Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60379 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #960 on: January 05, 2020, 01:48:31 pm »

Aurelia nodded.

"I could use some fun with all that's been going on... let's get going, then, I guess?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: January 05, 2020, 01:53:48 pm »

Milos was more than happy to get out of that fort; it was getting cramped and stuffy, and even though he felt though he was getting used to his fears just a tiny bit... he still wanted to get some time to breathe to himself. He was thankful when they all went their separate ways as long as they stayed around the fort, and Milos made it a point to hide behind one of the buildings, where the sun wasn't in his eyes. There, he lay back against the wall, before slumping onto the ground and laying in the grass, his hands being a makeshift pillow. He quietly watched a few ants running across the ground, silently admiring the way they all worked together without any sort of fear... because every one of their nest looked the same, minus some having wings, some having stronger bites...

A sigh. Milos decided to stop watching the ants and just let them be. He thought instead to the days events... what exactly was going on with the princess and that prince? Milos tried not to pay too much attention, lest he wanted to have a panic attack in front of royalty that could easily tear him limb from limb, but...

He thought about what he had heard from the others. Suddenly, a picture formed in Milos' mind, one he decided to try and get out of his mind as quickly as possible.

"...I really hope I'm not the one in a room next to them..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: January 05, 2020, 01:54:23 pm »

"Follow me and watch what I do, then. We'll get some food forrr these guys."

Joachim morphed again and ran outside, just happy to be back doing what he loved most.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: January 05, 2020, 02:07:21 pm »

"R-Right-" Aurelia was in the middle of saying, when Joachim morphed and left. She ran to catch up, and when they got outside she started to fall behind - before eventually remembering the whole "has wings" bit. She started to catch up once she was in the air; she could fly faster than she could run. She tried to keep low enough she could actually get what Joachim was doing, although not too low.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: January 05, 2020, 02:38:02 pm »

There were some shouts of protest from the recovering soldiers as Joachim broke away from the facility, but no one seemed ready to place themselves in his way. Aurelia's flight is even simpler, given that none of the forces under the command of the prince are capable of flight.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: January 05, 2020, 02:47:45 pm »

Joachim looked overhead to see if Aurelia was following, not paying any attention whatsoever to the guards. Once he saw her, he flicked his tail to indicate he knew where she was and then dove into the bushes. He stalked through the underbrush, patiently sniffing out the trails of the larger game and occasionally looking up to see if Aurelia was pointing out anything from her vantage point.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: January 05, 2020, 03:10:47 pm »

Aurelia heard the voices, but she was already far enough away they were indistinct. Well, if it was important they'd send Jupi or Kawri after them, probably.

As they got into more wild territory, she shifted into bird form; her eyesight was a lot better when transformed. She tried to keep track of Joachim while looking for anything... a flash through the undergrowth seemed suspect. She got a bit closer, and was fairly sure she was seeing a deer... she wasn't sure how to tell Joachim without going down there though... she decided to circle in the air above the deer, trying to indicate it's location for when Joachim looked up again.
Sigtext!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: January 05, 2020, 03:15:20 pm »

While circling the deer, Aurelia spotted something else- A group of riders on the nearby road heading back to the estate. A dozen and a half riding men, by a rough count, and a few of the horses seemed to be carrying deer carcasses.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: January 05, 2020, 03:25:11 pm »

Joachim watched her circling and quickly figured out the area below her; there must be something there. He crept through the bushes, meticulously avoid the sticks and dryer leaves that would crunch under his paws and give away his location, until he saw the deer. And a nice deer it was, too; a large stag, with a magnificent rack of antlers. The panther-like Laguz crept around to his side, then got low and repositioned his hind feet for maximum spring distance...

