Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60353 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #1125 on: February 06, 2020, 07:15:04 pm »

Ella's ears twitched at Joachim's comment, but she said nothing to him. "I fear that you may be right, Raajak. So many of our kind think such terrible things about the humans."

"...They were away from home for a long time. Unable to run free and hunt, as they so often reminded me. Perhaps they simply wished to return to their old lives without delay. I hope that, in retrospect, they will see that I treated them as best I could."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: February 06, 2020, 07:36:15 pm »

: "Hrmph. Most of them are simple peasants who have never ventured beyond their home villages before this sorry affair. Perhaps you come from the same stock, cat?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: February 06, 2020, 07:47:20 pm »

"My fighting ability was acknowledged by the king, and you werrre capturrred by humans, tigerrr. If you wish to trrry me then feel frrree, but don't expect to walk away - orrr everrr again."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: February 06, 2020, 08:04:29 pm »

: "Your ear fur is overgrown, cat. I said nothing about your strength or mine, only your experience. Still, very well. Once the Princess is safe and does not require protectors, I will accept your challenge."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: February 06, 2020, 08:10:47 pm »

"I know an insult when I hearrr one, veiled orrr not, so don't prrretend that wasn't yourrr intention. And yes. As soon as we finish this, I'll be glad to give you a perrrsonal show of my strrrength."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: February 06, 2020, 08:23:05 pm »

: "Hra! You have a singularly one-tracked mind, cat. Strength this, strength that. I begin to think you have nothing but muscle inside your skull."

: "I do not care if you are capable of outfighting the king and his entire army, though frankly I doubt that is true in any case. I insulted your experience, nothing more.

"...well, I suppose I just insulted your intelligence as well. Just to keep things clear."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: February 06, 2020, 08:27:57 pm »

"'Strrength this, strrrength that'. I'm starrrting to think you don't know anything about yourrr homeland."

"Powerrr is everrrything in Sampia, tigerrr. It deterrrmines yourrr worrrth, yourrr place in society. So yes, I am verrry prrroud of my ability... and I suspect you have none of yourrr own, which is why you take prrride instead on rrrunning arrround places that arrren't home. Go ahead, be prrroud of exiling yourrrself."

"I have nothing furrrtherrr to say to you."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: February 06, 2020, 10:03:52 pm »

As the group made their way south, the terrain worsened. More rocks and hills, dips and folds in the land, and the wild overgrowth of plants made it difficult to navigate the wagon, lightened though it was. Prince Wolfgang had rejected Grae's suggestion to leave it behind. His reasoning being that it would be difficult to carry the food supplies he had brought in it, and spending time foraging raised the risk that they would be discovered by unfriendly forces.

It was quite the shame that his precautions were for not. While going around a river, the group was forced through a mountain pass, where they found themselves surrounded by Laguz.

The prince did not draw his weapon. "Please, allow us to pass through! We mean no harm, we are only here to speak with King Himos!"

One of the nearer Laguz snarled. "Mean no harm? You come with soldiers into our lands, soldiers of Morcia! Your bodies will send a clear message to your people when we are finished!"

"I'm under the employ of King Himos. I have retrieved his missing daughter, we are simply-"

"Liar! The King's daughter is not missing! Everyone would surely know! But no one has spoken of such a thing. Isn't that right?" A roar of assent came from the assembled Laguz.

Ella slid down from behind Wolfgang, and raised her voice. "It's true! I am-"

"Imposter! Traitor! If you brought humans here, you are not of Sampia!" "Get the birds!"

"They aren't going to listen to us. We'll have to break through to the south, and get to open ground."

~Player Phase 1~

Note: Elites are facing the left! Mooks face the right.
Goal: Get Ella to row 20!
Subgoal: Keep the Supply Wagon intact!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 30/100

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: February 07, 2020, 05:15:32 pm »

Joachim takes Iris's spot at K6 if she moves; if she holds he'll just go to L6 instead.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: February 11, 2020, 12:01:45 pm »

Iris to L5 and Flux Elite Cat A

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: February 11, 2020, 10:07:36 pm »

Quote from: Iris attacks Elite Cat A!
102-20-52=30
Roll: 55-Miss!

EXP: 30/100

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: February 15, 2020, 05:14:51 pm »

"S-Sorry, you kinda asked for this..."

G-7, kick Tiger B
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: February 15, 2020, 05:31:10 pm »

"This feels a little familiar. Just... not a test of might, this time."

I-6, Arcane Barrier with Fire.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: February 15, 2020, 05:48:35 pm »

Aurelia leaps into the air and hurls herself talon first at one of the tigers, giving him a long slash before backing away. The tiger attempts to ground her, but only succeeds in being forced headfirst into the ground himself, where he reverts to a more humanoid shape, unconscious.

Quote from: Aurelia attacks Tiger B!
Aurelia transforms!
117+5-17=Autohit!
24+2-11-3=12 Damage!

Tiger B counters!
89-5-46=38
Roll: 39-Miss!

Aurelia attacks again!
Critroll: 23-Crit!
12*3=36 Damage!

EXP: 35/100

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: February 17, 2020, 03:08:48 pm »

Milos' cheery disposition shattered like glass when he saw what he was going up against. The whole scene was far too familiar to the one he experienced when first going on this mission; the one where he nearly took out some poor Laguz's eye out of fright. He was shaking, but he drew his sword and got ready to dance. After all he showed... he wasn't going to up and turn running and make all of his words empty.

He was going to be brave.

"I'm not going to run anymore..." Milos said under his breath, preparing for battle.

When Aya moves, Milos heads to I7 and performs for Claire and Aurelia.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 87