asexual energy beings that grow as they absorb energy until they reproduce by binary fission. These energy beings exist as spheres until they grow enough, at which point they unfold to become humanoid. Indivita, not one for creativity, simply makes them "beings".

Name: Indivita
God Level: Major
Power: 12
Sphere: Life and Energy
Description: A small, metallic bowl that floats around.
Notes:
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2018, 09:33:52 pm »

Action Edited.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2018, 10:49:57 pm »

Spoiler: Logic (click to show/hide)
He was a minor god now, apparently. He started to change his form, trying to settle on something logical... but he couldn't come up with a good one, so he just kept swapping. Glasses were nice, though - Keeping those. Now what to do, what to do...
*Suddenly, 100-ish little hims showed up, punched out of him by Borkle*
Well, there you go.
"My children, we must leave this place of violence. We have a universe to research and understand!"
And thus, he set out to build a ship for his Acolytes to pile into and find a new home.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:28:51 am by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2018, 11:31:41 pm »

Name: Borkle, He-Who-Punches-Your-Face
Power: 16
Sphere: Beating the snot out of things. AKA Combat and Battle

Manifest before my Boys

“MY SONS. THESE ARE DARK TIMES. BUT I HAVE FAITH IN YOU. YOU ARE STRONGEST, TOUGHEST OF MY CREATIONS. YOU SHALL BE THE LEADERS OF MY ARMY’S. THEY SHALL BE MY FINEST WARRIORS, AND THEY SHALL KNOW NO FEAR. AND YOU SHALL LEAD THEM, IN MY
NAME.”

Spend 1 Power to create More Hearty Boys our of the existing Boys. Each shall lead a legion of 100, and thise One Hundred shall be derived from themselves.

Edit for more Dramatic Speech: “HECTORCLESE. YOU HAVE MADE ME PROUD. TOGETHER, ME AND YOU SHALL HELP RAISE ALL THE BOYS TO BE LIKE US. FOR NOW, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE. AID ME IN THE CREATION OF THESE LEGIONS, THESE 18 ARMIES.”

Name: Hectorclese the Stout
God level: Major
Power: 3 - probably
Sphere: Victory and Feasting
Description: The Heartiest of Hearty Boys, the pinnacle of what they can be; big and strong, he's always on the lookout for something to eat. He walks among mortals with a dim glow around him, a clear sign of his deification.
Notes: Smarting over the loss of some Heart Boys in the Food Invasion

Hectorclese ponders for a moment.

These 18 fought through the muck and blood- well, actually, I guess it was more grease and sauce, given the quarry,” he lets out a chuckle.  “anyway, they are the strongest. I will give you my aid, and make their thirst for victory and hunger for feasting nigh unquenchable!

Aid Borkle in his efforts to bring the Hearty Boys glory!

They’re going to need something to carry them around, though. They should each have a sublime space vessel, so they can find victory wherever they please. The victorys’ll mount up if we let ‘em do that!

Use 1 power to create a sublime space-faring vessel for each Hearty Boy legate, I s’pose subject to Borkle’s agreement.

((Would like to be very pedantic and say a legion would be upwards of 3,000, though :P))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2018, 12:00:19 am »

Damn nerds and their math. Yes, it seems Hector spent 3 power in his turn so the listing in his sheet (Which I went by when I went through quickly) didn't reflect that.

As such, I believe its between Aigre and Credst?  Someone wanna double check that before I promise it to someone else unworthy?

Also, sorry Hector, looks like you got demoted by people who can...you know...count and stuff. Yourself actually, looking back at it. Well, your honesty is commendable
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 12:06:39 am by piecewise »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2018, 12:01:46 am »

How many mortals are there Piecewise?

Several hundred of the first three, the Zooplankton are basically countless but very tiny.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 58