Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60358 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #1080 on: January 27, 2020, 11:06:42 pm »

Aurelia seemed to relax at least a little bit. That was... well, what she'd expected. She had no idea what Ella would have done if he'd been embarrassed about it...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 27, 2020, 11:09:28 pm »

"...I see. What a perfectly wonderful answer. Thank you, Milos. But, I just remembered, I think Mr. Steelhart was looking for you. You should probably go see him." This was a flat lie, but the Princess would need to speak to Aurelia with a measure of privacy.

"If it was Milos? In a godsdamned heartbeat. What you don't understand is that he asked to be here. I considered going on this job without his talent for his sake, and he asked me to bring him into the actual, literal lion's den. And then you stand up at dinner, in front of his colleagues and in front of royalty, and call him a coward. I've worked with people who would kill for less. Do you get me?"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: January 27, 2020, 11:15:15 pm »

Milos looked content, and noticed Aurelia looked relieved. He must have done something right to have his answer be perfectly wonderful! As much as he enjoyed Aurelia and Ella's company, he couldn't disobey when Grae needed him.

"Okay! I'll get to him right now." Milos gave a little wave to the two of them, looking at Aurelia in particular. "I'll talk to you later!"

Milos hurried off, leaving the princess to do what she pleased.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: January 27, 2020, 11:24:06 pm »

"You'rrre not getting it. YOU know Milos; except frrrom what little I've obserrrved, I DON'T. All I know about the boy is that he dances and that wheneverrr Heledd or Aya or I get nearrr him, he becomes a mess."

"Again, look at it frrrom my perrrspective: a perrrson like that, fighting alongside - orrr worrrse, possibly against - something he's so frrrightened of? That's a death sentence. All I carrre about is making him strrrongerrr. My methods arrre differrrent - morrre dirrrect - than yourrrs, yes, but maybe that's what he needed. I won't do it again, if that's what you want, but you'll neverrr convince me I wasn't rrright to do so."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: January 27, 2020, 11:33:42 pm »

"It wasn't right. You could have asked me, or any of the others, about the way he gets around your kind, asked about anything. But you just assumed you knew what was best in spite of the fact that you hardly know him. Crawl out of your ass and pay attention to more than what's directly in front of you. And don't pull anything like that again."

Ella watched Milos go before turning back to Aurelia. "Well, this certainly makes things more difficult. He likes you, but he hasn't noticed that you're a woman." Ella turned her head to Aya. "Unless he was able to play it really cool. Aya, you've known them both longer, what do you think about the two of them?"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: January 27, 2020, 11:38:56 pm »

Milos hurried over after seeing Grae, a bit impulsive in going over and not realizing what had happened.

"Sorry if I took a little bit, Grae! What did you need-"

He heard Grae more clearly as he interrupted, looking to Joachim, then to Grae, then to Joachim again, and then back to Grae.

"...Erm... did I come at a bad time...?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: January 27, 2020, 11:40:07 pm »

"And I'm telling you that if the entirrre point of brrringing him along - even if it was his own rrrequest - was to get overrr his fearrr, then he needs to worrrk on it. You can't just sit and hope forrr things to change; you have to MAKE them change. Besides, I alrrready gave you my worrrd that I -"

Milos interrupted while Joachim was speaking, and he turned to look at the dancer.

"It's nothing imporrrtant. Grrrae and I have both said ourrr piece."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: January 28, 2020, 04:31:42 am »

"Honest opinion? All I'm gonna say is, you gotta let a good wine age a lil' bit to become a fine wine, if you catch my drift."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: January 28, 2020, 10:34:15 pm »

"Yes. We have." Grae turns to Milos. "Milos, did you need something?"

Ella seemed to be caught off guard by Aya's position. "What, you mean just sit and wait for something to happen? That's just..." The princess of the cats gestured emptily. "Love unnurtured withers. What if someone else catches Milos' eye and Aurelia loses her chance?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: January 28, 2020, 10:42:06 pm »

This looked to be a A-B conversation, so Joachim decided to C his way out of there and walked off with his hands in his coat pockets.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: January 28, 2020, 10:57:33 pm »

Aurelia, of course, did not have any rest just because Milos had disengaged without incident.

"W-What even... what are you... w-what..?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: January 29, 2020, 03:27:55 am »

Aya lifts an eyebrow.
"Who, exactly, do you think is going to catch Milos' eye?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: January 29, 2020, 08:26:26 am »

"Well, I haven't seen anyone else looking at Milos the way Aurelia did, but he is a travelling mercenary. His work will take him to many places, to meet many people. I'm sure you see the problem."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: January 29, 2020, 08:36:43 am »

"Well, he's free to, isn't he? Sometimes that's how life works out. That's why you gotta let things simmer a little, see how it perks up; if it stands the test of time, it was meant to be. Can't force these things; these things take time, like a good meaty stew."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: January 29, 2020, 08:44:26 am »

"W-What exactly do you think is taking time? W-Were either of you even listening t-t-to me?"
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 87