Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Gauntlet!  (Read 7107 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gauntlet!
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2018, 11:36:47 am »

Say something philosophical to lower the importance of the words. Something like "In the end, we are but pieces of earmuff fluff."
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2018, 04:50:00 pm »

Ahhhh, I deepfried my OS. I fixed it immediately, but I didn't really feel like resetting my Bay12 password. I'm back now. Again.
Mmm. Comfy doglike environment. Go back to sleep.
You go back to sleep. Sleep, sleep, pray for good dreams.

Trow a Liberated & Spiritual bone to distract LSD and run past him
You throw a LSB to distract the LSD. It looks at the LSB, before its head detaches from its spirit, before beginning to grind on it. The LSD can't do anything before it consumes the LSB!

Takes out Storm Bringer due to being 1/2 Asgardian and proceeds to slam the axe part into CanineJesrs Head.
You deal 4 damage to the Canine Jester. The electricity runs through its dogged brain, turning it on. It growls, before beginning to mutter things too.

Hypnotize the Canine Jester!
You hypnotise the Canine Jester, before its face turns into a mirror! The Canine Jester claws into your mind, tearing away a small part of your hypnotic power. You instinctually force it out, dealing 1 mental damage, before realising that you had an opening. There's probably still an opening.

Time to take this seriously.
Activate the kitten laser.

You activate the kitten laser. 2 damage to all dogs!

Eat more of the dog ghost, gain dog powers.
You eat more of the Liberated & Spiritual Dog, and gain more Liberated & Spiritual Dog powers.

>Shove a primed block of C4 with a 30 second timer down the LSD, and run to the other side of the room, putting on an EOD vest if I have to. Get high on said LSD beforehand.
You do that -- it will go off at the end of the turn.

Shove The Canine Jester in the direction of the C4 and make sure there are at least two people between me and the C4, preferably by running to the other side of the room.
The Canine Jester becomes person 1. Trickle, who decides to stand next to the LSD and therefore C4, becomes person 2.

I point out that the dog was beaten out of myself. I then put a saddle on LSD.
But you accepted it, didn't you? In this environment, dog doesn't just leave you. It's always there, and it's always lurking. You put a saddle on the LSD. You gain altitude both because you're on top of a dog ghost and because you're on top of LSD.

: Stops self then. And then decides to strike dog slimes with chained lightning blast.:
I've already gone through your post, but I'm a nice person, so I'll let you have this one. 1 damage to both dog slimes!

Say something philosophical to lower the importance of the words. Something like "In the end, we are but pieces of earmuff fluff."
The whispers see that you're speaking against them, and consume the importance of your words. However, the LSD's fur becomes earmuff fluff. This inexplicably deals 4 damage.

King Zultan and Ragnar's vacuum are both still MKUltra'd. The feds are following closely behind them. The Liberated & Spiritual Dog takes 1 damage, before the C4 goes off.

The room is filled with light, and then dead dogs. Many, many, dead dogs. Whatever was muffling the room has been charred, but you don't hear any whispers. All of you lot seem pretty fine, though.

ROUND ONE.
PHASE: 4/5.
The room is filled with ghostbuster particles. You think. They might have also been burnt.

Liberated & Spiritual Dog: 0/25 HP. Dead?
The Canine Jester: 0/10 HP. Dead?
The Dogborne Fallacy: 0/10 HP. Dead?
Dog Puddle: 0/5 HP, 0/5 HP. Dead?
Diogenes the Cynic: 0/20 HP. Dead?
Dog Reversed: 0/8 HP. Dead by decree of Nietzsche?
The Doggone: 0/-8 HP. Dead?
Dog Days: 0/100 HP. Dead?
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2018, 05:12:19 pm »

Summon a kitten and rub it everywhere, forever forsaking this ground for dog-kind.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2018, 06:05:27 pm »

Create ghost particles so to distract the Ghostbusters particles
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2018, 10:01:28 pm »

Crawl out of the canine jester's corpse and adopt a new host.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2018, 05:10:30 am »

Test my Liberated & Spiritual Dog powers on one of the corpses.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2018, 08:19:32 am »

Pray to the cat gods.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2018, 11:33:15 am »

Bury the bodies in separate graves.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2018, 06:13:06 pm »

I commit sobaku, which is funny because "sobaka" is dog in Russian and "seppuku" is suicide in Japanese, and as is common knowledge everyone nowadays is a slavic weeb.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2018, 02:20:21 pm »

To get this round going, we have to make the corpse of a forum game. Now that that's cooking, we can begin.

