Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Dungeon Rush: A Semi-Minimalist RTD  (Read 20343 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Rush: A Semi-Minimalist RTD
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2018, 09:16:38 pm »

I did a third of an update two days ago for a game that I have not yet posted, and already feel hopeless and burnt out. Might be due to IRL factors though.
Ow. You know that you have a messed up schedule when you don't have a job and barely any school, and still can't manage to find time to do something that you enjoy.
((I must have a really messed up schedule then. But I think I'll be able to update more regularly from now on, except on Tuesday and Thursday. Turn tomorrow if I'm no longer too sick.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Trinculoisdead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2018, 09:41:27 pm »

It can be hard to update Roll to Dodge games because GM-input is so large compared to player-input. That is, the effort-to-reward ratio leans strongly towards the work side. And the demands on one's creativity can keep you from updating regularly.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2018, 07:15:30 pm »

((Still feeling pretty sick, but at least I still have access to my computer and can still work on the turn. The reason it's taking so long is because something big is happening next turn and because I'm currently having writer's block, which makes work on said big thing very slow. Even having trouble trying to write stuff for the other RTDs I'm part of.))
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2018, 07:35:08 pm »

((Still feeling pretty sick, but at least I still have access to my computer and can still work on the turn. The reason it's taking so long is because something big is happening next turn and because I'm currently having writer's block, which makes work on said big thing very slow. Even having trouble trying to write stuff for the other RTDs I'm part of.))
Writers block is the main reason all my games peter off. Speaking of which I should probably work on my own games.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2018, 07:29:19 pm »

((Instead of getting better, I actually got worse (but not too much, so don't worry about it). Currently typing this from mobile, will try to update as soon as possible, but I have no idea when will I be able to. I already had about 2/3 saved, so I might instead post the turn in two parts (first part being the actions, and the second being the moment the adventurers breach the entrance). What do you guys think?))

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2018, 07:37:21 pm »

You do what you need to get better.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2018, 02:15:48 pm »

((Instead of getting better, I actually got worse (but not too much, so don't worry about it). Currently typing this from mobile, will try to update as soon as possible, but I have no idea when will I be able to. I already had about 2/3 saved, so I might instead post the turn in two parts (first part being the actions, and the second being the moment the adventurers breach the entrance). What do you guys think?))
do what you feel best, we’ll be ready/patient either way.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2018, 10:44:52 am »

do what you feel best, we’ll be ready/patient either way.
+1
it's over

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2019, 06:51:14 pm »

Good news: I'm finally feeling better, so I'll be able to finish the update this friday. Sorry for the long wait!

Bad news: Some characters might die.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2019, 07:37:13 pm »

"Bad news"
Any news is good news, friend!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2019, 07:44:12 am »

I'm glad to see this back.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2019, 10:17:42 am »

Looking forward to it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2019, 10:22:51 am »

[Purrr]

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2019, 10:53:25 am »

Nice it's back, hope my character is not one of those to die.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Hotfire90

« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2019, 11:16:58 am »

It's good that you're feeling better, I was waiting for this game to return.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11