Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60361 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #1065 on: January 26, 2020, 08:59:52 pm »

"Thanks! I don't really do much dancing, but I was trying to make it so things didn't just seem awkward while he was doing the sword-"

"t-tricks...?" Aurelia's train of thought suddenly and completely derailed as she processed the second part of the princess' statement.

"I-I-I, uh, c-couple? I, w-what do you mean by that, j-just so I'm not m-misunderstanding, I mean." Aurelia stammered. Obviously she'd misheard, right. Right.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 09:06:13 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: January 26, 2020, 09:03:29 pm »

Ella poorly suppressed a giggle. "Come now, there's nothing to be embarrassed about! I saw the way the light shone in your eyes as he held you. It was like looking at myself, in a way."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: January 26, 2020, 09:36:43 pm »

"A-Are you sure that wasn't j-just my eye color... i-it's kinda bright naturally, right?" Gosh, eyes shining, looking at herself, well she wasn't being subtle about her implications.

"I m-mean he's very sweet and nice and we hit it off really quickly but i-it's not even been a month since we met..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: January 27, 2020, 09:14:18 am »

The stammering was audible enough for Aya to immediately look up and towards the very, very red Aurelia. Aya can barely suppress a grin.
"Oh, this is going to be good. Sorry, boss, I gotta see this."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: January 27, 2020, 10:05:50 am »

"E-Ex-Excuse me? W-W-What do you mean how I feel? We just m-met!" Aurelia stammered, tripping over her own words.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: January 27, 2020, 10:31:56 am »

"Uh-huh, what do you mean by how you feel?"
Aya is suddenly right behind Aurelia, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: January 27, 2020, 08:41:32 pm »

Milos had a wonderful sleep last night, feeling as light as a feather as he leapt into bed the night before and slept without fear of waking up. The next morning, he had gotten up with a spring in his step, ready to return and face King Himos. He could stand tall. Know that he succeeded in his mission. And above all, he was not a child... though he did wish he looked a little less like a child when going up to him.

As he walked with the group, Milos mostly kept to himself, though not in a terrified way. He was just happy, humming a small tune as he did little sword twirls out of enjoyment. He didn't mind talking to people... and not mind he did. He saw Aya and Ella were crowding around Aurelia... Aurelia looked a bit flustered. Were they being mean to her?- Okay, no, they wouldn't be mean to Aurelia. But still, Milos knew how hard being teased too much was, and so he went to hopefully be a bit of a presence for Aurelia to feel safe.

Trying to keep his confident posture, putting his sword in its sheath and hurrying over, Milos interjected.

"Hey, you're not all teasing Aurelia, are you?... What happened? I'm sure it wasn't that bad, Aurelia!... Whatever it is they're teasing you about!"

Though he was interjecting, it was more out of playfulness than anything. Happiness that he could feel confident enough to join in on the fun... though he didn't think he'd be helping tease Aurelia, at least. Maybe he could come up with some kind of snappy retort. Naturally, that meant he didn't brace himself in the slightest for whatever they were actually teasing Aurelia about, his confident stature being pretty much like glass.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: January 27, 2020, 09:24:13 pm »

At the sound of Milos' voice, Ella turned on her heel to face the dancer. "Ah, Milos, your timing couldn't be better!" There was something... Off, about the way she spoke to Milos. Despite seeming as gentle and kind as she had the night before, she exuded a strange aura in the moment. Like a predator focused on completely different prey. "I was hoping to ask you something about Aurelia..."

Closer to the front of the group, Grae watched Aya go with mild interest. "I suppose I shouldn't put this off." The mercenary leader scanned the heads of the group, looking for one in particular. He found it before long, and made his way over to Joachim. "You and I need to have a discussion."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: January 27, 2020, 09:31:50 pm »

"Then we will."

Joachim didn't seem overly perturbed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: January 27, 2020, 09:59:59 pm »

"H-Hey, what are you talking about-" Aurelia managed to get out, but she couldn't well stop the princess from talking, and dragging Milos away would just give them ammo.
Sigtext!

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: January 27, 2020, 10:06:14 pm »

Milos wasn't very certain of why Ella looked so pleased to see him, and her gaze made his spine seem to dissipate. He tensed up slightly, unsure of how at all this was going to proceed... he didn't feel scared persay, but he was definitely a bit nervous. About Aurelia? Er...

"Um... s-sure! I mean, I think you'd probably be better off asking Aurelia, I mean, we've only known each other for a few weeks... unless it's my opinion, then okay!"

Milos briefly looked to Aurelia, who looked nervous. What was going on?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: January 27, 2020, 10:51:51 pm »

"I understand you have... opinions, about Milos. But what you said about him last night reflected poorly on me. It suggests that I do not know what is good for the people in my employ. That you think me some kind of idiot, or maybe that I don't give a damn what happens to him. Is that a fair assessment, or did you just misspeak?"

"Very good then, that's exactly what I want to know! Now, Milos... How do you feel about Aurelia? What's your opinion of her?"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: January 27, 2020, 10:57:49 pm »

Huh, was that really it? Milos wasn't sure why he felt so antsy all of the sudden, why Ella's gaze seemed to be taking in every bit of him. This was a pretty easy question, all things considered... though he was curious about how Aurelia got to blushing because of this. Well, he wasn't going to tease her! He was going to be honest!

"Aurelia's a wonderful part of the team! She's really strong, and very kind, too! She's also a delight to be around, I really do enjoy her company. Dancing with her was really fun, too! I've never had a dance partner quite like her!"

Milos looked right at Aurelia, looking very cheerful, as if he was trying to smile to make her happy too.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: January 27, 2020, 11:03:24 pm »

"Because I rrrespect you, I'll give you my honest opinion. This isn't about you orrr how you handle yourrr soldierrrs. I was trrrying to jolt him into action, and I thought confrrronting him about his issue with my kind was the best way to do it."

"I did not intend to attack you perrrsonally."

"But if you look at it frrrom my perrrspective... would you want to fight alongside someone who flinched away and only wanted to rrrun any time you werrre nearrr them?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 87