Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60442 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #675 on: July 08, 2019, 07:16:12 pm »

"It's the end of the line for you evildoers"

Vanessa took aim with her steel bow and then unleashed an arrow towards Claus
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

rokubiraijuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Headphones in, avoiding interaction with the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 08, 2019, 07:48:41 pm »

"Hehehe!! Here goes!"

AA6, transform, attack Conspirator.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 08, 2019, 08:03:26 pm »

Quote from: Joachim attacks Claus!
109+2-25=86
Roll: 7-Hit! Critroll: 8-Crit!
16-3=13x3=39 Damage!

Claus dies!
Vanessa's target is invalid.

Quote from: Jupi attacks Conspirator D!
119+10-12=Autohit!
14-5=9 Damage!

Conspirator D counters!
87-5-10-34=38
Roll: 9-Hit!
22-2=20 Damage!

Jupi attacks again!
9 Damage!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 93/100

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 08, 2019, 08:50:35 pm »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: July 08, 2019, 09:01:11 pm »

Quote from: Grae attacks Conspirator D!
93+10-12=91
Roll: 42-Hit!
16+1-5=12 Damage!

~Fanfare~

~Map Clear~

With the last of the enemies subdued, Grae turned back to the group still outside the last room.

"Claire. Take a few people and sweep the rest of the area. I've got some questions for the survivors. Joachim, you stay here." True to his word, Grae moved back over to the barely living body of Satana and lifted him into a sitting position by the collar. "Alys." The group's healer stepped forward and performed just enough healing to bring the man back to consciousness. "Wake up. My colleagues and I understand that you run a fight pit. We suspect you have a Laguz here that we're looking for."

"Go to hell."

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 100/100

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: July 08, 2019, 09:05:08 pm »

Milos had half a mind to try and step up and threaten the guy himself... but Milos' self esteem pretty much already told him that he was going to be about as threatening as a potato with a needle sticking out of it. Not to mention, deep down... he knew that the Laguz probably weren't far off, and he did not want to be around to see them. Awkwardly moving away just a tad from the scene, he went to Aurelia.

"A... are you okay, Aurelia? That... looked like it hurt... a lot."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 08, 2019, 09:11:02 pm »

Joachim untransformed and spit the bitter blood out of his mouth, licked his claws clean, and spit again.

"Vile humans... I trrried to hold back, Grrrae, I trrruly did... But when I thought about these people taking my kind captive, and forrrcing them to kill each otherrr forrr nothing morrre than amusement... I just saw rrred..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 08, 2019, 09:11:32 pm »

Claire nodded, giving a glance towards Milos and Aurelia before beckoning to some of the others.

"On it. Vanessa, Clover, Jupi, with me."

Sweep the area.

rokubiraijuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Headphones in, avoiding interaction with the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: July 08, 2019, 09:22:38 pm »

"You got it, little boss~"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: July 08, 2019, 09:33:28 pm »

Milos had half a mind to try and step up and threaten the guy himself... but Milos' self esteem pretty much already told him that he was going to be about as threatening as a potato with a needle sticking out of it. Not to mention, deep down... he knew that the Laguz probably weren't far off, and he did not want to be around to see them. Awkwardly moving away just a tad from the scene, he went to Aurelia.

"A... are you okay, Aurelia? That... looked like it hurt... a lot."

"I'm fine. It hurt, but well, healing magic." She was actually still a bit burnt from the blasts of magic - but Alys seemed busy tending others and the prisoners, and she didn't want to disturb her work.

"How about you? How're you holding up?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #685 on: July 08, 2019, 09:35:38 pm »

Heledd, rather than reverting to humanoid form, elected to communicate her intent by pouncing forward at Satana, landing barely an inch away from his face with teeth bared and a deep growl rising from her throat.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: July 08, 2019, 09:39:14 pm »

Claire blinked, not sure what to make of her temporary nickname, before deciding in the next moment she was probably looking too much into it.

"Mm," she elected to say in response, while her left hand played absentmindedly with a lock of her hair.

"You move fast, so sweep a bit ahead of us and check back if there's anything interesting. The rest's as usual... Clover deals with any locks, Vanessa can back you two up with magic or me up with her bow. I think we're probably clear of enemies now, so... just in case."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: July 08, 2019, 09:41:38 pm »

Grae kept his eyes on Satana, but responded to Joachim. "There's enough left to interrogate. I'm not too concerned about it." Grae used his free hand to strike the man in the face. "You're going to tell me where someone is. Cat Laguz. Pink hair. Red eyes. A young woman blossoming into adulthood. Seen her?"

"I'm not telling you shit." Satana's defiance didn't extend to reaching for the tome outside his grasp, or even to raising his hands. It was possible he was too weak to do so.

"Heledd. Tear his left arm off. Slowly."

"No no wait! I'll talk, I'll talk!"

Claire et all: Further down the mine, the group found a sunken pit, with room around for people to stand and watch. It was maybe 30 feet in diameter, and twenty feet deep into the ground. The stone was stained with dark brown splotches here and there, and the pit reeked of gore and waste. Within the pit, they found a tunnel leading to a holding area with cells covered in bars.

Every single one was empty.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 08, 2019, 09:46:12 pm »

"Ah... yeah, that's true. I'm glad you're doing a little better, at least, I just got a bit worried..." Milos looked bashfully down at himself, gently rubbing his arm.

"I... I'm doing fine. I didn't get to do much fighting, but as long as I helped out, that's all I can really ask for... b-but, um..." Milos seemed to shrink a little bit, fidgeting with his hands as he looked behind him and dropped his voice to a whisper. "I... I'm a little scared, still..."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #689 on: July 08, 2019, 09:50:38 pm »

Heledd gave the man another growl for good measure, before getting back on her two feet.

"Good boy," she said mockingly. "If you behave well enough, I might even consider not showing you a very close and personal demonstration of what your little fighting pits are like."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 87