Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60397 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #390 on: March 30, 2019, 08:31:20 pm »

"Yeah, I think that'd be for the best." Grae turned to Heledd. "Are you coming with us or would you rather wait here?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #391 on: March 30, 2019, 08:37:32 pm »

"I suppose I'll come along." There would be sights to see in the city, she supposed, even if she wasn't particularly fond of them. Street vendors sometimes had interesting things to eat, too. "I'm not sure leaving another woman around here would be appreciated." The corner of her mouth twitched upward ever so slightly.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 30, 2019, 08:49:53 pm »

Victoria let out a short, very bitter laugh in response to Heledd's comment.

Grae sighed. "Well let's get going then. It was nice seeing you again, Victoria." Grae didn't get a response, and the three quickly exited the guildhouse. "Sorry you had to meet her like that. She's usually less unbearable."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 30, 2019, 08:54:51 pm »

"Thanks for the time. We might come back in a bit."

Joachim gently guided the group toward the blacksmith.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #394 on: March 30, 2019, 08:56:41 pm »

Heledd laughed slightly.

"I think I've had colder welcomes. If she's not usually this way, though, one has to wonder what has her so concerned with your roster."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 30, 2019, 09:09:13 pm »

"Well, what you said probably didn't help much..." Claire said in Heledd's direction, slightly subdued. "She's never been the type for warm welcomes, but... I've never seen her act that way before either."

She looked briefly at Grae, weighing the question she wanted to ask in her head, then fiddled with her robes and kept walking in relative silence.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 30, 2019, 09:17:12 pm »

Grae frowned. "She's holding a grudge. Victoria and I used to be lovers. Nothing serious, at first anyway. But she wanted more than I was ready to give her, and in the end we stopped seeing each other outside of a professional setting. I haven't talked to her in person for two years. Honestly, I'd hoped that she'd have put it behind her since then."

The other main group didn't have much trouble finding the blacksmith, though they might have been somewhat surprised to see that the 'cats head' sign that they'd been told about was a carved and painted wooden head, with a lance piercing through the open jaw. The attendant at the blacksmith was a young man, probably 14 or so, likely the apprentice to the smith. He didn't engage the group in conversation, but stood with his back to the far wall, watching them, occasionally wiping soot from his face.

Quote from: Trinity Smithy
Iron Axe: 500
Iron Lance: 500
Iron Sword: 500
Iron Blade: 500
Iron Rapier: 500
Steel Rapier: 800
Iron Halberd: 600
Iron Javelin: 600
Hand Axe: 600
Iron Mace: 600
Iron Pilum: 800
Steel Sword: 800
Steel Mace: 800
Steel Axe: 800
Armorbreaker: 900
Steel Halberd: 900
Steel Javelin: 900
Steel Hand: 900

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 30, 2019, 10:17:59 pm »

Claire was quiet before speaking, not uncharacteristically so.

"... That's too bad."

Everyone took loss at their own pace, and even if it had been years she supposed what they'd seen had shown that Victoria still hadn't moved on. Despite Victoria's insinuation earlier, Claire... understood, in her own way. Even after all these years, now and then in the face of a Morcian guard, she would still see her father. Blink, and it was gone. Feelings lingered, and it wasn't easy to let things go; in her own case, she didn't want to.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 31, 2019, 01:11:07 am »

"If you're interested in that sign..."

Joachim laughed and gave Milos a weak slap on the back. That was enough teasing the poor boy for the moment. Instead he turned to the others.

"See anything y'all like?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 31, 2019, 08:05:42 am »

Vanessa studied the various bows, using her expertise to study each one. Eventually she picked one out and brought it to the shopkeeper,

"This one please."

Vanessa buys a steel bow.

Vanessa acquires a steel bow!
800 gold spent.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 31, 2019, 09:43:43 am »

Aurelia made sure to keep an ear out, while walking to the shop, but also kept close to Milos. When they reached there, she glanced over to Milos.

"Do you think you need a new sword Milos? I noticed you're carrying one..." How much money did they even have to spend?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #401 on: March 31, 2019, 10:42:42 am »

"I figured as much. Just wondered if you'd done something to set her off recently."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 31, 2019, 11:04:06 am »

"Well, I'd say a knife, but not sure I'm in particular need of one of those."
Aya pores over the selection of weapons, an approving look on her face.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 31, 2019, 11:25:31 am »

"It seems like working and traveling with other women is enough to do it." Grae and his companions arrived at a shop selling tomes.

Quote from: Font of Knowledge
Fire: 700
Wind: 700
Thunder: 700
Elfire: 900
Elwind: 900
Elthunder: 900

Lightning: 700
Flash: 700
Light Screen: 700
Shine: 900
Thani: 900
Sacred Fire: 900

Flux: 700
Black Lance: 800
Swarm: 800
Carrion: 900
Night Shade: 1000
Toxic: 1000

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 31, 2019, 12:19:00 pm »

Claire wandered the aisles of the shop, a tome in each hand, stopping to replace one or the other every now and then as she checked spines and covers with careful hands.

"It's really amazing how much magic is in places as normal as this..."

"Hmm... I guess it's not exactly 'magic' depending on how you think of magic... since tomes are more ways to channel magic than anything, like a sword is a way to channel strength into a sharp object," Claire said almost absentmindedly as she considered a red-colored tome. "Even the basic Fire tome that a beginner can use can still be extremely effective in a master's hands..." These were the times she wished she had actually studied magic formally, or at least had asked someone like Iris for the theory.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 87