Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60346 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2019, 07:11:39 pm »

"Hey, hey, kid's a little scared of some Laguz. Give him some room. Slightly confused though, about what he's doing here."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2019, 07:21:41 pm »

Kawri cawed thoughtfully.
"Maybe Milos is a secret killer? Pretends to be a girl, ambushes mate-to-be."
"Very cunning! "
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2019, 07:22:21 pm »

"Don't think most wannabe murderers look like they're about to wet themselves."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2019, 07:24:12 pm »

A muscular woman watched over the various interactions with a sort of vague disinterest; in fact, it was only apparent that she was paying attention at all because she rolled her eyes at Joachim's rather grandiose claims. Boy was nearly still a kitten and claimed to be the best of the best? Well, he was here, so that meant something. . . but she wasn't impressed yet. Nor was she overly impressed with the humans, but they seemed to be at least interesting to mess with. Especially when Jupi pointed out that the boy seemed to be afraid of Laguz. Hearing this, she padded forward, the motion nearly silent, and suddenly swept forward, placing one arm around his shoulders and leaning on him affectionately.
"What, afraid of a harmless little cat like me? Oh, but why? I don't mean you any harm. . ." She stepped back, flashing a toothy grin at him. "Mages usually taste better anyway. Not so stringy."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2019, 07:27:23 pm »

Joachim wasn't about to be outdone and stepped behind Milos, placing his hands on the shorter boy's shoulders.

"Find yourrr own mouse, you old cougarrr. This one's taken."

And with that he rubbed his chin along the top of Milos's head, as if to mark his territory.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2019, 07:28:25 pm »

As the amazonian cat leapt forward to wrap her arm around the lad, Kawri nodded sagely.
"Maybe not be looks like for much longer, Kawri suspects. "
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2019, 07:31:01 pm »

"Hey, do you have to be like that? Here of all places?" in front of a king seemed a poor place to act like this, even if maybe the people here cared less about that kind of thing...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2019, 07:37:32 pm »

It almost felt like Milos was going through a complete physical and mental shutdown, especially as he was patted and questioned, and especially after making a complete fool out of himself. Many, many thoughts were going through his mind at the moment, and he tried to voice something to try and cover himself up so that Grae wouldn't be embarrassed.

"...Eep."

That was all he managed to get out as Joachim and one of the other Beasts began to get way too close for comfort, even if they were regular humans. It took a little bit to muster the courage to speak, notably as he looked at Grae, trying to save face.

"...I... I'm scared of... beast Laguz... I-I don't know why, I-... I just am... I came because... I wanted... To overcome that fear... because it's... irrational..." He seemed to almost shrink in size. "P-Please don't think I'm not willing to work with you, I'm just... a bit... high strung... is all... s-..sorry."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2019, 07:39:52 pm »

"Is that so? I see."

Joachim stepped around so Milos could see him.

"Nothing to be scarrred of herrre. If it'll help I can go full cat and you scrrratch my earrrs."

It was unclear whether it was a sincere offer to help or if Joachim just wanted some scratches.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2019, 07:40:13 pm »

Vannesa strode into the chamber, as confident as ever despite her unfamiliar surroundings. Her usual smile was still on her face and she flashed it at everyone she passed, as she finally laid eyes on the king her smile only grew. She gave a deep and overly dramatic bow as she stood before him, she listened to the king's request eager to hear the task that she would soon become famous for completing. When he was finally finished she turned her attention to the remaining Laguz in the room,

"I am Vanessa, It's a pleasure to meet you all." As she noticed that most of the attention was on Milos, her smile faded for a second but quickly she put it back on her face.

"And go easy on Milos, he startles easily."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

rokubiraijuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Headphones in, avoiding interaction with the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2019, 07:45:26 pm »

"Aaww, they're just being cats," he chirrups to Aurelia. "They're kinda territorial, don't you know? It's pretty fun to watch." He continues to observe with a curious smile as the cats assault the poor dancer, who seems to grow smaller with each second.

"So he is afraid of beasts! Haha! I kind of have to admire that! This job got a lot more interesting."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2019, 07:47:22 pm »

"Cougar? Trying to flatter me, are you, kitten?" Heledd circled Milos once, brushing against him lightly before stepping back as he seemed to want. "I see you hunt with all the subtlety of a charging bear." She chuckled slightly. "Anyway, boy, I don't plan on gnawing on you. Much." The laguz briefly considered extending that joke, but decided to save it for a later time. "It's Heledd Baines, by the way."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2019, 07:53:42 pm »

Alys was minor during the torment of their Dancer, but she felt herself turn into a bright red beacon as she infers the rest of the cat's sentence.
"So, uh, we're going to be w-working with you?" she stammered, her mind going places shown to her by the men and boys she cared for before this mission. "My name's Alys. N-nice to meet you!" she squeaked, putting out her hand for a greeting, while the other hand turned white as she clutched her Heal staff tightly.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2019, 07:58:28 pm »

"Kitten? Morrre like a pantherrr."

"And this kind of hunt is verrry differrrent frrrom a hunt forrr food. I can be verrry subtle when I need."

"Once you've seen me hunt ourrr enemies, you'll underrrstand how good the hunterrrs of Navarrrrrre arrre, and why I'm the best."

Joachim turned to Alys when she spoke.

"Aye. Parrrtnerrrs forrr this job. We have ourrr own rrrewarrrds to rrreceive, so we have no need of yourrr gold. I look forrrwarrrd to seeing how Grrrae's merrrcenarrries hunt."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2019, 08:04:55 pm »

"I know they are, kinda, but we're in front of a king! And we're supposed to work with each other... I don't want to be rude but this just... seems like a bad place to do it?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 87