Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: High Stone Academy Of Extraordinary Arts  (Read 2527 times)

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: High Stone Academy Of Extraordinary Arts
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2018, 01:18:50 pm »

I'm still interested in this.

I had a different impression, sorry if I was wrong.
Unfortunately, I don't think it is worth continuing this with only one participant.
I might start something else and see if there are more people interested, but I will definitely not continue this. Sorry.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2018, 07:34:26 am »

Unfortunately, I don't think it is worth continuing this with only one participant.
I was just messing about with the whole wall thing.
I'm not sure whats happening usually games like this have a bunch of people playing, but they don't for some reason, like how I'm in several games that I'm the only person playing most of the time and every now and then someone else will post.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2018, 12:45:32 pm »

I was just messing about with the whole wall thing.
I'm not sure whats happening usually games like this have a bunch of people playing, but they don't for some reason, like how I'm in several games that I'm the only person playing most of the time and every now and then someone else will post.

Yeah you never know how popular a game will be. It's a good thing that you are so dedicated :) Maybe we'll see each other in my next game, whatever that will be.
Pages: 1 2 [3]