Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60392 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #915 on: December 22, 2019, 05:29:47 am »

Maul boss again

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: December 22, 2019, 11:15:50 pm »

Quote from: Milos performs!
Grae can move again!
Aya can move again!

Aya leaps on top of the Major, and uses her powerful jaws to throw him into the wall. Afterwards, the man lays still.

Quote from: Aya attacks Aaron Karachas!
101+10+2-19=94
Roll: 46-Hit!
24+1-14=11-3=8 Damage!

Aaron counters!
94-10-2-5-33=97-Miss!

Aya attacks again!
Roll: 47-Hit!
8 Damage!

Aya gets Guiding Ring!

~Map Clear~
[/i]

Grae stepped past the limp forms of the soldiers, blade still out. "Someone make sure they aren't bleeding out. Something smells here and I'm getting answers one way or another." At the end of the hall, Grae found a door. He tentatively pushed it inward with his boot and a blade flashed out at him.

"Stay back, villain! I may not know what you want with this girl, but you shall never have her!" Just beyond the doorway, a gleaming silver blade was held high in the steady hands of a young man. And behind him, a small young woman, seeming even smaller from her defensive posture behind the man.

Grae locked eyes with the young man beyond the threshold for a moment, then stepped back, lowering his own blade. "Damn everything. Your highness, do you know who it is you stand with?"

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 30/100

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: December 22, 2019, 11:33:07 pm »

Aurelia was relieved for the battle to be over, shifting out of bird form and following Grae to the door in case he needed backup. Which for a second, it looked like he might - but then he put down the blade.

"Uh, mister Steelhart, sir, do you know who this guy is?" she asked. The girl seemed to be the princess, given the address. Something was really off though. "Villain? No, this is a rescue mission-" she paused, sniffing the air a bit, "...Hey, why do you have her scent all over you?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #918 on: December 22, 2019, 11:44:23 pm »

Heledd padded up in her animal form, making sure to brush past Milos as she did so, before she caught the same scent Aurelia did.
"My my, that's very interesting," she said as she shifted back to humanoid. "Though, this makes quite a bit of unnecessary work for what it is."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: December 22, 2019, 11:47:16 pm »

Both the princess and the man in front of her flushed. The princess turned a very impressive red, while his remained subtle. But still noticeable.

"Ladies, gentlemen. This is his Royal Highness Wolfgang Gault. Heir to the throne of Morcia." He turned his gaze on the princess, who shrunk away from it immediately. "And you would be the princess Ella. You're very far from home."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: December 23, 2019, 12:13:05 am »

"Um, interesting's one way to put it..." Claire said, her voice trailing off halfway through once she realized what Heledd actually meant.

She glanced between Grae and the prince, gauging their demeanors for what felt like a long moment before willing herself to speak.

"Your highness... what's the full story here?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: December 23, 2019, 02:37:15 am »

"Uh, mister Steelhart, sir, do you know who this guy is?" she asked. The girl seemed to be the princess, given the address. Something was really off though. "Villain? No, this is a rescue mission-" she paused, sniffing the air a bit, "...Hey, why do you have her scent all over you?"
Aya just lifts an eyebrow at Aurelia as she joins the rest of the party in the room.

The situation was not a little bit amusing. If a little weird. And Aya was pretty damn sure she'd seen this before; it was these two feuding villages back home. Of course, the prince and princess of two different nations was a little bit of a far cry, but same principle.

Then Claire speaks.
"....you...really wanna ask that? The poor lady's redder than a ripe tomato, I think we all know what happened here."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: December 23, 2019, 03:33:47 am »

Oh.

"That's... not what I mean. Really." That was what she got for trying to move on so quickly from that topic with such vague words - but they had a mission to accomplish still, so she couldn't be too flustered herself.

"There were still slavers in that cave, so, um, I just wanted to know what exactly happened that led her to end up here. Then we can figure out what to do next."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 03:56:30 am by Gaterhyme »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: December 23, 2019, 05:37:31 am »

"I don't carrre who this is. This little affairrr ends herrre. Eitherrr he gets out of ourrr way and we take the prrrincess home, orrr I rrrip his face off and we take the prrrincess home."

Joachim turned to look the prince in his eyes.

"I don't know what you did to trrrick Ella. Perrrhaps you hirrred slaverrrs to kidnap herrr and then mounted a darrring rrrescue. Herrr prrrince in shining arrrmorrr, maybe. Even if you didn't, I don't carrre. She was therrre and yourrr people are still enslaving ourrrs... and making them fight to the death. And I will neverrr forrrgive you orrr yourrr family forrr allowing that."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: December 23, 2019, 06:33:57 am »

Aya waves her hands at Joachim suddenly.
"Heeeey, whoa there! No need to be ripping anyone's faces off that we don't need to!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: December 23, 2019, 06:59:51 am »

Joachim spared a glance at Aya before returning to staring Wolfgang down.

"Therrre isn't a need yet, but therrre may be."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: December 23, 2019, 07:51:40 am »

"....you...really wanna ask that? The poor lady's redder than a ripe tomato, I think we all know what happened here."

"What do you...?" She paused.

Aurelia shook her head and moved along as Joachim.... well, started making threats.

"H-Hey, we should get the f-full story first!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: December 23, 2019, 08:39:23 am »

"No, please, don't hurt him!" Princess Ella's response to Joachim's threat of violence was frantic.

"I would never associate with those men! Ella and I have known each other since before she was captured by those rogues. When she didn't meet me at the border last time, I grew worried, and my investigations led me to their fight pit. I had the lot of them put to the sword, and both Ella and the other captives rescued. For their safety, they're being held in the cellar."

"You missed a few of them. In any case, we're under contract to return Ella to her father, your highness. So I'll need you to stand aside."

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: December 23, 2019, 11:22:36 am »

When it was all over, Milos looked more than a little bit relieved. Any moment to just rest and not worry about fighting people was cherished by the young man. He came in to expect just the princess, but... seeing two of them perplexed Milos more than a little bit. As he tried to rack his brains as to what was going on, as well as not pay attention to Ella's little ears, Heledd brushed past him in beast form, making him let out a little 'eep' of fear.

After his brief, mousy noise and his moment of shock, he just stood there looking just a little bit annoyed.

"..."

He could tell that they were doing it on purpose, now. But maybe his fear would just be replaced by annoyance, and then he wouldn't have to worry so much?... Maybe they were helping him all along to get over his fear, knowing how anxious he was about this whole mission since the very beginning with that meeting with the big, scary King.

...or they really did just want to tease him until he lost all semblance of fear, or died.

Regardless, Milos didn't really have much of an understanding of politics, nor Laguz politics in general, and didn't even read too deeply into Aurelia's comment about their scents. He just backed off a little bit when Joachim made threats; he really did not want to hear more sounds of mauling.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #929 on: December 23, 2019, 11:26:40 am »

"Grae, I don't think a man claiming to have rescued his beloved from a group of well-armed strangers is going to let a different group of well-armed strangers go." She raised an eyebrow. "And I don't think we need to create any more diplomatic incidents here by hitting him over the head. At the same time, dragging the boy with us is asking for more trouble..."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 87