Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60393 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #360 on: March 25, 2019, 08:42:13 pm »

"It'll be a good opportunity. If Heledd doesn't want to stick around for the shopping, she can wait for us at the guildhouse."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 25, 2019, 08:47:18 pm »

"A good opportunity to bore you to death, maybe," Claire said, and decided not to protest anymore.

rokubiraijuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Headphones in, avoiding interaction with the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 25, 2019, 08:58:58 pm »

Watching the small group head into the town with the poor, traumatized dancer boy, Jupi can't help but laugh a little at his expense, though he tries to keep it quiet.

Giving his wings a shake and fluffing up his feathers comfortably, he nods cheerily to his new boss.

"I'll see what kind of stuff I can dig up around town. Who knows how much they'll tell me—" The implication being since there's no way he's hiding that he's not human, "—but maybe I'll get lucky! Hehe."

"If anyone wants to come along, I'm happy with company! But I can fly solo, too."
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 09:01:06 pm by rokubiraijuu »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 26, 2019, 06:43:49 pm »

The first group, consisting of Aurelia, Aya, Milos, Joachim, and Iris, made their way into the city. At the gates, after a short visual inspection of Aya and Joachim, the group was waved through. Within, the city was swarming with people moving around. Hundreds of people moved through the dirty streets, moving between stalls and doorways, fistfuls of coins trading hands. The noise of the crowd was nothing special to those who had visited cities before, but was probably new to those that hadn't.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 26, 2019, 09:25:10 pm »

"...Huh."

Joachim was struck dumb by all the sounds and smells and people but mostly just the sight. He wanted to start pouncing everything in sight! But he had to rein that in. That was uncouth and would get him kicked out of the city if not the team as well. So he settled for just gently putting a hand on Milos's shoulder and kneading it in an attempt to destress as he took everything in.

"How do people live like this? So many..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 26, 2019, 09:57:33 pm »

Aurelia, in contrast, seemed to almost get more comfortable as the more urban area. This was what she was familiar with, to a degree. It wasn't like her own home, but it was closer than she'd seen since she left. She wasn't exactly pretending to be human (more than she usually did anyway), although keeping her wings folded in and being on the ground might confuse someone at a glance.

"Yeah, it's nice isn't it?" she almost cheerfully, despite the context. She did stick close though. "Well, I guess it's more of a thing you get used to. None of the wolves back home seemed to have a problem with it, that I met." She was very careful to specify wolves and not cats...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 26, 2019, 10:55:23 pm »

Joachim was still a little agitated, regardless.

"Maybe we should see the shops."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 27, 2019, 12:51:36 am »

Milos whimpered just a tad as he walked rather closely to Aurelia. He wasn't going to entirely chicken out, however, so he attempted to join in on the conversation rather than just be a constant silent wimp.

"I'm... not the best with groups of people, personally... I-I mean, I'm fine with small groups, but large bustling crowds... I tend to get lost easily..."

Milos merely gave a simple nod in response to the idea of going to the shops.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2019, 01:13:11 am »

"Yes, you are very small. And so are the girls. Luckily for all of you I am very tall and hard to miss."

Joachim nervously adjusted his hood, keeping his other hand on Milos's shoulder so they didn't get separated. He'd hate to get lost in this bustle of people.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 12:17:18 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2019, 12:31:21 pm »

"I'll admit I'm used to this hustle and bustle myself."
Iris shifts her scarf a bit before continuing.
"Anyways, we should probably go get some supplies first while keeping an ear out for anything else."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 27, 2019, 01:08:40 pm »

"Ah. The country's nice, but it's nothing like the city, eh?"
Aya seems completely at home here as she strides confidently beside Joachim.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 27, 2019, 01:45:59 pm »

"...Yeah."

"How do you deal with it? All this not being your territory, I mean."

He had the instinctive urge to rub his face on everything they passed by to mark it as his; being in someone else's territory - a lot of 'someone else's' - was like sitting in a bath that was slowly being heated up. It wasn't uncomfortable yet, but eventually...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 27, 2019, 02:33:45 pm »

"The whole world's my territory. I just haven't gotten around to visiting it yet."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 27, 2019, 02:40:05 pm »

"...I'm not saying I don't understand that, but it just... smells wrong."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 27, 2019, 05:43:23 pm »

The first group into the city ends up looking into general supplies first. Multiple stalls offer food and pottery, but travelling ware and medicines would be found in brick and mortar shops, including the one they tried first.

A fat old man, with a surprisingly neutral scent despite the stains on his shirt around his armpits, waved them closer as they stepped through the door. "Welcome friends! Are you looking for emergency medicines? Because if you are, you have come through the right door!"

Quote from: Medicine Shop
Herb: 100
Vulnerary: 300
Potion: 500
Concoction: 1000 (limit 2)
Arcane Tea: 1200 (limit 1)
Metal Draft: 1200 (limit 1)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 87