Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60342 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2019, 09:25:08 pm »

Vanessa turned her attention towards the small group that was left, she was smiling brightly as she waved her tome dramatically and jumped through the air. Swords of light danced around her and then were sent forwards to impale one of the last straggling laguz.

Attack Cat E
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sheyra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2019, 09:39:48 pm »

And Clover would run on down the hill again, taking position in the trees to cover for Claire as she fell back.

Clover moves to 26,9 and attacks Cat E if it's still up, otherwise will attack Tiger D.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2019, 11:29:19 pm »

Quote from: Claire attacks Cat E!
110-26=84
Roll: 62-Hit!
11-3-1=7 Damage!

Quote from: Vanessa attacks Cat E!
105+10+15-26=Autohit!
13+3-3-1=12 Damage!

Quote from: Clover attacks Cat E!
112-26=86
Roll: 66-Hit! Critroll: 4-Crit!
10-3-2=5x3=15 Damage!

Cat E is defeated!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 79/100

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2019, 02:11:28 pm »

Flux Tiger D

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2019, 05:23:02 pm »

Quote from: Iris attacks Tiger D!
91-15-14=62
Roll: 12-Hit!
15-5-1=9 Damage!

Tiger D is down!

Grae lifted his sword and pointed the blade toward the last Laguz, who was preparing to transform once more. "So. One left. Would you say we've proven our might?"

There was a brief silence before the Laguz lowered his fists and began to walk toward the group. "Aye, aye, you've proven your might."

"Glad to hear it. Alys, get 'em walking."

~Map Clear~

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 82/100

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2019, 07:57:01 am »

Vanessa bowed deeply, putting her tome away in the same fluid motion. She smiled brightly as she looked out across the unconscious Laguz, then her eyes went towards the one that remained standing. She waved towards him cheerfully

"I hope you enjoyed our show!"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2019, 01:26:59 pm »

"Y-Yes sir!" the young girl peeps as she runs from motionless form to motionless form. She tries to keep her thoughts off of her face, but she can't keep herself from wondering...
What would have happened if we couldn't handle this?
Her thoughts go back to her mother's disappearance, and the high probability that Laguz simply deemed her caravan "unworthy..." She shuddered.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2019, 09:03:08 pm »

As Alys restored the Laguz group from their more serious injuries, they began to group up, shamefaced and ready to leave.

Grae watched the Laguz as they recovered and made to leave. He hadn't expected treachery, but it didn't hurt to keep watch until they were gone. Still, he could do two things at once. "Claire. Do you have a moment?"

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2019, 09:08:45 pm »

Claire had tucked her tome away and was seemingly deep in thought when Grae startled her.

"Oh! Sure... What is it?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2019, 09:17:04 pm »

Grae beckoned her closer, then spoke in low tones, trying to avoid being heard by other members of the group. "It's a longshot, but I don't suppose you happen to be carrying any entry level books on theory and practice for beginners? For magic, I mean."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2019, 09:34:01 pm »

Claire blinked, then lowered her voice to match his.

"I'm... not really sure. You're interested in that? And you know I never really studied magic, not that way..."

She was surprised, but if that was what Grae wanted, if he trusted her enough to draw her into this seemingly private conversation - she really had to think about it hard, then. After a moment, she patted her Wind tome where she had stowed it.

"Hmm... The tome I've been using is pretty introductory, and I'm sure I have others like it left over. No good for fighting, but it might still work to read through them... it'd probably be best to have something to practice with, too."

"... That might be hard to hide."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2019, 09:38:14 pm »

Grae sighed, and cupped his chin. "That's the only option then? I suppose it will have to do."

"...When I was younger, I spent a couple months trying to pick up the skills necessary after I was told I had potential. It was a struggle the entire time, and swordplay came easier, so in the end I abandoned it. I'm starting to think it was a mistake."

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2019, 09:39:34 pm »

Alys took a shaky breath as the beast-people walked away. Rapid-fire Healing was never her strong suit, and she rarely saw actual combat where she had been assigned - just near-dead soldiers to drag back to the land of the living. She went over to the shell shocked dancer who looked like he was ready to faint.
"So, that went decently, right?"
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2019, 10:05:18 pm »

"Probably not the only option... Have you asked Iris? She might know more about learning magic through just studying."

Of course, she didn't know why he was keeping this private right now. She could guess, but she didn't really want to pry just for the sake of her curiosity.

"And... I don't think it's a mistake to do what you're good at. It got us here, and even if it was... we can do something about that now." She wasn't quite sure where she was going with this. "... I mean, um... If you need anything else, I'll support you in any way I can."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2019, 10:14:37 pm »

Grae frowned. "Let's be frank Claire. I'm getting old, and I'm not the fighter I used to be. I don't doubt some of it's just rust... But I'm certainly not getting any younger. Where my muscles will someday fail me, my mind... Well, it'll take longer, at least..." The vulnerability behind the statement hung in the air for a few moments before Grae changed the subject.  "Of what study I did in my youth, I studied anima. I would think it would make more sense to continue in that same vein."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 87