And then he lunged! Flying out of the underbrush, Joachim landed squarely across the stag's shoulders, his fangs deep in its' neck as he pushed it down with his claws. It was a moment's work to finish killing the beast; no point in making it suffer unnecessarily. He had people to deliver meat to and no time to play with the food. Keeping its neck firmly in his jaws, he looked up at Aurelia and wagged his tail idly as if to say 'good job'.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 03:28:05 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: January 05, 2020, 05:09:33 pm »

Aurelia had descended a bit when she saw Joachim getting close enough. She winced a little internally at the kill, but it wasn't as if she didn't know where meat came from. When he made the "good job" sort of signal, she did a sort of flip in the air in response. She felt that was the thing she least liked about the form, not being able to talk except in animalistic screeches.
Sigtext!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: January 12, 2020, 07:23:48 pm »

As the day went on, Joachim and Aurelia returned with their quarry in tow. The hunters had returned in their absence, with a pair of deer for the Laguz, leaving the deer the two had hunted somewhat redundant. Rather than letting it go to waste, it had been proposed by Prince Wolfgang that an impromptu feast be held (after he had secured a promise from Grae that the laguz in his group not leave the grounds again before their departure). In the interim, Aya had negotiated the release of one of the Laguz that she happened to know.

Raajak Khan is in!

As the sun began to set, one of the soldiers was sent to the group to bring them around to the dining hall. Outside, a servant waited with a pair of washtubs, a bowl, and a cloth. He washed each of the group's hands in turn before they entered a large dining hall, lit with torches and candles, and with a small group of soldiers standing against each wall. In the center of the room stood a long table, lined with pewter plates and cups. Close to door, away from the table, stood a harp and it's player, an attractive young woman with dark brown hair and green eyes, though she was not playing at the moment. At the far end of the table, Prince Wolfgang and Princess Ella stood together, both looking significantly more relaxed than they'd seemed when the group had first met them. Also with the group was the magician that the group had faced earlier, one Aaron Karachas, though he seemed a much slighter man without his armor.

"We thank you for joining us for dinner! I'm told the Venison that your group procured will be served shortly. Please, take a seat." The prince gestured to the simple but elegant wooden chairs lining the near side of the table.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: January 12, 2020, 07:27:04 pm »

Aya strolls up towards the table, putting her pipe away. The distinct smell of her favored herb wafts faintly in the air around her.
"Heeeey everyone. I brought an old friend! Haven't seen him in.......well, feels like years, could've been months. Date keeping's a pain when you don't own a calendar. Anyway, found 'im with everyone else. I didn't recognise him until today, on account of the......well....anyway, he's here now."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: January 12, 2020, 07:43:56 pm »

Raajak, who felt much better now that he was allowed to properly groom himself, followed Aya into the hall and raised a callused hand in greeting. Humans and birds alongside fellow beasts? Well, Aya always had kept strange company.

: "It is good to meet you, comrades of Aya. I am Raajak Khan, a prisoner of the slavers until a few days ago. I understand you all had something to do with putting an end to them for good?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: January 12, 2020, 07:57:46 pm »

"Something like that, yeah. Grae Steelhart, Commander of the Steelhart Mercenaries, nice to meet you." Grae pulled out a chair close to the head of the table, leaving a seat open on his right between himself and the royals, and sat down." "This is a nice hall. You didn't have to go to all the trouble over us."

"Perhaps not, but I thought it would be a good idea to clear the air. The circumstances of our meeting was... Well, it was unfortunate. You spared my men, and your intentions were noble, mercenary or not, so I would like to ensure that there be no bad blood between us before we travel into Sampia together."

"I also wanted a chance to offer my apologies. Had it not been for my capture, you all would have been saved much hardship." Her tone was apologetic, but the Princess seemed much more at ease as she took a seat next to Wolfgang, who sat as she did.

"Perhaps so, but we have been and will be well compensated. You needn't apologize, Your Highness."

Major Karachas said nothing, but as his Prince sat, he took a seat opposite Grae,

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: January 12, 2020, 08:22:04 pm »

"Thank you," Claire said before entering the room, though she wasn't even sure if the servant heard her before moving on to wash the hands of the next person in line.

Like Grae said, it was a nice hall, she thought, silently taking a seat at the table. It just felt strange being waited on, even as a guest. No point in dwelling too much on the strangeness; for now, she settled for picking up the thread of introductions again, not sure what she would say to the royalty or to the Major even if Grae wasn't already talking to them.

"I'm Claire," she said, "also one of the Steelhart Mercenaries. It's good to meet you too." She considered saying a little more - about her role in combat, about magic, about the slavers - but decided to fold her hands in her lap and let the conversation move on for now.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 87