Summon a kitten and rub it everywhere, forever forsaking this ground for dog-kind.
You rub a kitten on the ground. A dog emerges from the ground, and consumes the kitten whole.

Create ghost particles so to distract the Ghostbusters particles
You create ghost particles, causing the ghostbuster particles to be inhibited for about three rounds.

Crawl out of the canine jester's corpse and adopt a new host.
All you find is pile and pile of corpses. No rest and no sleep for the wicked.

Test my Liberated & Spiritual Dog powers on one of the corpses.
You wave your hands above one of the corpses. "Nothing bad can happen," you think to yourself, "and absolutely nothing wrong will occur." The LSD lurches back to life, then dies again. Dogs leap, then die. The pile of corpses expand. What's more liberated and spiritual but death?

Pray to the cat gods.
You pray to the cat gods. The cat gods will give you lots of help if you spell Bastet's name in the Demotic alphabet.

Bury the bodies in separate graves.
You bury the bodies in separate graves. The bodies tear themselves in half.

I commit sobaku, which is funny because "sobaka" is dog in Russian and "seppuku" is suicide in Japanese, and as is common knowledge everyone nowadays is a slavic weeb.
You stab yourself in the stomach with a dog. The Canine Jester crawls up, before consuming the dog whole.

"Hello, sibling! Welcome to Super-Guantanamo Prison. I'll be your host. How has your stay been so far."

The dogs stay dead, except the Canine Jester. Maybe, just maybe, bring him to heel.

ROUND ONE.
The room is filled with ghostbuster particles and ghost particles. You think. They might have also been burnt.

The Canine Jester: 30/30 HP. Capable of using the dreaded power of sobaku.

Liberated & Spiritual Dog: 0/25 HP. Dead???
The Dogborne Fallacy: 0/10 HP. Dead???
Dog Puddle: 0/5 HP, 0/5 HP. Dead?
Diogenes the Cynic: 0/20 HP. Dead???
Dog Reversed: 0/8 HP. Dead by decree of Nietzsche?????
The Doggone: 0/-8 HP. Dead?
Dog Days: 0/100 HP. Dead?
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2018, 02:47:48 pm »

The Canine Jester becomes the Canine Fester, and dies of an infection.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2018, 02:56:10 pm »

Spell every single possible combination of letters from all languages combined, I'll spell Bastet eventually!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2018, 03:37:43 pm »

The Canine Jester becomes the Canine Fester, and dies of an infection.
The Canine Jester leaps between life and death. Plus, many good dogs die of infections, and the Canine Jester is a very, very, bad dog.

"Speak to me, brother!"

Spell every single possible combination of letters from all languages combined, I'll spell Bastet eventually!
The cat gods applaud you for your trickery. What help would you like?

Dog Reversed sinks back into the ground. The Canine Jester cackles, before appendages crawl out of its body. It gains 5 HP.

ROUND ONE.
The room is filled with ghostbuster particles and ghost particles. You think. They might have also been burnt.

The Canine Jester: 35/35 HP. Capable of using the dreaded power of sobaku.

Liberated & Spiritual Dog: 0/25 HP. Dead??
The Dogborne Fallacy: 0/10 HP. Dead??
Dog Puddle: 0/5 HP, 0/5 HP. Dead??
Diogenes the Cynic: 0/20 HP. Dead??
The Doggone: 0/-8 HP. Dead??
Dog Days: 0/100 HP. Dead??
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:54:17 pm by anaphaxeton »

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2018, 03:40:42 pm »

"I don't speak to animals, because I'm not insane. You're not me, or my sibling, so don't call me brother. Hey, look, I spoke to you. Does that mean I'm crazy? Heh. But if you're really a version of me, then you'd think like I think. If you think like I think, then you clearly think people are animals. You're talking to an animal too. Are you insane? I don't speak to insane people. That'd make me insane. Doesn't that make you doubly insane?"

My rhetorical trickery tricks him into taking mental damage.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2018, 04:05:28 pm »

"I wish to become a god! While I will obviously never be as powerful as the true cat gods, being a cross between mortal and god will allow me to enact the will of the cat gods directly!"

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5